BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Wendy L.
This is so good for underneath your makeup just to get in that kick of spf. This is so sheer so it doesn't feel sticky or anything so I use it often in the summertime
Mel T.
Milford, DE
What can I say, it's sunscreen and it seems like it does a good job of being just that.  It smells like sunscreen (duh) but maybe a bit less potent than the sunscreen you would bring to the beach.  Best of all, it didn't break me out like a few other sunscreens do.
Brianna B.
It has taken me forever to find the perfect sunscreen to wear underneath my makeup. This applies smoothly, wears comfortably, and doesn't give me that greasy feel that sunscreen usually does!
Jessica H.
Love this sunblock but hate the pump that comes with the bottle! It feels lightweight and not too oily. I just hate that the pump isn't easy to control so I end up with way more than I need.
Pragati U.
Brampton, ON
I received this sunscreen on my glossy box. Totally loved this. I would say it is little bit pricey for the quality though it does come in a very nice packaging. Not too sure if would love to give it a second chance.
jillian P.
berlin
PERFECT! summer time is here..and that means sunscreen. i'm very fair and i love this stuff. i use it all the time under my makeup and without and my face is never burnt. also smells amazing!
Karla G.
Has a bit of a white tint, so I wouldn't recommend this for darker skin tones, BUT it does the job. I just could not believe how non greasy it was, and it doesn't even smell like sun screen!
Carly L.
Tempe, AZ
I received a sample of the sunscreen in a beauty box. It seemed to work well as I did not burn but the packaging was a bit problematic. Overall, a cute product I would consider repurchasing.
Jacqueline A.
Monterey Park , CA
Tarte never fails me honestly and this didn't fail me once during the summer . It's pricey but worth it and it works so I don't care about the price def buying again once La heats up again .
Kirstie L.
San Antonio, TX
This stuff was heaven sent. It didn't feel greasy or heavy, my skin felt like it could breathe. I was able to use makeup over it with no problems whatsoever and it definitely helped my skin.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?