BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Krystal D.
Anderson, CA
This sunscreen smells so good and doesn't clog my pores. My skin is so sensitive so its nice to be able to use it
Jennifer C.
Bay City, MI
Love love love! tarte is great. love the smell and texture makes me feel safer in the su . worth the higher price
Lizette H.
Gainesville, GA
I loveeeeeeeee this product!!!!!! It's MUST get if I love it you'll love it too me and my mom use it all the time
Eugenia B.
Southampton, NY
I love this product. I put it on every tome i get the chance. I used it only once but I'm sure i will buy it again
Jocelyne S.
Santa Paula, CA
I love tarte ! tarte has the best things! like everything is sooo good you'll well like, it helps with black eyes
Stephanie C.
Newhall, CA
I would recorded this to anyone who was looking for a moisturizing sunscreen lotion! It exceeded my expectations.
Tyler P.
Columbia, MO
Love this sunscreen and pretty much anything else tarte makes. Amazing brand and sunscreen! Definitely recommend!
Brenda A.
Indio, CA
I love this lotion i run out very quicly i use this everyday to moosturize my skin! I do really recomed this one.
Alissa l.
Love this! The application is smooth and the smell is good. The lotion does not leave me feeling sticky or heavy.
Perla G.
Irrigon , OR
Not my favorite but its great for people that like think lotion on them. plus didn't like the price to the product
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?