BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Helene B.
Got this sample from sephora as a point perk. And i love it!!!!!! It is so light on my skin and is fragrance freee
Jessica E.
Hollywood, MD
It works I guess but what I was worried about was pimples and thank God I didn't get any from this face sun screen
Jaylinne P.
N Miami Beach, FL
I mix this with my foundation. Goes on smoothly and doesn't leave my face oily. It is kind of pricey but I love it.
Courtney S.
Elkhart, IN
I received a sample size of this. Will definitely be buying the full size. Works good doesn't leave a greasy feel.
Jennifer G.
Compton, CA
I love this product because it has a SPF of 30 instead of 15 which is awesome .use this everyday until I ran out):
Abbey A.
I love this so so so much i really lke the feeling it leaves bc it doenst feel sticky or oily it feels really nice
Neale E.
Henderson, NV
Worked good on my skin didn't come off when I was out in the heat I have very sensitive skin and it didn't harm it
BrittanyAnd C.
Saint Joseph, MO
This is great to used under make-up but I don't think it's worth the price. You can find a more affordable option.
Katie M.
Columbus, MN
I really like this, but for the price it should be higher spf. I feel my Neutrogena drugstore one is just as good.
Jolie H.
I love this sunscreen for my face. I'm very sensitive to the sun. It leaves my screen very soft without breakouts.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?