BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Shaelyn K.
South Bend, IN
I love this product smells amazing works amazing as well not bad I get burned just a tiny bit if I stay out to long
Kelly E.
My skin stays flawless and protected because of it. I love the way it feels light weight on my skin and protects it
Gabriella G.
paradise, CA
Love that this facial sunscreen doesn't leave you feelings greasy! So easy to apply make up on top of this product.
Ewelina G.
Justice, IL
Sits really well underneath makeup and doesn't make my eyes burn if I do sweat. Very lightweight. Highly recommend.
Talissa G.
I am absolutely in love with the packaging! I use it all the time , when I take it out people are always curious!!!
Sarah G.
West Linn, OR
Got a sample of this-felt really great on my skin but I felt like I could get similar aspects from a cheaper brand.
Maria M.
Dallas, TX
Love it when I have to go outside I use a lil of it on my skin and will protect it form the sun and won't damage it
Utsav K.
Stamford, CT
Its good for oily skin too. doesn't breakout and is super moisturised too. quite effective i must say. recommended.
Jamie M.
Mt Prospect, IL
Really like this sunscreen. I like how well it goes on and that it doesn't have a distinct smell. Very much enjoyed
Emily K.
Barnegat, NJ
This sunscreen is so good. It is full coverage and also lightweight at the same time. Tarteguard isnt olity at all.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?