BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Gab C.
Mckeesport, PA
very pricey in my range I found a cheaper alternative I enjoy it is not life changing but it did not meet my expectations it was disappointing and just save your money and get a cheaper one unless you do not mind spending that much but trust me...!
Maria S.
Spartanburg, SC
The best sunscreen lotion i have ever tried. I didnt get a sunburn after being in the sun all day. Although i did give it only 4 stars because i had it under my makeup which gave it flashback.
Sherry G.
This sunscreen works very well for me. I'm very fair and have a tendency to burn before tanning so sunscreen is a must for me. I didn't like the film it left behind on my face though so I'm marking it down to 4 stars for that.
Kylie S.
Pacific Plsds, CA
It works and that's the key to a good sunscreen. The only down fall is I have oily skin and this sunscreen makes it look more oily. But it doesn't cause breakouts with is a plus. I like the formula and the smell isnt strong.
Montrese T.
Atlanta, GA
I love this sunscreen and I prefer to use it over others. It hydrated my skin while also providing effective sun protection. I've purchased this product multiple times & will continue to do so.
Danielle R.
Safford, AZ
I got this in a subscription box and have been using it recently as I live in Arizona and it's always super sunny and hot. My skin feels great after using this and I haven't gotten any sunburn.
Sarah C.
Carbondale, IL
I like this sunscreen a lot! I got this from a Sephora play bag. It felt very nice on my skin. I wish this wasn't such a pricey product because I do like, but I feel that you could buy something comparable for half the price.
Alexis W.
I used some of this, because my friend had it. I was a little skeptical about it at first but it feels amazing and works well too! I am very fair and I have freckles and the first time I used this I didn't burn and I loved it
David R.
This product is hands down one of the best suncare products I have used. Apart from keeping my skin motorized and bright it protects vigorously in a sunny day! What makes this been better personally is the fact that is vegan.
Erin R.
Denver, CO
I originally got this spf as a Sephora VIB. I fell in love with it! I live in Colorado, close to the sun and I have to use sunscreen year round. I love that this is not greasy but protects amazingly. I just mix it in with my moisturizer
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?