BY TARTE #18 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
jesa J.
I liked the fact that it is so lightweight. The packaging is on point. But I wish it was sweat risistant. Also the price point is a little higher then I usually like to spend. But overall a great product.
Sherisse P.
Corona, NY
Protection on the face is very important, giving it s 4/5 because it makes my makeup look nice and dewy but the flashback is MAJOR. The product itself is not but I won't be repurchasing again because of the price.
Amanda S.
Pasadena, MD
I really did enjoy this sunscreen. It moisturized my face well and provided good sun protection without causing any breakouts. It made my oily face a tad bit greasier than usual but nothing unmanageable
Brittany P.
Pensacola, FL
This product Works well when worn under makeup. It Did make my skin slightly oily, but I didn't mind it. My makeup stays in place because I use a primer and setting spray :) I would recommend this product.
whitegirlroadtrip ..
Sterling Hts, MI
Would not recommend for your face. I've given it quite a few shots and if I sweat at all it goes completely into my eyes and causes horrible burning.

On the body it works great and I enjoy the packaging.
Milly R.
Park city, UT
Love this stuff! I got this so i could use it in Hawaii and it really protected my skin. I didn't get burned once and i left with a really nice golden tan. The packaging is so cute too! Highly recommend
Jessica R.
Conroe, TX
It's amazing I got it as a sample with a purchase from tarte and it's light weight and smells good doesn't leave you super greasy! I would definitely recommend to anyone! Worth the buy for everyday use!!
Michelle M.
Mesa, AZ
This was a love hate. It is very light weight but my skin did not react well to the product over all. In all honesty I didn't have a good skin care routine when trying this so I will try it again now that my skin is clearing up from my daily regimens.
shelby z.
Norman, OK
I love this sunscreen and brand! The bottle is adorable and the sunscreen feels so light and not sticky! It is a summer essential!! It is also definitely worth the money! Everyone should invest in it :)
Alexis W.
This sunscreen lotion is by far the best facial sunscreen I've ever tried. It has nice sleek packaging and it isn't too pricey. I love this because it isn't thick or too thin and you can mix it with your foundation or wear it by itself.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?