BY TARTE #22 in Facial Sunscreen

• I would love to try this does it wear well under foundation?3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Mey S.
Elk Grove, CA
I like this sunscreen. I have oily skin but this doesn’t feel greasy on my face and it doesn’t not break me out. It smells pretty good. Price is a bit high for my liking though. I’ve purchased mine from Sephora.
Tiffany V.
Wichita, KS
I love that it goes on so smoothly. It doesn't make my face oily through ou the day. I think it is a little pricey. It is gentle on the skin and It does a good job protecting the skin while giving my skin a nice glow. I am not sure if it needs improvement or not yet since I just bought it.
Melissa B.
I felt as if it was a little too late we in a little overpriced I think that I paid for the name more than the product it does make your face feel my strays the light we in that’s what I really liked about that
Nicole D.
Cumming, GA
this has been my {go to} skincare product since the day i bought it! when i'm headed to the beach i put this on before and throw it in my bag so reapplication after being in the water for awhile. it's magical
Heather R.
Cumberland , MD
I have used this for so long I repurchase every summer because if I'm gonna buy a sunscreen for my face it's going to be from a cosmetic company not something generic because they know more about the face then others
Maria
This was not the best sunscreen. It made me break out, and I still got rather sunburnt while using it. I will not be repurchasing this product. There are better sunscreens on the market that work with my skin.
Michelle M.
Smells a bit too much like sunscreen and for some it wouldn’t bother them. It wasn’t as great as I thought it was going to be, I received a sample but won’t be purchasing. It needs to be improved on the scent.
Chloe F.
Felton, PA
Too expensive in my eyes. But, it was very useful but didn't last too long. Good product, just wish it was bigger and lasted longer. I bought this offline on the website and i would kinda recommend to others.
Kellie P.
Ravenna, OH
I love this sunscreen, its light, extremely easy to apply and has a nice scent. As with any Tarte product there is Amazonian clay in it that helps it keep you skin healthy and helos keep sebum production down.
Danielle K.
Nanuet, NY
I received this product from Sephora as a point perk and had to buy a full size version. I love putting this under my makeup to mix with my foundation to make sure that my skin is covered daily during the summer.
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?