BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Valerie L.
Chesterton, IN
Tarte has kept my face protected from the sun! No burns! Easy application! Not oily! It's a very gentle formula for your skin! It was very effective and would recommend this to everyone! I would buy this again!
David R.
This product is hands down one of the best suncare products I have used. Apart from keeping my skin motorized and bright it protects vigorously in a sunny day! What makes this been better personally is the fact that is vegan.
Kim G.
katy
I love the packaging of this product. Good everyday sunscreen. I like to apply it after my moisturizer, it has a light fresh scent. My bottle recently expired so it time to order me a new one.
Sherry G.
This sunscreen works very well for me. I'm very fair and have a tendency to burn before tanning so sunscreen is a must for me. I didn't like the film it left behind on my face though so I'm marking it down to 4 stars for that.
Kelsey H.
New braunfels, TX
Feels better than just any ol sunscreen slathered on your face, but I prefer a good BB cream with a high SPF from a brand my skin is already used to to help prevent breakouts on sensitive skin
Sarah C.
Carbondale, IL
I like this sunscreen a lot! I got this from a Sephora play bag. It felt very nice on my skin. I wish this wasn't such a pricey product because I do like, but I feel that you could buy something comparable for half the price.
Jenn L.
Oil City, PA
I like this sunscreen because I can use it on my face without worry. It doesn't irritate my skin even though I have sensitive skin and doesn't dry it. It does leave a tiny white cast like all sunscreens but it's only an appearance factor which doesn't bother me much. I still got some sun the first time trying it out, it doesn't seem to be waterproof, but it wasn't anything severe and it did a pretty good job at holding up throughout the long sweaty day. Though it's good, I personally would never buy it as I think it's very overpriced for a sunscreen. It's one of the only ones I trust for facial use but I know I could find a cheaper option that doesn't irritate my skin.
Montrese T.
Atlanta, GA
I love this sunscreen and I prefer to use it over others. It hydrated my skin while also providing effective sun protection. I've purchased this product multiple times & will continue to do so.
Maddison H.
Evansville
Love the smell and product. It does what it's intended to do. The coverage was great. The price is a little high for me. But I still think it's a good value. I order online. I would buy again.
Princess I.
Waipahu, HI
Love this! I have been trying this product out for a couple of days now and its great! Some products I have tried left my skin somewhat sticky and very oily, but this one left my face feeling so clean. The SPF is also a plus!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?