BY TARTE #19 in Facial Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Leslie R.
Gate City, VA
I love this for dropping in my bag to use when I am on the go. It's lightweight and doesn't feel oily or greasy making it ideal for face & body . tarte tarteguard 30 sunscreen lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30
April H.
Super cute packaging. The smell is really tropical and reminds me of the beach. I purchased from tarte during a sale using a coupon. It works well with my combination skin. I don’t really use sunscreen very often so I can’t really compare it to others.
Sophia R.
Aloha , OR
This is the great sunscreen! It works so well and smells so good. It’s an easy application and it protected my skin from a very harsh day in the sun I definitely recommend it to anyone looking for sunscreen.
Jessica H.
Wynnewood, PA
I have received a few deluxe samples of this and I really like it. It feels light on the skin and smells nice. It doesn't leave much of a white cast so it can be worn under make up and in flash photography.
anna f.
Los Angeles, CA
One of the few cruelty free sunscreens on the market. I love this stuff. I make sure to use it everyday before putting on my makeup. I never leave the house without putting it on. Would definitely recommend.
Nicole W.
Lakewood , CO
This Tarte sunscreen seems to be protecting my skin from the sun well. I mix some in with my foundation and apply to my face. I also use it on my arms and tops of hands which burn easily. I'm very sensitive to the sun and have very fair skin.
Yve B.
brookfeild
Love this sunscreen I bring it everywhere perfect for summer, traveling, vacation, it's gentle and smells good like all tarts products, nice packaging I will purchase again and it defiantly gets the job done
Veronica F.
Morgan city , LA
Good spf for your face. I use this every time I'm in the sun. I love how gentle it is on my face. I don't have to worry about anymore dark spots or my face getting super burnt.
Linsey W.
I have enjoyed using this product. It smells nice and is a light cream. It is easy to find at Sephora or ulta and I think Tarte is a great brand. It is fairly priced and I would definitely repurchase again.
Mikayla H.
Fantastic brand. I genuinely don't know I single product that hasn't worked for me. Everything is so amazingly easy to use and so pigmented and blendable. I highly recommend the entire brand as a whole!!!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?