BY TARTE #24 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body...6 Answers
  • Is the quantity worth the value?3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Jessica M.
I liked this at first, but I think it causes me to break out on my face. I'll probably not buy this again once I use it up, but I'll keep it around and use it up.
Jill M.
Katy, TX
Tarte SPF sunblock is a great higher end sunblock. It's not overly greasy and blends in well under my make up. It is really effective, however there's no denying that it's a pricier sunblock compared to other brands.  Still, if you're looking for one that wears well under make up, this is a great one.
La N.
Only got 4 stars since I get Sunscreen . This one however is a must, is light and it's not creamy in color. Also it smells decent and the packaging is so cute! I keep it with me when I go to beaches and wear it before a face of makeup during the summer
Alissa S.
This is pretty pricey but it's nice. It adds some moisture and SPF to my morning routine and it smells nice. I love that it doesn't cast white and it's very gentle.
Lyanne L.
I love this because it gives me a little color, glow and tannish color and keeps me protected. It also smells amazing and the packaging was very convenient. Aside from that, it does anything any other sunscreen does.
Lilly R.
Dexter
This does not leave my face oily and it's so light weight you could even use it as a primer!! It's so gentle on the skin as well and I loved it so much I bought 2
Amber G.
Los Angeles, CA
This is super light, non-greasy, doesn't feel like you have anything on, and dries matte. It basically has everything I always want in a sunblock. It also has a great scent and cute packaging. I think it's totally worth the price if you appreciate good quality sunscreen.
Sheelpi P.
Dallas, TX
I bought this product last month and I would say you can use it if you have normal to dry skin because it makes your skin buy sticky . So I would not recommend for oily skin. But it serves its purpose so I would recommend it.
Karen R.
Burleson, TX

This is a PHYSICAL sunblock - meaning it doesn't contain the endocrine disrupting chemical sunscreen ingredients. Unfortunately, choosing physical over chemical means there will be a bit of a white cast left behind. This is the case for all physical sunscreens, some more than others, this one not so bad. I have light skin, so the white cast can be covered with my makeup. Might be different for people with deeper skin tones. Don't follow this directly with makeup, make sure to let the oils absorb and the minerals to set before applying makeup. I do notice my skin looks oilier when I wear this, but nothing out of the ordinary for a sunscreen. You can gently pat this over makeup for reapplication, just make sure to apply a few thin layers, very little amounts each time
Sunny T.
i took a sample of this product in sephora, It is just sunscreen, not a skin care product so it's not helping your acne. But puttinh it on your face is refreshing and hydrated so take a try. It looks thick but it's actually light-weight. I kinda like it
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

back