BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Lacey G.
Baltimore
I love this sunscreen! It is light weight and definitely a must have out in the sun. I think it's a good value for the money your spending and is definitely a good product to use if you want to be in the sun but not get burned!
Sarahii R.
Nashville , TN
I received this in a Glossybox we took it to the beach love it gave me a nice sun kissed tan thank you si much taste!!!!!! It's very gentle on the skin my boyfriend and my son used it!
Marisa S.
Miami Shores, FL
This product feels great on the skin . It's not heavy but it also feels moisturizing at the same time . It was my first time using it and I would most likely buy it again . I purchased it at sephora .
Viviana C.
Good application, nice scent and pretty bottle. That's pretty much all I have to say. It's a good product, I hadn't heard much about it but I thought I'd give it a shot. It does the job! Works well as a "primer" under foundation
Helenkate L.
Los Angeles
The most important thing I take into consideration when using Sunscreen is the feeling they leave on my skin, and this is amazing because it is so lightweight and it doesn't really leave me oily.
Alyssa P.
Lithia, FL
This sunscreen is a must. Not only is the package so beautiful but it is also so effective. It is a pretty good price for being a great brand like tarte.I bought it from my local Sephora and I will definitely be back to buy more
Tanya R.
Simi Valley, CA
I got a travel size of this sunscreen using my Sephora Beauty Insider points. I keep it in my purse in case I need something on the go, but I'll be honest, it's not my favorite spf. It goes on well and stays, but it does leave a weird feeling. The smell isn't great. I much prefer Tatcha's spf. Best I've ever used.
Nichelle L.
Sheboygan, WI
I love this stuff more than other sunscreens I have used. Its lightweight and feels good on the skin. I am not sure if I would purchase again (I received a sample) because I cannot justify spending so much on a sunscreen. If I had extra money, I would probably purchase as I think protecting your skin is important.
Sierra D.
Fall Creek, WI
Amazing product! Not super greasy but super moisturizing and great for fighting off those rays and eliminating sun burn. It met my expectations above and beyond. I would highly recommend it even if the price is a little up there.
Panina G.
Decatur, GA
This is one of my go to sunscreen lotions. I love to use this when I go to the beach. This product was a gift but it was purchased at Sephora. I love the way this product is packaged and I will definitely be buying more when I run out.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?