BY TARTE #10 in Facial Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Morgan L.
new york
Love their tinted sunscreen even more! Use only for special trips as this is WAY pricier than your average sunscreen brands. I buy this as Sephora. Doesn’t feel too greasy and don’t notice this clogging my skin!
Kimmie P.
This review may be biased because I love all tarte products! But I love this product because it actually protects my skin from the sun. My skin is very sensitive so this is one of the two sun screens I can actually use.
Alyssa B.
Fairdale, KY
I love using this while on vacation, it has a very clean smell and leaves my skin moisturized as well. The only down fall I see is the low SPF and the glass packaging. I broke a half full bottle in my hotel room.
Taylor C.
Love the scent and feeling it leaves on my face! Not too thick love the feeling of the bottle too! I don’t use it often though because i feel like it’s too expensive for a daily use. Probably would not buy again.
Katie D.
Cleveland, OH
Goes on SO lightweight but still defends against sunburn. I don’t know how they got the formula so smooth but my makeup has no issue with it at all. It has a light scent but no overbearing, which is also a plus!
Nicole D.
Grayson, GA
This brand is awesome! It’s very light & it’s not oily or greasy! I’m even able to wear make up over it & it doesn’t cake or crease. It is a little pricey, but it’s completely worth it every penny! I would recommend it!
Kristal D.
Non greasy and it doest smell like sunscreen! The only bad thing i have to say is that when purchasing this product please check the “expiration date” other than that, the product is around $22-$32 and is worth every drop of it. Like i said the only room for improvement would be “ expiration date”
Amanda L.
Urbana
I think this stuff is the bomb!!! It has saved me from being sun burnt many many times!!! This product is gentle yet smells great as well!!! I think this product is very effective and I will be buying it again!!
Brenda S.
San Antonio , TX
I really enjoyed this product during the summer the SPF is great for all skin tones and a little goes a long way. I only gave it fours stars because the foundation isn’t exactly nice coverage for a summer product
Sarita B.
Saint Louis, MO
I received this in my boxycharm one month and I’m so grateful because i swear by it now! You get a good amount in the bottle so it should last you forever and it’s not heavily scented and that’s important to me.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?