BY TARTE

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

Vicky H.
Milwaukee, WI
Tarte tarteguard is a sunscreen. You can buy this online or go to Sephora. Tarte is a high end brand, so it is on the expensive side. I would recommend this sunscreen to others to buy. I will buy again.
Kat O.
I purchased this Tarte product as a stand alone sunscreen. It was a nice size for the price. I liked how it applied and it felt good on my face. Unfortunately, only a couple uses in, the pump broke making it really difficult to apply. I finally had to take the pump off every time, and pour it out in my hand. That was not easy to do. So unfortunately for that reason I would not repurchase
Nicole N.
Columbia , MO
I like this product because it doesn’t break out my skin! I have very acne prone oily skin, this does not add to the oils at all. A little on the more expensive side but I think it’s totally worth it.
Jackie D.
York, PA
I burn super easily, but this one (when applied and actually rubbed in - make sure you rub!) worked well for me. The smell wasn’t that overpowering sunscreen. Obviously pricier than drug store brands.
Taryn C.
Virginia Bch, VA
This doesn't leave your far feeling too greasy like some other sunscreens do. It absorbs nicely and doesn't have too much of an over powering scent. I also really love the packaging on this, it's very summery and easy to travel with.
Amanda K.
Chesapeake , VA
Growing up my parents bought banana boat and I loved the smell. There's no comparison here, this smells like heaven. It goes on thinner than some big brand sun screens but a little goes a long way. It's definitely more expensive than drugstore brands but you get what you pay for and since I'm a pale red head taking good care of my skin is important to me! I'll buy this every summer until they make something better or I die tarte tarteguard 30 sunscreen lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30
Gracie A.
You need your sunscreen everyday and this is the most amazing stuff ever. It’s so effective. You must try this. I swear by it ! I will buy again! It was the best thing ever!!!!!!! You won’t regret it.
Jamie L.
Middleburg
So I tried this a few times and it did wonders. My fave felt so safe from the sun and my make up seemed like it even lasted longer on my face. It’s a beautiful bottle. It is a little pricey but it’s well worth it.
Mal M.
Pacific, WA
Use this in the summer! However it’s kind of heavy so I wouldn’t suggest to wear any heavy makeup over it. I also have very sensitive skin and even with the heavy oil base, it never bothered my skin!
Miriam O.
Chicago
It works wonders ! Good sunscreen lotion, very nice and cute packaging and very affordable but a little bit in the pricey side, varies on size. Did meet expectations and would recommend this product.
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

Sephora