BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Dee A.
San Bernardino, CA
I bought this a t sephora. I love the tarter brand it is always gentle on my skin and this spf is no different. Extremely gentle goes on smooth and doesn't have a harsh smell to it like some other sunscreens. I wish it cam in a bigger bottle since I use it daily and it is expensive but other than that I would buy again.
Rosa P.
Bronx, NY
It really is a good sunscreen, its light weight and the smell doesn't bother me. It keeps me moisturized. Although i honestly love the product i would rather buy something from the drug store for a fraction of the price and that does exactly the same thing for me. the neutragina sunscreen is quite similar in my opinion.
Anna S.
Topeka, KS
I wanted so badly to like this, but I just couldn't. I have pretty sensitive skin and this made me break out really badly. I think it would be more effective for someone with a different skin type, but it made me look like I was going through puberty again. I like the Tarte brand, just really didn't love this sunscreen.
Nicole W.
Sterling Heights, MI
I start off every morning with this product. Sun screen is super important even when your not in direct sunlight. This locks right into ur skin and makes a great moisturizer! Little pricey but a little goes a long way and I feel you definitely get what you pay for. I love tarte products and would recommend anyone to try
Krystn K.
Morgantown, WV
I am very pleased with this sunscreen. I am usually hesitant to put any sunscreen on before my foundation because it usually results in a greasy mess but this one does not cause that catastrophe to occur. It spreads well and sinks in and does not negatively affect my ability to apply and set my foundation, so thumbs up.
KeAnn W.
Oak Hill, OH
Tarte never fails to amaze me!! this sunscreen has a really nice and gentle smell unlike most sunscreens. the quality is great, it helps protect my skin really well, ive noticed that i have not been getting sunburnt often while using this. i highly recommend this product to others like me with skin sensitive to the sun!
Allison H.
Such a great light weight sunscreen. My skin tends to break out with spf but I had no issues with the formula of this product. Protected my skin while spending a full day at the pool without having to apply. Had a fresh scent without being overbearing and absorbed into the skin quickly and didn't leave me looking oily.
Angela M.
Brunswick, GA
I love the way this product smells. I am not big on buying "high end" sunscreens but there are a few that I will make an exception with because they work so well and don't leave my face feeling sticky or oily and actually do what its meant to and protects me from the sun. Also, the beautiful purple color is everything.
heather c.
Went on smoothly, no bad smell, melted in well, did leave me shiny. Didn't effect makeup at all. However, I did get oil throughout day. I am normally oily so it wasn't this, it just didn't help me from getting oily which I look for. Worth a try, but not a full size buy from me. Loved getting it in my Sephora Play box.
Jordann I.
Gainesville, FL
I absolutely love this sunscreen!! I got a sample of it in a Sephora Play! Box and I made sure to use every last drop. It smells so good, and not like sunscreen at all. It doesn't leave any stickiness or feel heavy, it feels like there's nothing there. And I just love that you get such a great product AND it's SPF 30!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?