BY TARTE #31 in Facial Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Kenia C.
Delano
Great product regarding protecting your skin from solar radiation!! This product its so beneficial that not only protect you from solar radiation but also has help me to improve my skin condition. I would definitely buy this product again
Jenn W.
Kalamazoo
I can't say enough good things about this product. It is non greasy, I can wear make up with it without issue, it doesn't clog my pores, cause breakouts and I can reapply gently over makeup in the mud afternoon. Great for year round use.
Cathy B.
Saint Charles, MO
I received this Tarte sunscreen in a monthly subscription box. Until then, I didn’t know Tarte made a sunscreen. However, I put it in my pool bag and used it all summer. It quickly became my favorite. Normally I wouldn’t have purchased it due to the price tag. But after having tried it all summer, I will definitely repurchase again. Great product! Love Tarte cosmetics and ethics as a company.
Angel L.
Mulberry, FL
I Typically Wouldn't Be One To Say Yes Get Your Sun Screen,But I've Changed I Have A Daughter & Taking Care Of Her Skin Which She Is Porcelain Doll Fair:)I Will Use Higher Spf I Tried A Sample Of This & It Blew Me Away!If Your Outdoors You Know The Rule Of Thumb Re Apply Your Spf Which Yes I Do Recommend If Your Out Over 35 Min Getting In & Out Of Water.This Truly Holds Its Own & I'm Glad I Tried It:)
Becky W.
Edgewater, NJ
While the product felt nice at first (when I tested it on my hand in stores), I don’t see how anyone can use this for daily wear, unless they have no other makeup on and already have perfect skin.

The product felt very thick and oily. It didn’t go well under any makeup (liquid, powder, creams, etc). I never get oily skin because my skin is so dry, but I was shiny within 2-3 hours.

Not for me!
Wendy G.
Clearwater, FL
Tris is Great,i Just dont like how this reminds me of something I won't try again since the smell hits me. The coverage and protection is amazing but it's a me problem with it rather then not liking it.
Petra D.
I love tarte products and when they ame out with a sunscreen I was so excited. And this works so so good on my face. I do recommend this for a day out in the sun or just a walk. Have to keep protected.
Pang M.
This sunscreen is very good. Just a spray so you won’t have to get your hands dirty. It was my first time to use it and very long lasting also. It did meet my expectations because it is good for winter and summer. Either if it is winter or summer you should always use sunscreen.
Celeste H.
This is a great product and is amazing. It totally met my expectations. Which were already very high. Has a great price. And is very gentle on the skin. Which is great. I would buy it again. And again.
Sarah R.
Hazel, KY
Smells really nice and feels light on the face and doesn’t clog my pores. It goes on wonderfully under makeup and doesn’t interfere with application. It is a bit expensive but a little goes a long way.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?