BY TARTE #25 in Facial Sunscreen

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

Susan M.
Philadelphia, PA
I had a small sample of this and I really liked it! It was Light weight and easy to apply! I love that tarte always has natural ingredients in their products. I have never been disappointed by any of tartes products!
Ella C.
there is nothing bad to say about this sunscreen. it is a little expensive for a sunscreen but it is so worth it. i bought it at my local sephora and boy it was so life changing for school. can’t wait to use it over the sunmer
Leneia S.
Great for sunblock not going to lie BUT very oily very thick. If have oily skin it will bother you. Cause summer for oily skin people we tend to get major oily. I don't suggest this sunblock for us oily skin people.
Ayeh K.
I take this sunscreen with me wherever I go and use it about every single day. The smell is not overpowering and it does not leave my skin greasy and oily for too long. Its effective and the packaging is my favorite part.
Amber W.
GULFPORT, MS
Tarte is such a trusted brand from makeup to skincare, I am never disappointed with them!! I don't like sunscreen, but this works great for your face. I would recommend this product!! Get Tarte online or at Sephora!!
Frankie F.
Turlock, CA
I am obsessed with anything Tarte so when they dropped a sunscreen lotion I went absolutely berserk. Perfect for all skin types and colors to get you through the summer.
Kimberly B.
Royalton, IL
This sunscreen is amazing, especially for people who don't want to completely block out the sun, but don't want to burn. This can be used on all skin types which is amazing! I would recommend this product to anyone!
Abbey D.
Love this light weight sunscreen for every day use. It doesn't clog my pores like most sunscreens have in the past. I for the small size to try out and will most likely be buying the normal size for next summer.
Delia K.
Haughton, LA
I love all things TARTE, this sunscreen is by far my favorite, It doesn't have a smell or leave sticky residue on your skin like most sunscreens. It is available online @Sephora, @ulta & @tartecosmetics website!
Sunny T.
i took a sample of this product in sephora, It is just sunscreen, not a skin care product so it's not helping your acne. But puttinh it on your face is refreshing and hydrated so take a try. It looks thick but it's actually light-weight. I kinda like it
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

back