BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Alyssa P.
Lithia, FL
This sunscreen is a must. Not only is the package so beautiful but it is also so effective. It is a pretty good price for being a great brand like tarte.I bought it from my local Sephora and I will definitely be back to buy more
Nichelle L.
Sheboygan, WI
I love this stuff more than other sunscreens I have used. Its lightweight and feels good on the skin. I am not sure if I would purchase again (I received a sample) because I cannot justify spending so much on a sunscreen. If I had extra money, I would probably purchase as I think protecting your skin is important.
Viviana C.
Good application, nice scent and pretty bottle. That's pretty much all I have to say. It's a good product, I hadn't heard much about it but I thought I'd give it a shot. It does the job! Works well as a "primer" under foundation
mychelle k.
San Pablo, CA
I can't get enough of tarte. They make something great in every category. For every skin type. Their new line of sun/sweat/workout stuff is excellent. Great quality products and cruelty free. The ingredients are top notch!!
Sarahii R.
Nashville , TN
I received this in a Glossybox we took it to the beach love it gave me a nice sun kissed tan thank you si much taste!!!!!! It's very gentle on the skin my boyfriend and my son used it!
Hannah L.
I was really disappointed in this sunscreen. For a rather expensive price, I expected much better. This sunscreen is only SPF 30 and makes my skin feel oily. It also has a strange scent that I cannot get used to. I do like the fact that the sunscreen has a pump though.
Breanna B.
Leroy
This is definitely a really great sunscreen. It doesn't leave my face feeling oily like other sunscreens and it does and amazing job at protecting my skin from the sun's harmful rays. I highly, highly recommend this sunscreen!
Panina G.
Decatur, GA
This is one of my go to sunscreen lotions. I love to use this when I go to the beach. This product was a gift but it was purchased at Sephora. I love the way this product is packaged and I will definitely be buying more when I run out.
Marisa S.
Miami Shores, FL
This product feels great on the skin . It's not heavy but it also feels moisturizing at the same time . It was my first time using it and I would most likely buy it again . I purchased it at sephora .
Juliana S.
Twentynin Plm, CA
My job consists of me being outside in the desert for hours at a time so this is my go to I don't feel oily or sticky it does what it says and it doesn't make the sand get stuck to my face totally worth it
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?