BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Susan X.
BEST SUNSCREEN hands down. I've received a sample bottle and I used every last drop! It's light weight and doesn't feel sticky. It's like your not even wearing anything.
Lena M.
Marathon, WI
Hands down one of my favorite facial sunscreens! It's consistency is extremely thin and it does not sit on top of your whatsoever. It doesn't leave a white cast on your face nor does it leave your skin greasy. The smell is minimal. Overall, great product!
Jennifer H.
Beaver Dam, WI
I received a sample of this and so far I like it, it's not to think, smells great and absorbs in quickly. There is a slight white cast on your skin but not for long and it wears well under makeup.
yasmine M.
Austin, TX
FAVORITE FACE SUNSCREEN!!! I LOVE IT! LIGHTWEIGHT. not greasy or oily. Applies well under makeup or alone! I use this product everyday and I definitely helps protect against that harsh southern sun
Gianna A.
Philadelphia, PA
Good product but i would recommend just normal sunscreen especially for the face for the safest day out in the sun. Sum exposure caused fine lines and wrinkles so a protected face is very important
Carol e.
this product does not break me out. feels very light on my face. the value is good and it is a bit expensive very worth it. i bought mine at Sephora.
very nice packaging.
Lizia P.
SIMI VALLEY, CA
Me encanta este bloqueador solar.
Desde su empaque que es verdaderamente hermoso y femenino.
La formula del protector es suave y de facil distribucion en la piel. No deja la cara blanca.
Huele bien.
Alondra B.
Sylmar, CA
I actually like this sunscreen a lot. My skin is very dry, sensitive and I'm super pale. I've given up on tinted sun protection - the tint is always, always too dark and orange. Finally decided it's better for me to stick with the white stuff cause that's closer to my actual skin tone. This is a little bit shiny at first but I just make sure to give it a few minutes to absorb.. That said, I don't think this product is for those with oilier skin. The texture is smooth like a light lotion - it doesn't have that coagulated feeling that lots of physical sunscreens have.
There's a slight fragrance (which I could do without) but I haven't gotten any allergic reactions from it and it doesn't bother me once it soaks in. The packaging is very nice, it has that rubberized coating all over the outside. I like that you can pump out a 1/2 pump if you want.
I bought it during the F+F sale at 20% off so the price was right. I'd repurchase when I run out.
Quiana H.
Sumter, Sc
This sunscreen lotion is the best. I use it on my face and it is very gentle. I would definitely be repurchasing this. It is very effective and easy to apply. I was very satisfied with this product.
Mary D.
Huntsville, TX
Love this sunscreen... I received it in a monthly subscription and ended up repurchasing it.. Works great under makeup... Not greasy, doesn't make your concealer and foundation slide off or crack.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?