BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Daniela G.
Brentwood, NY
This product is amazing cuase it has SPF30 that really good benefit for your body and how it fell so soft on your skin
Georgia P.
Philadelphia, PA
Jejejejie eje eje rnr ribeye rnr eje rn rnr rn rn rnr rnr be rnr rnr rje opened wow wow an w wow owns. Where w wnienw
Shiane P.
Erie, PA
Ehh this is okay. I definitely wouldn't buy again but I guess it is okay. I wouldn't recommend this to someone to buy
Leana R.
I love this light sunscreen lotion. It works really well and leaves my face feeling smooth to apply my other makeups.
Jasmin T.
I like this tarte sun screen lotion very much its a nice product that helps and protects my skin when I'm in the sun.
Sheri B.
New Bedford , MA
This is the only facial spf I use on my sensitive face the bottle a so cute rubber like with a pump is a plus love it
Marie M.
Washington, DC
Makes sure my face is protected and it last for a while which is a good thing . Also has a nice scent to the product.
Sous Z.
New Haven, CT
Nice everyday sunblock that can go on underneath your makeup and does not make you greasy and oily. So it works well.
Yvonne C.
Farmersville, CA
I LOVE this sunscreen lotion! It makes my skin feel amazing and knowing that is has SPF in it makes it all the better
Emmy S.
It really protects my face from the sun my face starts peeling when i get in the sun so this definently worked for me
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?