BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Leana R.
I love this light sunscreen lotion. It works really well and leaves my face feeling smooth to apply my other makeups.
Amber B.
Sonora, KY
This sunscreen for my face feel beautiful and healthy. Doesn't make me break out like other sunscreens for your face.
Sous Z.
New Haven, CT
Nice everyday sunblock that can go on underneath your makeup and does not make you greasy and oily. So it works well.
Kareenn S.
Ontario, CA
I feel like this is one of the best sunscreens ever. My skin felt really protected at the beach and i got no sunburns
Mercedes O.
New York
Love it..nice easy to use and small really good make the job. I recommend this product .and i, love tarte make up too
Jasmin T.
I like this tarte sun screen lotion very much its a nice product that helps and protects my skin when I'm in the sun.
Kenidee S.
Peachtree City, GA
Very good for keeping the skin protected. I don't really use the product regularly but I still recommend the product.
Yvonne C.
Farmersville, CA
I LOVE this sunscreen lotion! It makes my skin feel amazing and knowing that is has SPF in it makes it all the better
Kristina W.
Richmond, VA
This sunscreen felt wonderful on my face, not filmy or heavy and provided great protection. Considering buying again.
Kaci T.
Pikeville, KY
My favorite! My favorite sunscreen. I love it and use it daily, definitely my go to product. Not disappointing at all
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?