BY TARTE #19 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Amber M.
Omaha, NE
This is one of the best sunscreens ever!!! I always use it in the hotter months! I love how easy it rubs in and doesn't feel all greasy. It also doesn't smell like regular sunscreen which is awesome for me. It is pricey but oh so worth it!!!
Jordan B.
Rocklin, CA
This sunscreen has a pleasant smell, no white cast, and is a nice sized bottle. All around, it is a pretty good sunscreen. My only complaint is that it makes my skin pretty oily throughout the day
Airial B.
Lubbock, TX
Perfect perfect perfect I have used this more that once I'm a repeated user of this it really really exceeded my expectations I got this at Sephora it's perfect & it's even great that you can wear makeup with it just spray on top
Lizia P.
SIMI VALLEY, CA
Me encanta este bloqueador solar.
Desde su empaque que es verdaderamente hermoso y femenino.
La formula del protector es suave y de facil distribucion en la piel. No deja la cara blanca.
Huele bien.
Tara K.
Taylorsville, KY
I LOVE this sunscreen. I received a sample with my last Tarte order and I will order a full size next time! I love how it doesn't feel greasy like most sunscreen. It has a sort of cooling feel which us amazing for the summer!
Jennifer H.
Beaver Dam, WI
I received a sample of this and so far I like it, it's not to think, smells great and absorbs in quickly. There is a slight white cast on your skin but not for long and it wears well under makeup.
Clarissa C.
Weslaco, TX
I love this sunscreen lotion. Does the job and have a very unique fragrance that is not over powering. The value is overall good and the product goes a long way. I have been using this nonstop all summer and will continue to use it as my go to face sunscreen lotion.
Susan X.
BEST SUNSCREEN hands down. I've received a sample bottle and I used every last drop! It's light weight and doesn't feel sticky. It's like your not even wearing anything.
Carol e.
this product does not break me out. feels very light on my face. the value is good and it is a bit expensive very worth it. i bought mine at Sephora.
very nice packaging.
Tahnee B.
Valencia, CA
Tried this in one of my makeup subscription boxes as a sample can't remember which one sorry but I liked it I wore it all the day at the pool and I did not sweat it off as fast as I normally would.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?