BY TARTE #19 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
mychelle k.
San Pablo, CA
I can't get enough of tarte. They make something great in every category. For every skin type. Their new line of sun/sweat/workout stuff is excellent. Great quality products and cruelty free. The ingredients are top notch!!
Alyssa P.
Lithia, FL
This sunscreen is a must. Not only is the package so beautiful but it is also so effective. It is a pretty good price for being a great brand like tarte.I bought it from my local Sephora and I will definitely be back to buy more
Tanya R.
Simi Valley, CA
I got a travel size of this sunscreen using my Sephora Beauty Insider points. I keep it in my purse in case I need something on the go, but I'll be honest, it's not my favorite spf. It goes on well and stays, but it does leave a weird feeling. The smell isn't great. I much prefer Tatcha's spf. Best I've ever used.
Viviana C.
Good application, nice scent and pretty bottle. That's pretty much all I have to say. It's a good product, I hadn't heard much about it but I thought I'd give it a shot. It does the job! Works well as a "primer" under foundation
yadira m.
Atlanta, GA
This is actually what I use to protect my skin when I run outside. This stuff is great and lite weight! It's worth the money and it doesn't leave a last y thick layer like most facial sunscreens. Totally recommend this product!
Breanna B.
Leroy
This is definitely a really great sunscreen. It doesn't leave my face feeling oily like other sunscreens and it does and amazing job at protecting my skin from the sun's harmful rays. I highly, highly recommend this sunscreen!
Juliana S.
Twentynin Plm, CA
My job consists of me being outside in the desert for hours at a time so this is my go to I don't feel oily or sticky it does what it says and it doesn't make the sand get stuck to my face totally worth it
Helenkate L.
Los Angeles
The most important thing I take into consideration when using Sunscreen is the feeling they leave on my skin, and this is amazing because it is so lightweight and it doesn't really leave me oily.
Emma P.
Louisville, OH
Ive heard a lot of things about this product. And to be honest most of it is good. So i decided to try it out for myself. The product itself (meaning sunscreen) is good. But...I have to keep replying it because it rubs of easily but i would totally recommend it because other than it rubbing off it works really well.
Lacey G.
Baltimore
I love this sunscreen! It is light weight and definitely a must have out in the sun. I think it's a good value for the money your spending and is definitely a good product to use if you want to be in the sun but not get burned!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?