BY TARTE

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

Alexis H.
Harrisburg, PA
When I do use sunscreen on my body, this is the one I choose. It feels light on my skin and provides the protection I need without leaving a white cast like so many other sunscreen’s do. Love this and would recommend!
Evan G.
Denver
This stuff works okay. I was surprised to have a little burning in my elites although it’s a mineral sunscreen. It didn’t seem to provide the best sun protection, but it is comfortable on skin and leaves a nice finish.
Dianna C.
Pharr, TX
Have I mentioned tarte is my favorite brand. This facial sunscreen is a tad pricey but SOOOOOOOOOOO WORTH IT. I love this so much and it smells great, packaging? I love it. There’s nothing that could beat this product.
Kassandra J.
Kenosha, WI
This is a nice sunscreen that wears well under make up.  I applied my moisturizer and then this sunscreen before my make up and couldn't tell that I had anything extra on.  It didn't make my skin oily or irritate it at all.
Jana D.
Really a fantastic sunscreen. I just started wearing sunscreen every day, basically because I was afraid of my skin being greasy, but this wears so well under makeup. No more wearing sunscreen only on days out in the sun!
Amanda H.
New York
It’s a little overpriced for the amount of product you get. But I love traveling to all different beaches bringing this. The packaging is super cute and easy to pack as it’s not too bulky like the aluminum sun sprays.
Sofia F.
Bainbridge Island, WA
This is the lotion and sunscreen I will use everyday and it moisturizes my face really nicely in the dry summer weather. It is a good amount for the price and I would recommend this to others in the summer.
Tamara H.
Rialto, CA
I really enjoy this because one it smells really good. It feels very light on the skin, it doesn’t feel heavy nor sticky. It doesn’t cause you to sweat more or anything like that. I’d buy it again. Nice for on the go.
Driza T.
San Mateo, CA
I have not used this exact product, but I have really oily skin. So my question is is this a good product to use if I really oily skin? Also I really like long lasting sunscreen lotion.
Esther R.
Oak Park, MI
I do like this SPF, it did not leave my skin sticky or break me out. However, I prefer using medical grade SPF because I know there are no fillers or irritants in it.
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

Sephora