BY TARTE #25 in Facial Sunscreen

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

Alicia H.
Visalia, CA
I love it it has a little bit of color to it I love that you can use it alone or under foundation it's a lightweight it doesn't feel oily which I love great price and it will last a while you can always get a sample at Sephora :)
Paige A.
Irving, TX
Awesome product but i wish it sat better under make up. The product really works well, but I can't use it on a daily basis because by 12 my makeup looks blotchy. I have repurchased it twice. Great product one minor flaw.
Driza T.
San Mateo, CA
I have not used this exact product, but I have really oily skin. So my question is is this a good product to use if I really oily skin? Also I really like long lasting sunscreen lotion.
Kira M.
I thought this was great effective sunscreen however it left my face fairly shiny throughout the day and was a little stickier than I would have liked. Overall worked great as sunscreen but left a little to be desired.
Sofia F.
Bainbridge Island, WA
This is the lotion and sunscreen I will use everyday and it moisturizes my face really nicely in the dry summer weather. It is a good amount for the price and I would recommend this to others in the summer.
Maddie O.
I love this sunscreen, I received it in a glossybox of mine and I use it under my makeup and it works great. It even leaves a nice glow to the skin which is a perk for me since I'm in love with dewy skin at the moment.
JacLynn🌹♡ W.
Tarte has such amazing products! They never fail with how awesome their ingredients are! This is a go to essential for my everyday look! I highly recommend this for everyone, especially if you don’t wanna get wrinkles!
Yesenia B.
Dallas, TX
I really like this sunscreen lotion by Tarte. I love the fact that it's not greasy or too heavy feeling on the skin. It is fast-absorbing and works very well with my foundation. It also leaves my skin well moisturized.
Manminder S.
Milford , CT
I hate using sunscreen because mostly they leave me feeling greasy, sticky, shinny and usually cause me to break out. But this product is awesome. It blend and soaks in quickly without leaving a white cast on my face. Love this
Alisa O.
Northridge, CA
I received this item as a gift from a friend. I wasn't expecting much as I have super sensitive skin and felt that the 30spf wasn't high enough for me personally. I was highly surprised when after trying it that my face wasn't burned in the slightest. I applied a decent layer before going out in the sun at a water park for my sons birthday. The lotion itself was not super sticky and soaked into my skin almost immediately which I appreciated because no one wants to walk around with lotion streaks on their face. I reapplied about every 2 hours and had no problem with burning. Overall I really liked this product and I will be buying another one.
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

back