BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Morgan C.
This product from Tarte is one of my favorite sunscreens. It is made specifically for use on your face and it doesn't feel oily at all. I don't have to worry about breaking out when using this product. Very cute packaging as well!
Marg M.
Gambrills, MD
I tend to like things with sunscreen because it's so important to wear it everyday. That's why I like it. It was gentle on the skin and I was a first time user. I would buy this again and recommend to others.
Lexi B.
Hemlock, NY
The sunscreen works just as any other! Applies nicely to face under makeup or without! A little pricey for the size since it's just sunscreen but it's a good product. I'd probably buy something a little more worth the price next time.
Preet V.
Patterson, CA
This sunscreen was ok! Compared to the Sheisedo it was a little sticky, sheisedo was lightweight. But overall it wasn't too bad. I liked the packaging liked how it had a pump instead of sqeeze bottle!
Briana J.
I am a huge fan of protecting you skin from the heat! This sunscreen offers great coverage and doesn't appear oily on the skin. Very effective and useful for the outdoors. Definitely gonna buy for the summer!
Emmi W.
Marrero, LA
It's a good sunscreen but it messes with your makeup if you have dry skin or use makeup with spf. It clumps up in the sun when it melts and it doesn't soak in very well but without makeup it's amazing.
Beka S.
Camino, CA
I'm going to have to say it-- I don't love this sunscreen at all. It feels heavy and doesn't seem to work as well as other options. It's not worth the high price tag in my opinions. I do not recommend this overall
Kaitlyn L.
Richmond, VA
There is nothing wrong with this product it is just that this tart product is around 23$ and it is simply just sunscreen lotion my opinion is that I'd rather get a cheaper sunscreen then pay the price for this one when they are the same
Beca M.
Winter Haven, fl
The SPF in tarte's sunscreen is pretty good but REALLY expensive for the amount you get.  Unfortunately, I also have really oily skin so I have to use this sparingly so that I don't break out.
Jessica S.
Richmond
Awesome scent. Awesome protection. I have fair skin and this absolutely met and exceeded my expectations. I would highly, HIGHLY recommend this to everyone who wants a good sunscreen and has fair skin.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?