BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Holly T.
E Pittsburgh, PA
Sampled through monthly subscription box. Liked the texture of this one, felt like my face actually had something on it
Mikenzie K.
Boerne, TX
I absolutely loved this product made my skin feel great. One of the best face sunscreen lotion I have ever used before.
Nilda G.
Tampa, Fl
This sunscreen lotion is sooo hydrating but it is a bit sticky it does have great coverage and it helps with anti aging
Lauren J.
Carlsbad, CA
One if my all time faves for a beach day or any day. This stuff makes my skin feel amazing and never leaves me greasy.
Kimberly L.
Bourg, LA
It comes off fairly soon after putting on, however, it does act as a sunscreen. and it doesn't have much high coverage
Rosey M.
Boulder, CO
Love this sunscreen, it does not feel to heavy on the skin and did not break me out. I love the mini one for traveling
Jahdaiz O.
Merced, CA
I really notice the difference with this one is not sticky or thick it goes on nicely and it covers which is important
Madison H.
Garner, NC
Love this for my beach essentials!! So glad tarte came out with this great product. A little pricey but very worth it!
morgan a.
Pflugerville, TX
Just received this as a sample and already in love! I apply after my moisturizer and it soaks into my skin in no time.
Kathrina R.
Great sunscreen, wished the spf was higher and more affordable. I hope they start selling this in a tube for the body!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?