BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Christina O.
If you need a good spf moisturizer this is it! It's lightweight. Non greasy feeling. My favorite part is that it doesn't leave the white sheen you usually get in anything with spf. Hands down amazing.
Jessica S.
Richmond
Awesome scent. Awesome protection. I have fair skin and this absolutely met and exceeded my expectations. I would highly, HIGHLY recommend this to everyone who wants a good sunscreen and has fair skin.
Kaitlyn L.
Richmond, VA
There is nothing wrong with this product it is just that this tart product is around 23$ and it is simply just sunscreen lotion my opinion is that I'd rather get a cheaper sunscreen then pay the price for this one when they are the same
Nichole P.
Manhattan, KS
Unfortunately I had a slight allergic reaction to this sunscreen: I did like the smell and the feel on my skin. I absorbed like a normal lotion and didn't feel sticky or greasy on my skin which I like!
Beka S.
Camino, CA
I'm going to have to say it-- I don't love this sunscreen at all. It feels heavy and doesn't seem to work as well as other options. It's not worth the high price tag in my opinions. I do not recommend this overall
Kirandip K.
Hesperia, CA
I like the texture of this sunscreen but it doesn't sit well with my skin. I also noticed that it doesn't exactly do the work i expected it to do for my skin cos I still felt my skin wasn't protected.
Patty N.
Millbrook, AL
Best under makeup sunscreen I have found! The smell isn't overbearing and it doesn't leave my skin feeling oily. The only drawback is the price. I feel a little uneasy about spending $32 for sunscreen.
Lexi B.
Hemlock, NY
The sunscreen works just as any other! Applies nicely to face under makeup or without! A little pricey for the size since it's just sunscreen but it's a good product. I'd probably buy something a little more worth the price next time.
Alexis B.
I genuinely love this product. It's not suffocating on my skin. My pores do not get clogged and gross. I like that a little goes a long way! I have nothing but wonderful things to say about it. 10/10.
Morgan C.
This product from Tarte is one of my favorite sunscreens. It is made specifically for use on your face and it doesn't feel oily at all. I don't have to worry about breaking out when using this product. Very cute packaging as well!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?