BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Jessica A.
San Jacinto, CA
I find that this one works good for me giving me good coverage not feeling oily or leave a resadue on my face after use
Anthony P.
Love this not sticky always wear under my makeup to prep my skin for a long day in the sun. Nor worries with this 30spf
Lindsey-Star D.
Hill City, SD
I love it! There's nothing more to say. It's an amazing product!! Tarte does many right things and this is one of them.
Kim S.
Tacoma, WA
My favorite Sunscreen!!! I love it is a mineral sunscreen not chemical and it is paraben free. I can't live without it.
Nilda G.
Tampa, Fl
This sunscreen lotion is sooo hydrating but it is a bit sticky it does have great coverage and it helps with anti aging
Holly T.
E Pittsburgh, PA
Sampled through monthly subscription box. Liked the texture of this one, felt like my face actually had something on it
Mikenzie K.
Boerne, TX
I absolutely loved this product made my skin feel great. One of the best face sunscreen lotion I have ever used before.
Mariah B.
Carriere, MS
This stuff is heaven in a bottle! It smells good, makes my skin feel good, and it also doesn't leave it looking greasy.
maricruz j.
San Pablo, CA
It's pricey considering g it's from tarte but it gets its job done. Nice fresh moisteriser absolutely great and amazing
Jahdaiz O.
Merced, CA
I really notice the difference with this one is not sticky or thick it goes on nicely and it covers which is important
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?