BY TARTE

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

Cynthia M.
AUSTIN, TX
While this went on pretty lightweight, it was definitely oily. It also didn't protect me from getting a sunburn on my trip to Mexico. It could have been my fault for not re-applying often enough but either way, it definitely still felt slimy on my face. :(
Cory H.
['Sacramento', 'CA'], CA
I love using this on my face before applying my makeup. It’s nice and thick and leaves my face soft and not oily. Sometimes I mix in fountain for a lite finish and it works great. I always recommend this product to friends!
Amelia H.
I am in love with this product and I would continuously love receiving the product it is very good price and you're getting what you pay for I love the packaging and it is very good on the skin there is no source of improvement for this packaging and I love it
Danielle S.
Coral Springs, FL
I was pleasantly surprised at how good this sunscreen works. I was recommended this sunscreen from a friend of mine & I’m so happy to have tried it. The product is light weird but has great coverage. I’d definitely recommend!
Kira Y.
Seattle
This sunscreen is the perfect size for traveling, and didn't break me out like many sunscreens. It is really light and doesn't make me feel oily, on the downside, it left kind of a film on my face. But regardless, I love it
Rachel F.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love that Tarte is a vegan brand that uses nature to back its products. This stuff smells great and a little goes a long way. It’s a bit pricier than one you would find at a drug store but, I never had a breakout from it.
Dana H.
Eglin Afb, FL
It's nice and light weight. It doesn't have a heavy sun screen smell. Perfect for throwing in your bag for the beach. A little goes a long way but if you want sun screen it's probably just cheaper to buy a drugstore brand.
Andrea L.
St Augustine, FL
I really like this product! It smells great and doesn’t leave your face feelings sticky. I bought this product because my old sun screen had been breaking my face out and this one left my skin feeling soft and moisturized!
Briana J.
Hercules, CA
First off, the packaging is beautiful. I look out for products with wasteful containers. When applying this to my face it was extremely smooth and felt almost weightless. A problem I tend to have with sunscreen more often than not, is it being too runny or oily. However, this was the perfect creamy consistency. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
jessica c.
Bakersfield, CA
Love it!! Got this in a sample box and fell in love!! I hate the smell and feel of most of sunscreens.. but this one doesn't have that sunscreen smell or feel.. goes on smooth and works great!! I use it on my face and it has never made me break out!! A must have in your beach bag or your everyday wear!!!
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?