BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• The packaging is really pretty. How is it? Is it oily?1 Answers
  • Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Never tried it but i heard great things hopefully i get to try it soon enough and the color of the packaging its so cute
Alexis S.
San Marcos , Tx
Used the Tarte sunscreen lotion while I was on vacation, it smelt nice and it kept my face from getting an ugly sunburn.
Karen R.
Richmond, TX
My favorite thing about this sunscreen is that it doesn't have a sunscreen smell. It is light and doesn't clog my pores.
Nikki  N.
This is a great SPF 30 product I like the lighter texture and it absorbs into the skin quickly without a sticky feeling.
kazjah b.
Richmond, VA
This is very good underneath foundation. I feel this product is a 2 in 1. I say this because it's works as a primer too.
Gina p.
Douglasville, GA
My skin is so fair I almost always get sun burnt even with sunscreen this has been the only thing that has worked for me
Audrey S.
Overland Park, KS
Love the feeling but it leaves my skin greasy after a few hours. I'm oily so I think most people could get away with it.
Carlyn P.
Es muy fuerte para mi gusto, prefiero las fragancias mas sueves y delicadas, pero dentro de todo es muy buena y duradera
Taylor H.
Wilmington, IL
A little too oily for me but over all it worked and felt comfortable. No redness was left behind by this product, great.
Sophia A.
Sacramento, CA
I love this product.. it felt smooth as if I was not wearing it! I take it with me every where especially in the summer.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?