BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• The packaging is really pretty. How is it? Is it oily?1 Answers
  • Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Never tried it but i heard great things hopefully i get to try it soon enough and the color of the packaging its so cute
Gina p.
Douglasville, GA
My skin is so fair I almost always get sun burnt even with sunscreen this has been the only thing that has worked for me
Alyssa C.
Mason, OH
I love this so much, it is so good to my skin, it amazes me every time i use it, i can never tell that it is even there!!
Kathleen C.
Hampstead, MD
Product is good and packaging is adorable. I've gotten a few sample sizes and they have become a staple in my beach bag.
Sophia A.
Sacramento, CA
I love this product.. it felt smooth as if I was not wearing it! I take it with me every where especially in the summer.
Alma J.
69105 VANDERVEER RD MECCA CA 92254
Tarte sunscreen its makes and amazing job i really love how it work 👌 and i love the packkaging its really good product!
Nikki  N.
This is a great SPF 30 product I like the lighter texture and it absorbs into the skin quickly without a sticky feeling.
Imelda B.
Sweeny, TX
My sister had this and it smelt good but, I personality really hadn't used this product. But it really does smell good.
Sarah R.
West Sayville, NY
I love tarte! One of my favorite brands so I have to try this. It feels good sitting under makeup- not greasy or heavy.
Kennedi H.
South Holland, IL
This product really worked for me. I highly recommend using this product. If you feel like spending the money spend it.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?