BY TARTE #24 in Facial Sunscreen

Reviews (12083)
Buy on Sephora
Brooke H.
Indianapolis, IN
As someone with really pale skin, I love this product. It is not like most sunblocks in that I can actually put it on under my makeup and it does t make my makeup look odd. It also doesn't have a harsh smell and provides great spf. Definitely recommend.
Fatima G.
Dallas, TX
This is my favorite sun screen! I just wish it was less expensive but I would continue to buy it. It just sinks into the skin so well and I like that the smell is not horrible like other sun screens.
Latifa Y.
Charlottesville, VA
Love this part guard sunscreen it's perfect actual worst hundred percent I love it I use it is the outside goodbye it's not that pricey I definitely will be able to have bad skin and sunlight this really helps and I ordered mine online
Laura D.
I recently started using this and I like it. I bought this at Sephora because I feel like the smell is not bad or overpowering. It might seem a little pricey for some but it's something I do see myself purchasing again.
Estefannia R.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
I got a sample before in one of my subscriptions boxes and I love it very much. Leave your skin super soft and you can feel the difference. I think if you don’t want to spend to much money and want to try it. Get a sample
Nikki M.
Turlock, CA
Tarte has amazing products and this product is amazing! I do not like using regular sunscreen on my face, so this product was great for me. I wish there was more SPF, but I did not get sunburned. It is very gentle on the skin and lasts a long time. Love it
jessica c.
Bakersfield, CA
Love it!! Got this in a sample box and fell in love!! I hate the smell and feel of most of sunscreens.. but this one doesn't have that sunscreen smell or feel.. goes on smooth and works great!! I use it on my face and it has never made me break out!! A must have in your beach bag or your everyday wear!!!
Nickie S.
I absolutely loved this product! I applied it before my make up every day in the summer and never had To worry about getting a sun burn! The smell was a little much for me but I got past it once I knew how much I liked the product!
Rachel F.
Palm Coast
My favvvvvv sunscreen. I live in Florida so I always wear sunscreen and this is not greasy AT ALL. Wear it under makeup or by itself. It’s a great size as well. Really lasts me a while. I def recommend this to everyone.
Liz F.
South St Paul, MN
I got a sample of this with a purchase at Sephora, and omg I need more. It's great! It's a sunscreen I feel like I can use with my
Make up. Other sunscreen makes me feel greasy, and this was just like a great mosturizer.
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

back