BY TARTE #28 in Facial Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Tiffany A.
Coon Rapids, MN
I really like this sunscreen. I am always hesitant about sunscreens on my face but used this on a seven day cruise and didn't really experience any bad breakouts. It soaked in well and wasn't noticeable in photos.
Summer N.
Moreno Valley
OMG yessssss! Everyone needs this in their makeup routine if they want to stay looking young! I love this and especially since there isn't any flash back in photos! I am definitely going to buy this product again!
Mitzi C.
Rogers, AR
I love this sun screen! I live outdoors during the summer, and i want to protect my skin from the sun. I love that this sunscreen is not greasy like others. The packaging is sleek and girly! This smells amazing.
Brittany S.
Palmerton, PA
The absolute best sunscreen ever. Tarte is such an amazing brand. This sunscreen does not clog my pores and totally met all my expectations. I wear it every day under my makeup. This is a staple in my beauty bag!
Mae C.
Niles , OH
I wish this sunscreen had a little bit more spf, because I personally don't think 30 does much protecting. But the quality is not lacking and I would repurchase if it was higher in spf. I love the packaging too!
Amanda R.
I absolutely love this sunscreen lotion! I use it for my face and it really gets the job done. The packaging is what really convinced me to try it out it is super cute. It's a little more on the pricey side so its not something i often pick up. It does really protect against the sun though.
Perla C.
I received this product as a gift and I use it every other day. It's a bit pricy but it's well worth. Leave skin smooth and shine free. I would befenently purchase this product. I highly recommend this product.
Emily H.
This is a great sunscreen! It isn't too greasy and sinks into the skin very well. I love the packaging and I think this product is a bit pricey but definitely worth the money if you can spare it. Would recommend!
Elizabeth D.
Brooklyn, NY
The best sunscreen. Totally gentle and doesn't clog pores. I wear this primarily on my face and it gives me such a beautiful glow after being in the sun while protecting my skin. LOVE! I received a sample bottle and can't wait to buy the full size.
Jenna g.
Love the smell and feel of this product. It's very effective and seems to last well on my face throughout the day. It doesn't seem to be harsh on my face since I break out with almost anything. Totally recommend.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?