BY TARTE

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

Cynthia M.
AUSTIN, TX
While this went on pretty lightweight, it was definitely oily. It also didn't protect me from getting a sunburn on my trip to Mexico. It could have been my fault for not re-applying often enough but either way, it definitely still felt slimy on my face. :(
Rachel F.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love that Tarte is a vegan brand that uses nature to back its products. This stuff smells great and a little goes a long way. It’s a bit pricier than one you would find at a drug store but, I never had a breakout from it.
Tiffiney B.
I like this sunscreen. It is perfect for all skin types and it doesn't irritate my skin. It didn't leave that white cast that I normally get and it was easy to use. I would recommend this product and I would buy this again.
Jessica M.
Hemet, CA
I love the sunscreen has an amazing smell. Gives me a matte finish look, and doesn’t irritate around my eyes! Once it’s soaked in feels like has Extra moisture. I love it and I will buy it again. I am satisfied with my purchase.
Amelia H.
I am in love with this product and I would continuously love receiving the product it is very good price and you're getting what you pay for I love the packaging and it is very good on the skin there is no source of improvement for this packaging and I love it
Linda C.
This sunscreen is lightweight, easy to apply, and isn't greasy. Makes it good to apply under makeup. The pump dispenses a good amount of product. This is my first time using this sunscreen and I'd be willing to purchase again.
Briana J.
Hercules, CA
First off, the packaging is beautiful. I look out for products with wasteful containers. When applying this to my face it was extremely smooth and felt almost weightless. A problem I tend to have with sunscreen more often than not, is it being too runny or oily. However, this was the perfect creamy consistency. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Maegan M.
Piedmont, SC
Left me a bit greasy feeling but I have stopped trying to use it under makeup and just by itself and it works far better. If you use it as a base, you feel like you’re melting throughout the day. Love tarte products though.
Dana H.
Eglin Afb, FL
It's nice and light weight. It doesn't have a heavy sun screen smell. Perfect for throwing in your bag for the beach. A little goes a long way but if you want sun screen it's probably just cheaper to buy a drugstore brand.
Camella R.
Their product is very refreshing to the skin.i was very surprised at the results.ive used this product many times before.the packageing is amazing beautiful than any other one I've seen.i would defiantly recommend this to u
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

Sephora