BY TARTE #19 in Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Maddie F.
I think that this works great! For me, I probably need a higher SPF but this is good if I'm not going to be outside for very long. It's also very smooth on the skin and doesn't leave you feeling extremely oily.
Robin S.
Hugo, OK
I just started using this around a month ago. So far so good. Isn't thick and has a great soft smell that doesn't make it hard to wear. I put a thin layer on before makeup or anytime I'll be in the sun.
Christina O.
If you need a good spf moisturizer this is it! It's lightweight. Non greasy feeling. My favorite part is that it doesn't leave the white sheen you usually get in anything with spf. Hands down amazing.
Emmi W.
Marrero, LA
It's a good sunscreen but it messes with your makeup if you have dry skin or use makeup with spf. It clumps up in the sun when it melts and it doesn't soak in very well but without makeup it's amazing.
Jacksenia M.
Great under the makeup sunscreen. Feels light and airy and not heavy on the face. I use it under makeup and on my makeup free days. tarte tarteguard 30 sunscreen lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30
Preet V.
Patterson, CA
This sunscreen was ok! Compared to the Sheisedo it was a little sticky, sheisedo was lightweight. But overall it wasn't too bad. I liked the packaging liked how it had a pump instead of sqeeze bottle!
Nancy J.
I actually really like this sunscreen, it doesn't smell awful like other sunscreens. I like using this during the summer to protect my skin from the sun. I use this before applying makeup; my makeup sits nicely on top of this product.
Marg M.
Gambrills, MD
I tend to like things with sunscreen because it's so important to wear it everyday. That's why I like it. It was gentle on the skin and I was a first time user. I would buy this again and recommend to others.
♥ K.
Glendale, AZ
I 100% believe in sunscreen! I apply daily. I always want something that's effective without all of the junk in it. This product appeared to be the most natural and I haven't swayed away from it since.
Shannon A.
A gentle yet powerful product. It works better than any other facial sunscreen I have ever used. A thin based product that does not clog pores and create acne (which I was worried about). A dime sizes amount covers my whole face.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?