BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Sara M.
I hate how much I like this. It leaves my skin protected, without feeling gross. It is pricey which is my only hesitation.
Ashley E.
Hialeah, FL
Best facial sunscreen ever. Great texture and doesn't affect my makeup from its normal wear time. Everyone should try this
Lia c.
Brick, NJ
This is the best sunscreen I have ever used. It's a bit pricey but so worth it. First time ever using it this past summer.
Ny M.
Cumberland, MD
Very full coverage, lasts all day. i highy recommend buying this! never getting sun burnt, just always tanning so dark :)
Alma V.
San Bernardino, CA
I haven't tried this product but I would so love to try it out! I've seen a lot of good reviews about it! Must haveeeeeee
Taylor R.
Greensburg, KY
Absolutely love this. Except when i get really hot it starts to feel sticky, and then sometimes I can feel it wearing off
Kayla W.
Oviedo , FL
It's actually pretty moisturizing. I didn't love it but it worked fairly well. I felt like I sweated it off a bit though.
Katie B.
Jacksonville, NC
I received a sample of this in my Sephora Play box and I LOVE IT. It's very light weight and can be applied under makeup!
Frida G.
El Paso , TX
I love this lotion for when I'm out of town it's easy on the skin and perfect for when you don't know how bad the sun is.
Krystyna W.
Nashua, NH
I love that this is lightweight and not greasy. My face is combo/oily so I need something that won't make me look greasy.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?