BY TARTE #19 in Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Dominika C.
Tarte the brand speaking for it self!! The best products from Tarte. This sunscreen is just amazing!! Not mention how cute nice packaging it has. I definitely buying again and recommend this product to others.
Lizz G.
Brownsville
I like this little bottle. I use it as a moisturizer and it's a sunscreen as well so it does two things at a time lol. It's smells good lol . Haven't had a chance to buy it again but will be planning to.
Elise Z.
San Diego, CA
A wonderful sunscreen and lotion! Sunscreen is the key to youthful and healthy skin. It is so so hydrating. I bought this online. It is a bit pricey but i think its worth it. I always recommend it to my friends.
Steph O.
Phoenix, AZ
Seems to to the job as well because I've not gotten burnt while wearing it! As for high end sunscreen it isn't my favorite because it's a little bit greasy compared to others I've used. I will use it up though and am pretty happy with it!
Alesha R.
Hutchinson , MN
I love this sunscreen! It's not greasy so don't worry about your making looking icky half way through the day. It really did help my skin from getting too much sun last summer and I'll be using it again.
Bobbie Jo U.
I love this sunscreen a lot. I find that it soaks in quickly and doesn't feel greasy once it's on. I have not noticed any breakouts from it. I think it's worth it for the price and will 10/10 buy it again.
Rebecca H.
Belton , SC
I do like this product and it does a good job protecting my skin but I would have to say that it is a little pricey. I know the tarte generally is on the more expensive side so if you can afford it in your budget I would say go for it!!
Isabella R.
I'm not too fond of this product because it seems VERY oily to me and that is definitely a no no for my already oily skin. I don't recommend using this if you are putting make up over it for that reason.
Maura A.
Concord, NC
Perfect for a light coverage day. I especially love it in the summer time when it's to hot to have a ton of foundation on your face plus with the sunscreen in it, it keeps you protected. Definitely my go to foundation when I go to the beach. Just apply with a damp beauty blender and you're ready to go without your skin feeling weighed down.
shelby z.
Norman , OK
I love this sunscreen and brand! The bottle is adorable and the sunscreen feels so light and not sticky! It is a summer essential!! It is also definitely worth the money! Everyone should invest in it :)
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?