BY TARTE #19 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Wendy G.
Clearwater, FL
Tris is Great,i Just dont like how this reminds me of something I won't try again since the smell hits me. The coverage and protection is amazing but it's a me problem with it rather then not liking it.
Becky W.
Edgewater, NJ
While the product felt nice at first (when I tested it on my hand in stores), I don’t see how anyone can use this for daily wear, unless they have no other makeup on and already have perfect skin.

The product felt very thick and oily. It didn’t go well under any makeup (liquid, powder, creams, etc). I never get oily skin because my skin is so dry, but I was shiny within 2-3 hours.

Not for me!
Idalis M.
Saint Cloud, FL
Love this! I don’t usually go for a tattle sunscreen because of its scent I’m really sensitive with scented face products. But this one did not break me out at all, I recommend this to everyone who loves tarte!
Barbara D.
It’s a good sunscreen by an awesome brand. I’ve only tried a sample size because I think the price is a little steep for a sunscreen which is something I use most days but it is a good one nonetheless.
Sydney R.
Waterford
I got a little sample of this in my Ipsy bag and I'm in love! Tarte products are a little bit more on the pricy side but I might just have to cave and get a big bottle. It didn't bother my sensitive skin and it wasn't oily on the skin.
Kim v.
New Bedford, MA
I cannot get enough of tart no matter what it is for some reason I love the smell the texture everything so I had to buy the sunscreen after receiving it in one of my monthly Beauty boxes love love love
Ashley W.
Seguin, TX
I don’t think it worked that great honestly. I don’t think it gave me the protection I was looking for. It smelled great, felt great on and such so I did like it, I just don’t think the protection from the sun was fully there. For the price I just feel it should work better than it did. I am usually a huge fan of this company and really don’t have anything negative to say about it until now.
Pang M.
This sunscreen is very good. Just a spray so you won’t have to get your hands dirty. It was my first time to use it and very long lasting also. It did meet my expectations because it is good for winter and summer. Either if it is winter or summer you should always use sunscreen.
McKenzie R.
Kaysville, UT
I love the tarte brand so when I got a sample of this I was excited to use it. It works good and stayed on for a long time. The spf could’ve been higher but it was nice and a great sample from this brand!
Jennifer H.
Vienna , VA
I really like this sunscreen ! Smells great and feels great on my skin . And the bottle is super cute and pinkish . So me . If your looking to buy this get it . 100% recommend get it for sure . LOVE IT
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?