BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Rachel T.
Milwaukee, WI
4 stars for Tarte 30 sunscreen lotion broad spectrum spf 30. This stuff is good and protected my face even while I was sweating! I like the pump dispensing packaging. It was gentle on my sensitive skin. It smelled like typical sunscreen and did feel a bit greasy. I would prefer something that sinks into my skin a bit more.
Becca C.
Plant City, FL
The bottle is really cute! this sunscreen is fantastic. so many sunscreens feel tacky and weird on my skin, while leaving behind break outs, grease and shine. this one doesn't! it absorbs fast, feels silky, and doesn't leave my skin greasy or make me break out. i wish it was offered in a bigger size to use all over my body.
Marcie M.
I like All things Tarte! I didn't even get this big of a bottle! I only received a small packet as a free sample in a mail order. I liked it and would like to buy more, but it is expensive and the CC cream I wear has a 50 SPF already in it. So for right now I'm okay. If I were to buy facial sunscreen this would be the one.
Sara S.
I received this as a sample packet in a recent purchase from tarte.com and overall liked how it felt on my skin. It wasn't greasy and absorbed nicely into my skin. However, I think I can find sunscreen that works just as well for much less money. Overall, i would recommend it to my friends, but wish it didn't cost as much.
Denise K.
Racine , WI
I love Tarte! I use their maracuja oil twice a day, religiously. I recently received a deluxe sample of Tarte's Tarteguard 30 Sunscreen and I'm extremely pleased with the results. It doesn't leave me feeling sticky or greasy. The formula feels great on my skin and I feel confident wearing it alone or underneath my makeup.
Bri S.
Lisbon Falls, ME
I am a tartlette to the core and was excited to find they even have a sunscreen. Super hydrating and a fairly decent spf I use this for my everyday needs. And it delivers. I love the smell of it and find that is not super heavy which is something I'm not a fan of. Overall it serves its purpose and lives up to its claims.
Arissa G.
Bothell, WA
I religiously use sun screen on my face. But was never a fan of the smell, or the someone's greasy, or tight feeling it gives. I discovered the tarte facial sun screen, and was so much harsh with it than generic body sun screen. The smell doesn't bother me, it doesn't feel funny, greasy, or heavy. I'm very happy with it.
Rachel W.
Dayton, OH
Received this product in a sample size with an online order and need more! Generally do not use any sunscreen on my face because I had not found one that sat well under my liquid foundation. Tarteguard sat well under my liquid foundation through a 12 hour shift. Also loved that my face didn't feel oily after application.
KeAnn W.
Oak Hill, OH
Tarte never fails to amaze me!! this sunscreen has a really nice and gentle smell unlike most sunscreens. the quality is great, it helps protect my skin really well, ive noticed that i have not been getting sunburnt often while using this. i highly recommend this product to others like me with skin sensitive to the sun!
Rosa P.
Bronx, NY
It really is a good sunscreen, its light weight and the smell doesn't bother me. It keeps me moisturized. Although i honestly love the product i would rather buy something from the drug store for a fraction of the price and that does exactly the same thing for me. the neutragina sunscreen is quite similar in my opinion.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?