BY TARTE #18 in Facial Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Kris H.
SantA maria, CA
This was my go too until the first time
I wore it and sweat. It turned white and ran all over my face. I was embarrassed and threw it away. I will not buy again and would not recommend. tarte tarteguard 30 sunscreen lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30
Jordan K.
Washington, DC
I usually don’t like using sunscreen products on my face because they typically feel very heavy and oily - things that definitely don’t feel good! However, this feels very light and refreshing, and also smells nice.
Noor A.
Say goodbye to those sunburns. Tarte sunscreen is the best sunscreen I’ve ever used it’s so light and not heavyweight that I can’t but be in complete awe with this thing like what the heck anyways I have to go.. I gotta go buy me some for the summmer !!
Merandah K.
Gilbert , AZ
I love the packaging! It smells so good. It definitely works it’s a little pricey but it’s also tarte but I really like it. It’s nice to just throw in your bag on the go or to apply at home on you or kids and family
Alexandria B.
Aberdeen, MD
What a perfect sunscreen/make up brand combination. Tired of using those cheap over the counter sunscreens? Try tarte sunscreen. I promise it will not disappoint. Your skin will thank you later!! Highly recommended!
Andrea S.
El Paso, TX
It leaves my skin nice and smooth and doesn’t dry it out nor leave it too oily like other sunscreen lotions the bottle is cute. It lasted me about a month so it’s really worth the money you pay for it 9/10 recommend
Patricia C.
Huntington, WV
Once warm weather hits I add sunscreen back into my daily routine. I apply this to my face on the days I'm not doing heavy makeup and etc... I love how moisturized it makes my skin in the process. I will def purchase more in the future when I run out.
Jessica A.
Love how this is a lotion and sunscreen all in one it’s light weight and doesn’t feel heavy in the skin like that you can use this as a primer too it’s awesome a little pricey and wish it was alittle higher in spf.
Kindra D.
Fort Worth, TX
A friend of mine gave me this, I assume it was bought at ULTA, and I really liked it! It lasted a while and kept my face and neck safe from UV rays! I would recommend this product to my friends and family no doubt!
Jasmine M.
Los Angeles, CA
Love love love this. Best sunscreen for face hands down. Never oily or greasy. I use it on my face underneath my makeup every day. And on my hands, neck and chest. It’s always a clean feeling and amazing protection
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?