BY TARTE #24 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body...6 Answers
  • Is the quantity worth the value?3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Magbis C.
This is my sunscreen for everyday that I got out . I mix it with my moisturizer and don't get close g pores or sticky skin. Love it- I love the smells- that's very important , don't want a good product with bad smell , that just doesn't go together. Must have both
Rebecca R.
Kingman , AZ
I got this as a sample from Sephora I loved it it's not heavy at all and it does exactly what it says my face usually gets burnt but with this it did not I just didn't like the smell I would repurchase not a full size though
Aubrey H.
Bloomington, MN
I normally love Tarte, but I do struggle to find a sunscreen that doesn't irritate my super sensitive skin. I did not love this one as much as I'd hoped, but it did give great sun protection and I love the skincare benefits!
Cassandra J.
Ft Oglethorpe, GA
I was a little skeptical at first because this product is a little on the high side but the lady at Sephora swore by it! So I tried it and it was amazing! Very light and with someone having fair skin and I didn’t burn at the beach speaks for itself.
Maegan M.
piedmont
Left me a bit greasy feeling but I have stopped trying to use it under makeup and just by itself and it works far better. If you use it as a base, you feel like you’re melting throughout the day. Love tarte products though.
Tiffiney B.
I like this sunscreen. It is perfect for all skin types and it doesn't irritate my skin. It didn't leave that white cast that I normally get and it was easy to use. I would recommend this product and I would buy this again.
Fatima G.
Dallas, TX
This is my favorite sun screen! I just wish it was less expensive but I would continue to buy it. It just sinks into the skin so well and I like that the smell is not horrible like other sun screens.
Dana H.
Hurlburt Fld, FL
It's nice and light weight. It doesn't have a heavy sun screen smell. Perfect for throwing in your bag for the beach. A little goes a long way but if you want sun screen it's probably just cheaper to buy a drugstore brand.
Rouland R.
Winter Garden, FL
I got this lotion as a gift. It is wonderful leaves my skin so soft and with the added sunscreen benefits I just love that. I would definitely purchase and recommend.
Cynthia M.
AUSTIN, TX
While this went on pretty lightweight, it was definitely oily. It also didn't protect me from getting a sunburn on my trip to Mexico. It could have been my fault for not re-applying often enough but either way, it definitely still felt slimy on my face. :(
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

back