BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Angelika C.
Vandalia, OH
I love this product because, unlike other products with SPF, this moisturizer doesn't leave a white cast. It is super light and not greasy! It is great to throw on before heading to the beach, pool, or for a walk. I would highly recommend this product! Not to mention it smells great!
Vivian M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
My go to for facial sun screen. Not too heavy, not to greasy. I love that I know it it natural and vegan. I love tarte and what it stands for and their products really work! I love this and the packaging!
Heather H.
This is a high quality sunscreen that goes on nice and smooth. I don't have any issues with my makeup while using this. No pilling at all! It doesn't leave a white cast and rubs in easily. Will buy again.
Jahan B.
Marietta , GA
Love this product! It's a moisturizer and sunscreen all in 1 pretty bottle! It's also a great primer! My sensitive skin doesn't get irritated like with other sunscreens and it provides a great protection!
Claudia T.
San Antonio, TX
I love this tarte sunscreen, it looks great under makeup and on it's own. It's so light weight. I love the packaging and the pump is awesome. I have repurchased this couple times and will continue to do so.
Devika S.
Mount Vernon, NY
Very hydrating product. It can feel a little oily on the skin so I wouldn't recommend this product for people with oily or even combination skin. But for those with dry skin it's amazing. Foundation also sits very well on this product.
Lizzy W.
Lees Summit, MO
This was really good for my dry skin on my face. I bought it at sephora but needed to check the expiration date. It was effective and I definitely would use again. Exactly what I expected. I would not recommend this to people with oily skin.
Sarah F.
Love, Love, love this sunscreen. I hate using regular sunscreen on my face because it feels too greasy and smells like chemicams. However, this smells amazing and doesn't leave my face feeling like I drenched it on oil.
Emily R.
Tucson, AZ
Love this product! It doesn't leave your face feeling greasy or like you have just put spf on. It feels more like a moisturizer but will protect your skin at the same time. I found it to be very affective and would definitely buy it again!
Mary W.
Mckinney, TX
This is an amazing sunscreen and I am a huge tarte fan. The first time I tried it I could smell a hint of sunscreen but it wore off after a while. I do think it's hard to wear sunscreen with makeup though.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?