BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Mirella R.
Thermal, CA
I love anything tarte so this was right up my alley it did protect my skin for a few hours and i reapplied after like 5hrs
Valerie A.
Harker Heights
Love this product..anything Tarte us absolutely great..my fave brand of all time..works great on skin and smells good too.
Melissa c.
Orlando, FL
This is okay. It's good sunscreen and a little moisture. It seems to stay kinda sticky and the sunscreen smell is strong .
Kathleen G.
West Covina, CA
Really good, but a bit on the expensive side for my taste. I would use it if I had the money to constantly be replacing it
Emily Z.
Rialto , Ca
Love this product two thumps up I don't like any other band other than this.the smell is very tropical not like other ones
Jodi N.
Shreveport, LA
Works well but I won't repurchase. There are other products out there that work just as good or better for half the price.
Abby P.
Love the smell and overall happy with the results this gave me! I bought it at my local Sephora and was a first time user!
Whitney R.
This is a super amazing sunscreen! The fragrance is wonderful too! And it won't make you feel greasy like some tend to do!
Melanie J.
It's expensive but it doesn't have the same greasy feel or white appearance that most drugstore or cheap alternatives have
I got a sample of this a little while ago and I liked it but it's hard to tell when you just have a little sample to try !
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?