BY TARTE #18 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Sunny T.
i took a sample of this product in sephora, It is just sunscreen, not a skin care product so it's not helping your acne. But puttinh it on your face is refreshing and hydrated so take a try. It looks thick but it's actually light-weight. I kinda like it
Crystal B.
Phenix City , AL
Love this sunscreen! And the fact that it's spf 30 makes it even more awesome! I was looking for a sunscreen that didn't interact with my makeup as you know most does leave a white film on your face. This one didn't
Liz A.
Quaker Hill, CT
It was a great sunscreen and fun to try, although i wouldnt buy againss it was very pricy for such little product. I loved the packaging though for my first time using it! I would probably recommend to others if they are willing to pay a little more.
Elizabeth H.
I love this sunscreen. It makes my skin feel amazing and doesn't have that weird scent. It is very gentle on the skin. I will be buying it again when I run out. It has so cute packaging. It is pricey but worth it.
Shira H.
Fredericksburg, VA
Love this product. It has made my skin feel so smooth and fresh. The fact that a little goes a long way really justifies the price tag. I would definitely repurchase and look forward to trying more from this line!
Tanya A.
Little Elm, TX
I absolutely love this stuff. It works well (obviously) without reapplying 1000 times a day and it's super light weight without that greasy feeling. It applies more like a good moisturizer than a typical sunscreen.
Kryss M.
Fort gay , WV
I got this In one of my subscription boxes, I was so excited to try it! It smells great and isn't oily like some others I think it's very effective and exceeds my expectations I would definitely recommend it to anyone!
Marette B.
Love the lightweight feel of this sunscreen. I think it is a little expensive, but it has great coverage and is effective. It also doesn't break me out, and smells quite pleasant and not-sunscreeny in the good way!
Lulu T.
The moisturizer worked really good until it start to cause me acne. It may have been cause I switched the product that that I was using. It works alright just the only bad think was that it caused me much more acne
Stacy R.
tarte tarteguard 30 sunscreen lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30
I wouldn't mind trying this I have heard nice things about this product but, I would like to try it before buying it first. Where can I get a sample
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?