BY TARTE #19 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Kaila S.
Fort Myers, FL
Tarte is one of my favorite skin care lines. I love that I'm able to buy this at Sephora, and the price point is great. This sunscreen doesn't leave my face feeling oily. Perfect to wear any time of the year.
Robin S.
Hugo, OK
I just started using this around a month ago. So far so good. Isn't thick and has a great soft smell that doesn't make it hard to wear. I put a thin layer on before makeup or anytime I'll be in the sun.
Alexis W.
This sunscreen lotion is by far the best facial sunscreen I've ever tried. It has nice sleek packaging and it isn't too pricey. I love this because it isn't thick or too thin and you can mix it with your foundation or wear it by itself.
shelby z.
Norman , OK
I love this sunscreen and brand! The bottle is adorable and the sunscreen feels so light and not sticky! It is a summer essential!! It is also definitely worth the money! Everyone should invest in it :)
Christina W.
Athens, GA
Its a moisturizing sunscreen, but I just felt like it was too overpriced. quality is undeniable but I still feel like there are cheaper alternatives that would do a comparable job.
Erin L.
I love this product! I highly recommend it to people who are looking for a foundation with sunscreen. You can find this product at Sephora and Ulta and the packaging is super cute! 10/10 would recommend.
Naomi T.
DID NOT LIKE THIS AT ALL! This is probably the greasiest sunscreen I've ever used. I really don't like how this sits on the skin, but I also tried this in a sample. I would be willing to try this again.
Lizz G.
Brownsville
I like this little bottle. I use it as a moisturizer and it's a sunscreen as well so it does two things at a time lol. It's smells good lol . Haven't had a chance to buy it again but will be planning to.
Kiara I.
I always put this on before leaving the house. It doesn't smell like sunscreen to be honest with you. I hate getting burned by the sun and this helps a lot. Especially for the face. So I recommend this.
Isabella R.
I'm not too fond of this product because it seems VERY oily to me and that is definitely a no no for my already oily skin. I don't recommend using this if you are putting make up over it for that reason.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?