BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Bre B.
Mt.ephraim
This sunscreen is amazing I never got burnt using this on my face even if I only applied it niece throughout the whole day I still wouldn't get burnt and this packing is my life the purple is sooooo pretty
Shelby T.
Live Oak, TX
This is a good lightweight lotion with sunscreen. I like how light it is I feel like it goes on easily under my makeup. I wasn't a fan of the smell of the lotion and I feel like the sunscreen wasn't the best.
Cassandra D.
Albuquerque
My hands down GO TO under my foundation sunscreen it is fabulous! And light and it is the only one I've found that doesn't make my foundation all Cakey and sticky like other sun screens have the habit of doing
Taylor S.
Barstow, CA
i liked this because it doesn't leave your face feeling super sticky and works well as a primer for foundation! would recommend and it smells really great too! worth the price and wait to get it shipped to me!
Jennifer D.
Bordentown , NJ
Not greasy! Not smelly! And it works. Who could complain ? I wore this tubing down a river and it served me well. I spent all day in the sun getting splashed and it did its job. I would definitely buy it agin
Chloe F.
Felton, PA
Too expensive in my eyes. But, it was very useful but didn't last too long. Good product, just wish it was bigger and lasted longer. I bought this offline on the website and i would kinda recommend to others.
Kelly L.
This sunscreen seems to do what a sunscreen is supposed to do however I end up looking like a total greasy mess even without sweating. It works well under makeup but I don't like to use it by itself. It's also kind of expensive. I feel like I can find a sunscreen that I like a lot better than this one
Cristal M.
Aurora, CO
Looooce this tarte is such a great skin company the packaging is super cute and bright it's what caught my eye. I purchased from Sephora I purchase travel size for about $11. I will definitely be buying again.
Angelica R.
Martinez , CA
It was a good sunscreen. It laid on the face really well, but for the price point it had, i couldn't justify repurchasing it. It didn't do anything extraordinary for my skin other then just being a sunscreen.
Erin R.
Rochester , NY
I like this sunscreen. It has a really light feeling. It does not feel greasy at all, which is something I hate about most sunscreens. The packaging is also super cute. I really like this new line from Tarte.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?