BY TARTE #22 in Facial Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Delia K.
Haughton, LA
I love all things TARTE, this sunscreen is by far my favorite, It doesn't have a smell or leave sticky residue on your skin like most sunscreens. It is available online @Sephora, @ulta & @tartecosmetics website!
Amber W.
Gulfport, MS
Tarte is such a trusted brand from makeup to skincare, I am never disappointed with them!! I don't like sunscreen, but this works great for your face. I would recommend this product!! Get Tarte online or at Sephora!!
Crystal B.
Phenix City , AL
Love this sunscreen! And the fact that it's spf 30 makes it even more awesome! I was looking for a sunscreen that didn't interact with my makeup as you know most does leave a white film on your face. This one didn't
Elizabeth A.
Quaker Hill, CT
It was a great sunscreen and fun to try, although i wouldnt buy againss it was very pricy for such little product. I loved the packaging though for my first time using it! I would probably recommend to others if they are willing to pay a little more.
Tiffany A.
Coon Rapids, MN
I really like this sunscreen. I am always hesitant about sunscreens on my face but used this on a seven day cruise and didn't really experience any bad breakouts. It soaked in well and wasn't noticeable in photos.
Shira H.
Fredericksburg, VA
Love this product. It has made my skin feel so smooth and fresh. The fact that a little goes a long way really justifies the price tag. I would definitely repurchase and look forward to trying more from this line!
Jessie A.
Not greasy as long as you don't overdo it! I also haven't noticed any flashback in photos. It's a gentle formula and easy to apply before putting on my makeup and heading out for the day! tarte tarteguard 30 sunscreen lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30
Heather B.
I bought this to take to the beach last year and I’m so glad I did. It’s the best stuff I’ve ever used. I had a great tan but my face never got burnt at all. It’s amazing! I’ll definitely be using this from now on.
Alexandra J.
I don't like wearing sunscreen, but I did not mind wearing this one at all! I love how it didn't feel like I was wearing it at all! I am a huge fan of this product and would highly recommend this product to anyone!
Jaylene V.
Ridgewood, NY
This is my ABSOLUTELY favorite sunscreen! Smells great, keeps my skin glowing 💁🏼 WHILE keeping my skin protected from the sun! I love using this product under my makeup as well as alone. I recommend this to ANYONE.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?