BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Rachel B.
I received this as a gift, and I wasn't too fond of it. The bottle is beautiful, but as my first time using it, I expected more from it. It seemed to irritate my skin. I wouldn't purchase this with my own money.
Kamilia A.
Baltimore, MD
I've tried this lotion when I went to Sephora and I like it so much! I definitely suggest this if you're looking for a new one and it's at an affordable price. I definitely recommend this to anyone! It's great!
Savanah J.
Gilbert, AZ
I live in Arizona where the sun is HOT HOT HOT! And thankfully I had this super amazing sun screen on me! No burns and my skin stayed safe and healthy! Because no tartelette should have to deal with a sunburn while they're enjoying their summer!
Cristal M.
Aurora, CO
Looooce this tarte is such a great skin company the packaging is super cute and bright it's what caught my eye. I purchased from Sephora I purchase travel size for about $11. I will definitely be buying again.
Leila D.
Purchased this last summer & will eve buy another brand again. Tarte never lets me down. I seriously love their formula. Everything always smells so natural and not harsh. Whatever their doing, I wouldn't change a thing. Keep up the great work!!
Megan M.
Mishawaka, IN
I love this sunscreen. Very moisturizing and protects my very fair skin from the harsh sun. And I like that I can use it daily and it does not clog my pores or make my skin feel oily or gross. Would buy again.
Tiffany V.
Wichita, KS
I love that it goes on so smoothly. It doesn't make my face oily through ou the day. I think it is a little pricey. It is gentle on the skin and It does a good job protecting the skin while giving my skin a nice glow. I am not sure if it needs improvement or not yet since I just bought it.
Erin R.
Rochester , NY
I like this sunscreen. It has a really light feeling. It does not feel greasy at all, which is something I hate about most sunscreens. The packaging is also super cute. I really like this new line from Tarte.
Bre B.
Mt.ephraim
This sunscreen is amazing I never got burnt using this on my face even if I only applied it niece throughout the whole day I still wouldn't get burnt and this packing is my life the purple is sooooo pretty
Autumn T.
Sanford, ME
I always keep this on hand to use under my makeup if none of my other producta have spf. A thin layer after moisturizers and serums but before primers seems to do the trick without wrecking my makeup. And my sensitive skin haa no problem with it!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?