BY TARTE #22 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Abbey D.
Love this light weight sunscreen for every day use. It doesn't clog my pores like most sunscreens have in the past. I for the small size to try out and will most likely be buying the normal size for next summer.
Eliza H.
Indianapolis, IN
This is light-weight and effective. I love Tarte products and this is no exception. I layered this under a CC cream with a high spf and didn’t see any separating.
Frankie F.
Turlock, CA
I am obsessed with anything Tarte so when they dropped a sunscreen lotion I went absolutely berserk. Perfect for all skin types and colors to get you through the summer.
Marta B.
Park Ridge, IL
Love the on-greasy feel of this sunscreen. It worked well in the sun and I didn't feel like I had to reapply constantly. It's light and comes in a cute bottle... what more do you want?
Gina C.
This sunscreen was OK, not crazy about the price.  I would buy another drugstore sunscreen over this one.  I got this in a Sephora Playbox and it was great for travel to the beach because of its size.  I did like the pump application and the smell was nice.
Ayeh K.
I take this sunscreen with me wherever I go and use it about every single day. The smell is not overpowering and it does not leave my skin greasy and oily for too long. Its effective and the packaging is my favorite part.
Cheryl D.
Birmingham
Love this sunscreen and moisturizer in one. I use it daily as I work outside most of the time. It’s not greasy and it smells wonderful. I love the purple packaging. A little of this goes a long way. The pump dosing makes sure you aren’t wasting product.
Yoqtan C.
Pomona , CA
I love this on my face it's not like other sunblock that feel chunky it's a great first impression it is a little expensive but worth it it's very effective so far I would definitely purchase it again when I run out.
Kimberly B.
Royalton, IL
This sunscreen is amazing, especially for people who don't want to completely block out the sun, but don't want to burn. This can be used on all skin types which is amazing! I would recommend this product to anyone!
Bailey P.
Willis, TX
As far as sunscreens go, I enjoy this one. I would probably recommend it to friends. I think it smells very nice. I have medium/light skin tone and I think it does a good job protecting my skin. It is not too greasy.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?