BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Glennis R.
Perth Amboy, NJ
I use it every day to be protected from the sun I have a sensitive skin and the cream help me to be safe went I'm in the sun
Kayla Z.
Payne, OH
Recieved this is my sephora play box. Really like the texture it has when you rub it out. Smooth finish. I like this a lot.
Bailey S.
Orlando, FL
Tarte always impresses me and this is no exception. Love the sunscreen, love the brand, and I'll definitely purchase again.
Megan D.
I got this in my Ipsy bag a few months ago and I like it. I've used it several times this summer and it seems to work well.
Jessica F.
Schnecksville, PA
This sunscreen lotion is unbelievable! Keeps you protected but isn't heavy. I love to throw it on before hitting the beach!
vivian s.
brownsville, TX
Very happy that one of my favorite makeup brands made a facial sunscreen ♡ feels light and works well as a primer for me :)
Kalpana S.
Piscataway, NJ
Very good sunscreen lotion.it does not have any fragrance.it works very well.it is mot at all greasy.its my goto sunscreen.
Megan G.
Manassas, VA
So obsessed with this facial sunscreen. Very light and gives me the protection I need all day! Great for sensitive skin too
Lari P.
Fresno, CA
Cant go wrong with anything in the Tarte line. This sunscreen I use when heading to the lake under my makeup or even alone.
É um bom protetor solar,quando se é aplicado pouco produto fica ótimo na pele gosto muito e recommendo ele com muito prazer.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?