BY TARTE #23 in Facial Sunscreen

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

Rubi G.
This sunscreen product by Tarte was absolutely the best! Usually other sunscreens make my face feel really oily and this Tarte sunscreen worked and did not make my face feel oily! I purchased it on Sephora online. I will be repurchasing in the future!
nallely m.
houston, TX
Me gusta mucho ponermela cuando voy a salir en las tardes soleadas para que me proteja mi rostro y la verdadera es que me gusta mucho y si te proteje y le ayuda a tu piel, aveces me la aplico antes del maquillaje, la recomiendo
This is a very great product. I use it before I put on my makeup and both, the makeup and this product go on smooth for me. It comes in very nice packaging too. It was my first time using this product and I will buy it more.
Grace P.
Overland Park , KS
I love this sunscreen spray because I don't like the feel of sunscreen on my face or if I have makeup on I don't want it to get ruined. So I just spritz this on and go because it is so light I can feel it. It also smells great!
Kiara C.
Orlando, FL
I honestly like this product. But I don't have a lot to say it. The smell isn't the best but for a sunscreen you can't expect mush. It feels very much like a lotion but I just hope it's doing the job of protecting my face. The price isn't so bad but I'll probably try something different after I run out and just compare and decide which one I will repurchase
Nyomi T.
Live Oak, FL
I personally felt that this was a over rated product which made my makeup run and become super oily and was very annoying that it was only spf 30 which after the first spray I just washed off my whole face of makeup and sunscreen
Emely C.
houston
I truly recommend this it’s great for skin and it’s a moisturizer it’s verry good for skin leaves it soft and it’s sun screen it covers your skin from forming black circles totally recommend if you have dry and delicate skin .
Ashley A.
Daly City, CA
I like this product because it sinks into the skin without being too greasy and it has a nice scent, not the typical sunscreen scent which I hate. I also like that it has a pump for easy use and the purple bottle is super cute!
Samantha J.
The consistency was just right and it absorbed easily into my skin. I have medium to light skin so I don’t alway need sunscreen, it more preventative. I have loved every Tarte product I have tried and this is a good sunscreen.
takiyah i.
I loved this sunscreen! It gave good protection from the skin and did not allow my skin to burn at all. I purchased this from the tarte website for a reasonable price and plan on buying it again when my current bottle runs out.
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

back