BY TARTE #19 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Janice S.
Los Angeles, CA
Smells good for a sunscreen. Perfect formula, but I wish I felt like it lasted 2 hours. I got it in my GlossyBox a while back, and it does work, just not for 2 hours. At least on me. I would buy this again.
Ashley M.
OH MY GOD. I AM SO OBSESSED WITH TARTES LINE PERIOD. THE PACKAGING R U SRS RIGHT. NOW. LADIES GO GO GO AND BUY AFTER USING I HAVE FOUR NOW. I LITERALLY BOOGHT FOUR WHO DOES THAT. IM SO OBSESSED. I HIGHLY RECCOMEND THIS AND EVERU TARTE PRODUCT
Janee D.
Independence , MO
I love this sunscreen. I use it all the time. I'll wear it underneath my makeup. I actually received this in my Glossybox before. It's a great face sunscreen. Definitely need to try it if you haven't already.
Carrie B.
Perry Hall, MD
This is my go-to facial sunscreen for the beach or pool! I always worry about getting clogged pores when using sunscreen from the drugstore. The Tarte sunscreen is great because it's all natural and I don't have to worry about it drying out my face or getting a breakout after using it!
May J.
Grasonville, MD
Great for days when you just want to lay out and catch some rays! Isn't for summer sunny or harsh days, but for an average day it's perfect! Doesn't smell bad and soaks in nicely. Would definitely purchase again!
Burkleigh O.
Fort Worth , TX
This is a nice sunscreen. I am reluctant to use a sun screen on my face that isn't either skin care brand or made for the face. It didn't irritate my face and kept it feeling hydrated throughout the day. I would definitely recommend this to someone who wants a sunscreen without makeup.
anna f.
Los Angeles, CA
One of the few cruelty free sunscreens on the market. I love this stuff. I make sure to use it everyday before putting on my makeup. I never leave the house without putting it on. Would definitely recommend.
Sarah B.
Chico, CA
TarteGaurd!! Yes!!! This does not make my skin look oily, doesn't burn my eyes, doesn't drip, and blends incredibly under makeup. And it doesn't really smell like sunscreen!!!! When I put Brighter Days on top of this my makeup looks flawless.
Nicole W.
Lakewood , CO
This Tarte sunscreen seems to be protecting my skin from the sun well. I mix some in with my foundation and apply to my face. I also use it on my arms and tops of hands which burn easily. I'm very sensitive to the sun and have very fair skin.
Rachel H.
College Sta, TX
I was outside in the dead heat of Texas, with it being 105 degrees out. I put this on almost as a primer under my foundation and it kept my face from getting burnt while my arms and legs fried. Amazing skin protector.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?