BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Maria R.
North Miami Beach, FL
It is smooth to the touch, doe not feels greasy i love the fact that i can apply it not only in my face, but also in my body.
Ashley K.
This is the same as any other sunscreen I didn't really notice a huge difference I mean it's great and all but it's sunscreen
Angelica  H.
Chula Vista, CA
I love this! I just recently purchased this, and I've been applying it daily.its not super thick, so it's great for the face.
Becky R.
Mission, TX
This moisturizing sunscreen is super good ! It always comes in handy when I go out during the day & its not greasy whatsoever
Dana m.
Morrisville, NC
Leaves my skin soft and smooth. a little expensive but worth spending the extra money. i also like that it has sun protection
Mishelle k.
Havertown, PA
I like this sunscreen however I will not buy it again because I have make that has almost the same amount of sunscreen on it.
Montana D.
Applys to the skib smoothly and seems to sink in the skin quite quickly. Idk about spf i didn't really see a difference there.
LaTisha L.
Pembroke, NC
I feel like it provided full coverage from the sun... it wasn't heavy on my face either... I felt like it served its purpose.
Jessica C.
Lubbock, TX
I just love Tarte!!!! It works well with my skin type. I buy at Sephore all the time. The bright pink is an eye catching item
Lauryn F.
Mason, WV
Best sunscreen I've ever used! Most products make me break out especially on my face, but this product didn't do that at all.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?