BY TARTE #18 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Dylan C.
This sunscreen blocks the sun away from your face, it is also very moisturizing to add! It is a bit pricey. This is very effective on my skin and benefited it a lot. It definitely met my expectations. I would definitely  recommend this to everyone I know.
Taylor E.
I just recently got into tarte products. I love that they are cruelty free! Overall I thought this was a good product, I wouldn't use it if you plan on being out all day in the sun, but it is perfect for walks and short time in the sun.
Danielle B.
One of my all time favorite SPF's to use under makeup! Packaging is cute, doesn't leave an oily feeling on the skin like other SPF's tend to do and makeup applies beautifully over top. Highly recommend for everyone!
Delia K.
Haughton, LA
I love all things TARTE, this sunscreen is by far my favorite, It doesn't have a smell or leave sticky residue on your skin like most sunscreens. It is available online @Sephora, @ulta & @tartecosmetics website!
Gina C.
This sunscreen was OK, not crazy about the price.  I would buy another drugstore sunscreen over this one.  I got this in a Sephora Playbox and it was great for travel to the beach because of its size.  I did like the pump application and the smell was nice.
Sunny T.
i took a sample of this product in sephora, It is just sunscreen, not a skin care product so it's not helping your acne. But puttinh it on your face is refreshing and hydrated so take a try. It looks thick but it's actually light-weight. I kinda like it
Yoqtan C.
Pomona, CA
I love this on my face it's not like other sunblock that feel chunky it's a great first impression it is a little expensive but worth it it's very effective so far I would definitely purchase it again when I run out.
Kimberly B.
Royalton, IL
This sunscreen is amazing, especially for people who don't want to completely block out the sun, but don't want to burn. This can be used on all skin types which is amazing! I would recommend this product to anyone!
Angelia C.
A bit oily but not drying that is for sure would prefer something less greasy but they are generous with the amount and love the bottle ! Pumps out just the right amount to which is usually not the case with other competitor brands, may or may not buy again.
Leneia S.
Great for sunblock not going to lie BUT very oily very thick. If have oily skin it will bother you. Cause summer for oily skin people we tend to get major oily. I don't suggest this sunblock for us oily skin people.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?