BY TARTE #13 in Facial Sunscreen

• I would love to try this does it wear well under foundation?3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Rachel F.
Palm Coast
My favvvvvv sunscreen. I live in Florida so I always wear sunscreen and this is not greasy AT ALL. Wear it under makeup or by itself. It’s a great size as well. Really lasts me a while. I def recommend this to everyone.
Brittany G.
Tampa, FL
I love this product because it's great to use under foundation for sun protectant. It's also very light on the face and it's best because 30 spf is good start for your sunscreen. Specifically if you live in a sunny place
Nickie S.
I absolutely loved this product! I applied it before my make up every day in the summer and never had To worry about getting a sun burn! The smell was a little much for me but I got past it once I knew how much I liked the product!
Taylor S.
tarte tarteguard 30 sunscreen lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30 is great because you can get a nice tan while still being protected. I was more than happy with this product! I would definitely recommend this product!
Nikki M.
Turlock, CA
Tarte has amazing products and this product is amazing! I do not like using regular sunscreen on my face, so this product was great for me. I wish there was more SPF, but I did not get sunburned. It is very gentle on the skin and lasts a long time. Love it
Lauren S.
Rome, GA
I love this product! It is a great moisturizer for my skin. I like the new packaging and look of the bottle. It is very gentle on the skin. I bought this product from a friend that got the wrong moisturizer and loved it!!
Laura D.
I recently started using this and I like it. I bought this at Sephora because I feel like the smell is not bad or overpowering. It might seem a little pricey for some but it's something I do see myself purchasing again.
cristina v.
I absolutely love this sunscreen because it is not heavy at all like others that I have used in the past and it applies  and absorbs perfect under make up not greasy and does not break me out I also love the smell, you get also a lot of product for the price!
Gloria S.
San Leandro, CA
I love this SPF 30. He said me loving tart brand I love this sunscreen it does not have the smell of a typical sunscreen and is very easy to apply . After you apply it sinks into your skin and does not leave your really.
Lauren H.
Bloomington, MN
This is great! I usually use this sunscreen in the summer when I am going to be outside for awhile. I love that I don't have to worry about breaking out, like I do with some other heavier sunscreens. I will continue to purchase.
ROSA M.
San Antonio , TX
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?