BY TARTE #19 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Shelby T.
Live Oak, TX
This is a good lightweight lotion with sunscreen. I like how light it is I feel like it goes on easily under my makeup. I wasn't a fan of the smell of the lotion and I feel like the sunscreen wasn't the best.
Angelica R.
Martinez , CA
It was a good sunscreen. It laid on the face really well, but for the price point it had, i couldn't justify repurchasing it. It didn't do anything extraordinary for my skin other then just being a sunscreen.
Brianna S.
Used this Sunscreen lotion while in the Las Vegas sun and was happy I did, its hard to find a facial sunscreen that doesn't make you feel greasy. Sephora has this product, isn't to thick or hard on the face.
Elva L.
Goodyear, AZ
I had received this as a free gift with an online order. I like the Lily scent is gives off. It's really lightweight and not sticky at all. tarte tarteguard 30 sunscreen lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30
Michelle H.
Baton Rouge, LA
I absolutely love this. I put it on before foundation and also when I go out in the sun. It smells amazing and I love the travel sized to take with me in my beach bag! The packaging itself is super cute too
Good product ! I received a sample of this and it did it's job . I wore this under my make up and it didn't interfere with my makeups performance throughout the day .
Veronica F.
Morgan City , LA
Good spf for your face. I use this every time I'm in the sun. I love how gentle it is on my face. I don't have to worry about anymore dark spots or my face getting super burnt.
Cathyslayzzofficial S.
Love this sunscreen perfect for my skin that tends to be very sensitive and it is not too greasy which makes it extra amazing deff would be buying again and I would totally recommend to a friend and the price is 👍
Janee D.
Independence , MO
I love this sunscreen. I use it all the time. I'll wear it underneath my makeup. I actually received this in my Glossybox before. It's a great face sunscreen. Definitely need to try it if you haven't already.
Emperatriz R.
Excelente protector solar, cumple todo lo que promete... lo utilizo para maquillajes de día que son un poco más elaborados o que la piel deba estar muy expuesta al sol, lo recomiendo ampliamente!! Estupendo!!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?