BY TARTE #19 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Nikita P.
Brooklyn, NY
I was lucky enough to get this in my past Glossy box. I was in dire need for a new sunscreen and had always wanted to use this. This is lightweight on my skin and so smooth. Not greasy at all. It is a great purchase.
Samantha A.
Del Rio, TX
I love everything tarte and this was a great sunscreen! Very lightweight but with just enough spf! I love the packaging and though it is a bit pricey I truly loved the product and would definitely repurchase!
Erin R.
Rochester, NY
I like this sunscreen. It has a really light feeling. It does not feel greasy at all, which is something I hate about most sunscreens. The packaging is also super cute. I really like this new line from Tarte.
Nicole D.
Cumming, GA
this has been my {go to} skincare product since the day i bought it! when i'm headed to the beach i put this on before and throw it in my bag so reapplication after being in the water for awhile. it's magical
Megan M.
Mishawaka, IN
I love this sunscreen. Very moisturizing and protects my very fair skin from the harsh sun. And I like that I can use it daily and it does not clog my pores or make my skin feel oily or gross. Would buy again.
Holly R.
Cookeville, TN
Most a sunscreens cause me to breakout but this one is gentle enough for everyday wear. This brand is cruelty free and good for your skin. It does what is supposed to do and is my go to sunscreen at this time.
Autumn T.
Sanford, ME
I always keep this on hand to use under my makeup if none of my other producta have spf. A thin layer after moisturizers and serums but before primers seems to do the trick without wrecking my makeup. And my sensitive skin haa no problem with it!
Kelly L.
This sunscreen seems to do what a sunscreen is supposed to do however I end up looking like a total greasy mess even without sweating. It works well under makeup but I don't like to use it by itself. It's also kind of expensive. I feel like I can find a sunscreen that I like a lot better than this one
Hannah B.
Absolutely love this product! It's a high end product so the price shows that but I love the packaging and I feel that it protects my skin well! I would definitely recommend to a friend and I have already repurchased it!
Tiffany V.
Wichita, KS
I love that it goes on so smoothly. It doesn't make my face oily through ou the day. I think it is a little pricey. It is gentle on the skin and It does a good job protecting the skin while giving my skin a nice glow. I am not sure if it needs improvement or not yet since I just bought it.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?