BY TARTE

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

Marie R.
San diego, CA
I really liked this sunscreen! It was light weight and went well under makeup without pilling or affecting application. It also smelled really refreshing. However, I just wish the SPF was higher as I like to use at least SPF 50 or higher since I live in a sunny place.
Maegan S.
Omro, WI
Works super nice, when I burn my face peels but, this product didn’t make my face burn or peel which was totally great..... it actually made my face tanner and give it a even tan, love it so much that’s all I have to say (recommend)
Robyn S.
San Diego
Love it!!! I am the type to never wear sunscreen on my face and have just started and this product is great!!! vegan friendly, and the SPF 30 isn’t too much but just enough coverage to stop the burn. I highly recommend this product!!
Bryanna M.
Monterey Park, CA
I really don't care for sunblock. My sister loves this product and it is good, I'm just not a fan of the way it still sits on top of my skin and I can feel it. It smells nice and it's not bad at all. Like I said I just hate sunblock
Elizandra C.
Sacramento , CA
I love this product! My boyfriend does too and he doesn't mind the pretty fragrance either. Tarte again with beautiful packaging! Love the product itself! Both my boyfriend and I have very fair skin and this prevents us from burning!
Jessica M.
Britt, IA
Love this sunscreen! I keep a small bottle of it in my purse for emergencies. A little goes a long way and i have very sensitive skin, so far no breakouts from this which is amazing! It comes in a very convenient pump bottle too!
Kalia C.
Los Angeles
Tarte has the cutest packaging and I love it but I didn’t live this product. It is very hard to apply and spread in my opinion and I feel like it does not cover all areas due to this. If it were to be improved coverage wise I would like it more.
Kansas B.
Sparta, NC
Tarteguard is no joke! This is the best facial sunscreen I've ever used! The SPF 30 is so perfect for protecting my skin and preventing sunburn. I put it on under my makeup, and it works as both a moisturizer and a sunscreen. I love it!
Vicky S.
Westminster, CA
I got this in one of my Sephora play boxes a while ago and I have loved it since then. I like that it doesn't feel too heavy as an SPF and that it moisturizes at the same time. I really like this in the summer months particularly.
Danielle L.
Hagerstown
I really like this sunscreen. It can be worn easily under your normal makeup. It’s so important to use sunscreen. This one is pricey and I wish it wasn’t so expensive but I will continue to buy since it works so well with makeup.
Leila E.
Mesquite, NV
Is this worth the price
Yasmeen B.
Alexandria
Is this product good for oily skin ?
Victoria B.
Chesapeake , VA
I've seen a lot photos of this sunscreen but not many reviews. How often do you need to reapply?
Samantha D.
Acworth, GA
What is everyone's favorite sunscreen? The tarte sunscreen is my personal favorite.
Veronica M.
How does this sunscreen differ from others, especially compared to those at lower and comparable price points?

Sephora