BY TARTE

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

Leslie D.
It really helps to protect my face from the sun! I take this with me when I'm on vacation and in the beaming Cancun sun, I didn't get burnt. I have sensitive skin and it didn't affect me negatively. I really recommend this to anyone.
Amanda S.
Nice light felling.  It did not leave my skin feeling greasy or sticky.  My make up applied well on top of this sunscreen.  This does not have an overpowering or offensive smell.  I like the packaging too.
Kelly B.
Moberly, MO
I love this as my everyday spf. It has a bit of a different smell and doesn't leave a white cast on my skin. I have been using it faithfully since I discovered it. tarte tarteguard 30 sunscreen lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30
Elizandra C.
Sacramento , CA
I love this product! My boyfriend does too and he doesn't mind the pretty fragrance either. Tarte again with beautiful packaging! Love the product itself! Both my boyfriend and I have very fair skin and this prevents us from burning!
Robyn S.
San Diego
Love it!!! I am the type to never wear sunscreen on my face and have just started and this product is great!!! vegan friendly, and the SPF 30 isn’t too much but just enough coverage to stop the burn. I highly recommend this product!!
Libardo R.
Jackson Hts, NY
En el verano uno debe de cuidarse la piel. Pues yo opté por esta opción ya que antes me An salido manchas por el.. pero ahora con esto en el verano me siento protegida 😊
Kalia C.
Los Angeles
Tarte has the cutest packaging and I love it but I didn’t live this product. It is very hard to apply and spread in my opinion and I feel like it does not cover all areas due to this. If it were to be improved coverage wise I would like it more.
Vicky S.
Westminster, CA
I got this in one of my Sephora play boxes a while ago and I have loved it since then. I like that it doesn't feel too heavy as an SPF and that it moisturizes at the same time. I really like this in the summer months particularly.
Lola L.
This was an absolute life saver during the summer! I live in Arizona and I poor on the sunscreen all through summer. This works so good for the face it’s refreshing it’s not thick or sticky. Protects the face with a beautiful glow
ellen t.
Springfield, IL
This is super light, non-greasy, doesn't feel like you have anything on, and dries matte. It basically has everything I always want in a sunblock. It also has a great scent and cute packaging. I think it's totally worth the price if you appreciate good quality sunscreen.
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?
Tiane F.
Does this leave any white cast on your skin? Also how do you find it feels once applied to the skin?
Jocelyn D.
Round rock, TX
Is this good for dry skin? Will it make my skin too oily?
Rachel B.
Overland Park, KS
Is this product greasy? Worth the price? Should I just stick with normal sunscreen?
Meagan R.
Springfield, OR
Should I put this on after foundation or before primer?

Sephora