BY TARTE

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

Alexandra S.
Franklin, WI
Love this daily moisturizer/sunscreen! It doesn't leave my face oily or shiny. I love the bottle, the rubber protects the bottle from breaks if accidentally dropped. I would recommend to anyone looking for a daily moisturizer with sun protection.
Bre N.
Detroit, MI
Ok the smell of this sun screen lotion is to die for! While it is a little pricey compared to other companies I love the high quality of the product! Tarte always focuses on top of the line offerings and this sunscreen does not disappoint!
Maeghan G.
sherman, TX
A great sunscreen that doesn't have an overwhelming smell or leave your skin oily. There's actually quite a bit of product in the bottle, you don't need to apply much, so it will last you a while. Another great tarte product. I recommend.
Makenzie Y.
Eugene
I would definitely recommend this product! I loved how it did not leave an oily residue on my face after applying and I applied it a couple times throughout the day ! It has a really good smell also I would buy this product again
Maricella M.
Anderson, SC
For the price point this product I should have came in the bigger bottle that's why I give it 4 stars instead of 5. Other than that I want to the beach for a week and was out in the Sun every single day and haven't got sunburned.
Julia G.
This is one of the best sunscreens I have ever used. I love how Tarte doesn't animal test and they still have really high quality products. It's a little but pricey, but totally worth it in my opinion. I'm extremely happy with it!
Mallory G.
New Caney, TX
The best sunscreen for my face. I always used the drugstore ones and my face was always dry and burned but this sunscreen protects my face, leaves it moisturized and my face never burns anymore.
Carmen T.
I have dark skin, so I don’t tend to get sunburn that easily. However I dislike getting a tan whenever it’s an extra sunny day. This Tarte sunscreen lotion helps my face stay one even color throughout the spring and summer months.
Danielle L.
Hagerstown
I really like this sunscreen. It can be worn easily under your normal makeup. It’s so important to use sunscreen. This one is pricey and I wish it wasn’t so expensive but I will continue to buy since it works so well with makeup.
Lola L.
This was an absolute life saver during the summer! I live in Arizona and I poor on the sunscreen all through summer. This works so good for the face it’s refreshing it’s not thick or sticky. Protects the face with a beautiful glow
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

Sephora