BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Breonna M.
This is my favorite summer product at the moment! It is so moisturizing and doesn't leave my skin feeling sticky and greasy like a normal sunscreen. And the fact that this is 30 SPF just makes it perfect for summer time!
Glam Mom ..
McAllen, TX
I love the smell of this and refresh feeling but it made me feel a tad greasy through the day. I had to blot my face a lot. Purchased it at Sephora price is okay but maybe for someone with dry skin it would work better.
Beth M.
really nice sun protection. smell is nice. not that typical sunscreen smell. a little goes a long way so that makes the price a little bit better. the pump is nice for appropriate amount to apply. will repurchase.
Miranda F.
Chapin
A little greasy and leaves a white residue on the skin. The smell isn't overwhelming but definitely not the most pleasant. If it was more sheer, it would be perfect. The consistency works well under makeup.
Kate L.
Conneautville, PA
I use this stuff all of the time I love it. It has a really nice smell to it, doesn't leave your skin feeling layered in lotion and keeps my skin, especially my face, super hydrated. Definitely would recommend.
Amani A.
Dearborn, MI
Great product to use. I have super oily skin and it helps to balance that for me. Great product for early day use or night use. I would recommend to someone who is worried. I use it myself and it works wonders.
Anna S.
Lee, NH
i have never burnt my face with this sunscreen. i got this in a subscription box and i cannot complain. however, if you have oily skin i do not recommend this. The packagaing is beautiful, i would buy this again.
Amanda R.
I absolutely love this sunscreen lotion! I use it for my face and it really gets the job done. The packaging is what really convinced me to try it out it is super cute. It's a little more on the pricey side so its not something i often pick up. It does really protect against the sun though.
Katiana D.
Raleigh, NC
Great lotion. Keeps my skin from getting sunburned and can totally wear it underneath makeup. A little pricey for sunscreen but if you're willing to spend the money it is a great product. Good sturdy packaging.
Lorena R.
Northridge, CA
great smell, leaves your skin feeling very soft. It leaves your skin looking luminous. It also has a refreshing sensation on the skin. I doesn't left a white cast on my skinand i loved that. It is lightweight formula so
your face doesn't feel clogged .
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?