BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Maria R.
North Miami Beach, FL
It is smooth to the touch, doe not feels greasy i love the fact that i can apply it not only in my face, but also in my body.
Becky R.
Mission, TX
This moisturizing sunscreen is super good ! It always comes in handy when I go out during the day & its not greasy whatsoever
Janet D.
I love mixing this stuff with my foundation or just putting it on after i used primer. any kind of sunscreen oil will be okay
Ariceli G.
Downey , Ca
Super light weight, easy to carry on the go , goes great underneath makeup. Has a decent smell to it & super cute packaging !
Angelica  H.
Chula Vista, CA
I love this! I just recently purchased this, and I've been applying it daily.its not super thick, so it's great for the face.
Ashley H.
Sumiton, AL
I love this stuff!! I'm in the sun very often so I need a moisturizer that can help protect my face and this one fit the bill
Dana m.
Morrisville, NC
Leaves my skin soft and smooth. a little expensive but worth spending the extra money. i also like that it has sun protection
Lauryn F.
Mason, WV
Best sunscreen I've ever used! Most products make me break out especially on my face, but this product didn't do that at all.
Maegan W.
Garden city, MI
Light weight feeling and I love that it's a natural based brand. This is my first time using this product, and I will re buy.
Mishelle k.
Havertown, PA
I like this sunscreen however I will not buy it again because I have make that has almost the same amount of sunscreen on it.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?