BY TARTE #18 in Facial Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Manminder S.
Milford , CT
I hate using sunscreen because mostly they leave me feeling greasy, sticky, shinny and usually cause me to break out. But this product is awesome. It blend and soaks in quickly without leaving a white cast on my face. Love this
Rashmi M.
Horsham, PA
Good sunscreen lotion . But to be honest i could never find a perfect lotion that would actually help me from tanning . though the effect on the skin is good and gentle , I think there is still room for more improvement.
Andressa L.
Everett, MA
This is super light, non greasy, doesn't like feel like you have anything on, and dries matte. It basically has everything I always want in a sunblock. It also has a great scent and cute packaging.
Shirley T.
Ponce
This is my favorite sunscreen. The ingredients are natural and I mean is #Tarte you can't go wrong. I finished my second bottle and ready for the next one. Is very gentle and i will definetely recommend this to anyone!
Samantha H.
Very light! It goes in to the skin, instead of sitting on top feeling like a grease trap how others do! I will continue to use this and buy it when needed. I like to buy from Sephora for points! Got it for a trade this time!
Sarah R.
Ann Arbor, MI
I love love love tarte and this sunscreen ROCKS! It’s effective, non-greasy, and doesn’t clog my pores. I am very fair skinned and have a family history of skin cancer so I’m very cautious about the sun and this stuff is the best
Sheelpi P.
Dallas, TX
I bought this product last month and I would say you can use it if you have normal to dry skin because it makes your skin buy sticky . So I would not recommend for oily skin. But it serves its purpose so I would recommend it.
Britney S.
Sierra Madre, CA
My favorite product by far!!! Love how this makes my skin feel and the amount you only have to use is amazing! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!! It’s so so amazing and for the price worth every penny !!! Make sure to check it out
Haley K.
Aiken
As someone who is a former employee of a dermatologist I approve of this product! I've used Tarte Cosmetics in the past but never their skincare line until now. After being at the beach all day I can say that this sunscreen lasts! No more future sunspots!
Lisa V.
Hollywood, FL
extremely useful for the summers and springs! effective for sure and can be used again. I used for the first time and i was happy with the product. It was great and i would definetly recommend the product for others !
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?