BY TARTE #25 in Facial Sunscreen

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

Valerie A.
Fresno, CA
Tarte brand is so perfect for my skin, I use the sunscreen and also bronzer, ive had problems with special sunscreens in the past. But tarte never is disappointing. the Pricing and the value of tarte is very good I would love to purchase everything I can from Tarte brands.
Ashley R.
Leawood, KS
I don't know if I would say this works or not. I tried it but I normally wear my makeup without this on and it last all day. Sooo unless you just have the extra cash around or if you're using drug store make up that doesn't last as long use this and i guess for protection too
Alexis C.
Vallejo, CA
I've had allergic reactions to sunscreens before (cough cough Neutrogena,) so I wasn't sure if I was allergic to all sunscreens, or just cheap drugstore varieties.  I didn't have a bad reaction to this, but it's quite expensive.
Stephanie R.
Phoenix, AZ
This has to be one of my favorite sunscreens I've ever tried. It protects my skin underneath my makeup and leaves it feeling moisturized as well. It doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy and it sinks into my skin relatively quickly.
Liz H.
Parish, NY
Love this! I received it in a subscription box and it is amazing! It works great, its lightweight and it doesn't have that annoying sunscreen smell. Plus its all natural. What is there not to love?! Will definitely be buying ore when I run out.
Chloe C.
It left my skin extremely greasy. I liked the smell however in the summer I felt like it attracted bugs. I wouldn’t recommend this product to anyone with oily or combination skin, maybe it would work better for those with dry skin.
Tommy M.
San Antonio , TX
This product worked well didn't feel to heavy on my face and didn't make my sensitive skin break out . A little pricey but would purchase again because a little goes along way so this well last a good while ! I highly recommend this product .
Courtney G.
Mobile, AL
Just bought this from Sephora and expected it to be something special. I have it four stars because I love the packaging but the product overall was that of a plain ole sunscreen. It left me feeling greasy and it's mildly overpriced
Marie R.
San diego, CA
I really liked this sunscreen! It was light weight and went well under makeup without pilling or affecting application. It also smelled really refreshing. However, I just wish the SPF was higher as I like to use at least SPF 50 or higher since I live in a sunny place.
Leslie D.
It really helps to protect my face from the sun! I take this with me when I'm on vacation and in the beaming Cancun sun, I didn't get burnt. I have sensitive skin and it didn't affect me negatively. I really recommend this to anyone.
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

back