BY TARTE #18 in Facial Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Amy S.
Philadelphia, PA
Does the job. Smells like sunscreen for the first few minutes but is pretty discreet for a sunscreen, especially one being used on the face. I use under makeup with no problems, although I've never tried it with flash photography.
Mikaela G.
I am LOVING this sunscreen! it doesn't feel greasy on my face at all and doesn't clog my pores! I reapplied once throughout the day and my face didn't burn at all. This sunscreen also smells amazing, unlike other sunscreens. I highly recommend this product!
Haley K.
As someone who is a former employee of a dermatologist I approve of this product! I've used Tarte Cosmetics in the past but never their skincare line until now. After being at the beach all day I can say that this sunscreen lasts! No more future sunspots!
Samantha H.
Very light! It goes in to the skin, instead of sitting on top feeling like a grease trap how others do! I will continue to use this and buy it when needed. I like to buy from Sephora for points! Got it for a trade this time!
Andressa L.
Everett, MA
This is super light, non greasy, doesn't like feel like you have anything on, and dries matte. It basically has everything I always want in a sunblock. It also has a great scent and cute packaging.
Sheelpi P.
Dallas, TX
I bought this product last month and I would say you can use it if you have normal to dry skin because it makes your skin buy sticky . So I would not recommend for oily skin. But it serves its purpose so I would recommend it.
Crystal B.
Gretna , LA
Love this moisturizer sunscreen combo! It is my go to right now I wear it every day. I think it works wonderful for all skin types. It smells wonderful and I would definitely recommend it to a friend. Great product by tarte.
Lyanne L.
I love this because it gives me a little color, glow and tannish color and keeps me protected. It also smells amazing and the packaging was very convenient. Aside from that, it does anything any other sunscreen does.
Eliza H.
Indianapolis, IN
This is light-weight and effective. I love Tarte products and this is no exception. I layered this under a CC cream with a high spf and didn’t see any separating.
Amy M.
This product works wonder! I adore it! It met every expectation in my book! I will def be paying it again. Good value not highly priced! I'm a repeat user! I see no issue with this product at all! Def will buy again
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?