BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Tina D.
Tustin , CA
I got a little tiny sample of this. Does a good job to protect and not cause breakouts. Not sure id but again because it was good but not special. Travel size is nice to throw in bag or on a flight. So I liked it overall I think
Miranda F.
Chapin
A little greasy and leaves a white residue on the skin. The smell isn't overwhelming but definitely not the most pleasant. If it was more sheer, it would be perfect. The consistency works well under makeup.
Kamilia A.
Baltimore, MD
I've tried this lotion when I went to Sephora and I like it so much! I definitely suggest this if you're looking for a new one and it's at an affordable price. I definitely recommend this to anyone! It's great!
Madison L.
Nederland, TX
This sunscreen really works great. Tarte did a wonderful job. The only thing is I had to put the lotion on several times throughout the day in order to keep from burning. It's all around a great product though.
Alexandra T.
Newcastle, OK
Great sunscreen that didn't break me out. Didn't smell too strong and it worked really well for me. It wears really well under makeup and didn't clog my pores. I really liked this and would recommend to others.
lauren s.
Roseburg, OR
Yes yes yes this product is amazing and I will use it again it doesn't break out my face like some other products do and that sells me on it although I'm a cheap person md like not paying a lot this is worth it
Danielle K.
Nanuet, NY
I received this product from Sephora as a point perk and had to buy a full size version. I love putting this under my makeup to mix with my foundation to make sure that my skin is covered daily during the summer.
Kendyle N.
Valley, AL
So far everything from Tarte I've tried I've loved, & this is no different. To me it's a good value because a little goes a long way. Very gentle. Not harsh. I'd recommend reapplying after sweating or getting wet
Emily H.
This is a great sunscreen! It isn't too greasy and sinks into the skin very well. I love the packaging and I think this product is a bit pricey but definitely worth the money if you can spare it. Would recommend!
Jenna g.
Love the smell and feel of this product. It's very effective and seems to last well on my face throughout the day. It doesn't seem to be harsh on my face since I break out with almost anything. Totally recommend.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?