BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Jane R.
Visalia, CA
This is good for protecting your face from the sun but it seems like any other sunscreen I've used. I will not purchase again.
Jennifer G.
Tooele, UT
This stuff smells so good. I got it in a sample box and I use it every day. I will purchase full size when the sample is gone!
Elizabeth C.
Oconomowoc, WI
Love it. I often layer this along with my primer and foundation, which include some SPF coverage, and it goes great with that.
Ashley K.
This is the same as any other sunscreen I didn't really notice a huge difference I mean it's great and all but it's sunscreen
sheena G.
Inver Grove, MN
Very light weight. Did not get burned on my face, but burned in other places where I used different sunscreen. Great product!
Paige S.
Davenport , IA
Worked well! I didn't get burnt and its not to heavy on the face. You can get away with wearing it under your makeup as well!
Nisha A.
I love this for the hot summer months, it wears great under BB creams and powdered foundation and offers great spf protection
Maria L.
Baltimore, MD
I love everything made by Tarte. Sunscreen is super lightweight. Doesn't make it feel like your pores have just been clogged.
Crystal K.
Adairville, KY
I love this product. It isn't greasy or sticky and I feel like it lasts long. The smell is wonderful and doesn't hurt my skin
Mary T.
These lotion help me especially when i am out in the sun all day. It protect my skin and keeps it from drying! Def recommend.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?