BY TARTE #10 in Facial Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Britney S.
Sierra Madre, CA
My favorite product by far!!! Love how this makes my skin feel and the amount you only have to use is amazing! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!! It’s so so amazing and for the price worth every penny !!! Make sure to check it out
Maggie B.
Love this sunscreen. It's very light and doesn't feel oily. I put it on in the morning and it protected my face while I was outside in the sun for over 3 hours. I would highly recommend this sunscreen to anyone who wants sun protection without being greasy.
Shirley T.
Ponce
This is my favorite sunscreen. The ingredients are natural and I mean is #Tarte you can't go wrong. I finished my second bottle and ready for the next one. Is very gentle and i will definetely recommend this to anyone!
Leah F.
Acworth, GA
Great for everyday use. Very light on the skin and does not leave the face feeling oily or greasy. It is on the more expensive side but I always buy it on sale when tarte has one online of sitting the sephora vib sale
Savannah P.
Santa Clara
This sunscreen is a bit to greasy for oily skin. It was great at first, lightweight for sunscreen, however after about 2 hours my makeup was sliding and creasing really bad. I applied so much powder that day that I never used it again.
Marina M.
I NOT ONE TO USE SUNSCREEN UNTIL I TURNED INTO MY 20. I LIKE USING THIS PRODUCT UNDER MAKEUP ACTUALLY. I HAVE NOT TRIED TO TAKE PHOTO'S WITH THE SUNSCREEN ON BUT I LIKE THE WAY IT FEELS. IT DOES NOT BURN MY SKIN.
Anelly D.
Love this stuff!! It has the scent of sun screen which I'm not the biggest fan of, but the product does not leave you looking or feeling oily and really does protect your skin! I use this daily and even more during trips, and it's makes a huge difference!
Lindsay P.
London, KY
I am not one who likes sunscreen, especially facial sunscreens, but this one is great! the packaging is super cute too! This product is not too greasy either. Ive used it more than once and plan to repurchase in the future. this is a great product overall!
Brittney E.
Rumford , ME
I adore this product! I apply it after my lotion under my cc cream to keep my skin safe from the harmful sun rays! This is a summer must if you love the sunshine but not the effects. Keeping your skin safe and radiant!
Marta B.
Park Ridge, IL
Love the on-greasy feel of this sunscreen. It worked well in the sun and I didn't feel like I had to reapply constantly. It's light and comes in a cute bottle... what more do you want?
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?