BY TARTE

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

Samina A.
Ozone Park, NY
I’m south East Asian with oily, acne prone, hyperpigmentation prone, sensitive skin with a medium tan skin tone. I really liked this sunblock as it did not leave a white cast while being a non-chemical/ natural sunscreen! This would work well under makeup as it has a hydrated supple finish. The product alone does have a sheen as it is not matte- which I personally don’t mind. Definitely recommend!
Jasmine G.
Dallas , TX
I’ve received many of these through beauty subscriptions and I’m always left pretty indifferent about it. It’s definitely not worth the price and I have many other spf’s that do a way better job for half the price. Pass.
Marybel S.
Morehead
Love the products amazing good cause he is cheap I would still recommend told Van Ness good coverage doesn’t start a blog this sunscreen is you can buy this at Sephora so recommend it everybody that needs sunscreen.
Brittany W.
Edmond, OK
You need to get your hands on one of these if you haven’t already. I love this product. Its affordable in my opinion and great for every Beaty lover. I highly recommend it and will continue to purchase it.
Julissa C.
Oak Creek
I live for this product. It works very well on dry skin and I would definitely recommend to my friends! And the packaging it beautiful and definitely eye catching with that amazing purple. 10/10 AMAZING!
Krystal C.
Woodbridge, VA
This sunscreen is perfect to wear under makeup especially when your foundation doesn’t have spf. My makeup never breaks up with it on. It even looks great with nothing on and has never irritated my skin.
Becky W.
Edgewater, NJ
While the product felt nice at first (when I tested it on my hand in stores), I don’t see how anyone can use this for daily wear, unless they have no other makeup on and already have perfect skin.

The product felt very thick and oily. It didn’t go well under any makeup (liquid, powder, creams, etc). I never get oily skin because my skin is so dry, but I was shiny within 2-3 hours.

Not for me!
Angel L.
Mulberry, FL
I Typically Wouldn't Be One To Say Yes Get Your Sun Screen,But I've Changed I Have A Daughter & Taking Care Of Her Skin Which She Is Porcelain Doll Fair:)I Will Use Higher Spf I Tried A Sample Of This & It Blew Me Away!If Your Outdoors You Know The Rule Of Thumb Re Apply Your Spf Which Yes I Do Recommend If Your Out Over 35 Min Getting In & Out Of Water.This Truly Holds Its Own & I'm Glad I Tried It:)
Mariah C.
Oklahoma City
I'm a huge fan of tarts products knowing that they're cruelty free is a big plus for me! This sunscreen is the only one I will use on my face! It's so gentle with sensitive skin unlike other sunscreens!
was @.
Irving Texas
This product is absolutely amazingggg ! It definitely met up with my expectations and it was sooo effective, it left my skin looking just as bright and I didn’t get sunburnt at all ! Love this so much !
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

Sephora