BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Erica Y.
I love tarte so much! I love this whole brand so I would buy anything from them! But this sunscreen helped keep my skin protected from the sun. It gave me a healthy glow. Will definitely buy this product again!
Dee Dee H.
Bakersfield, CA
This was such a nice, light and almost unscented sunscreen. It definitely did not have that suncreen smell. Which is a big huge bonus for me. I like using it under my foundation or alone. I reccomend it to all.
Brandy R.
Thibodaux, LA
It’s just an OK SPF. I do find it’s quite oily and I can’t wear it under makeup. :( Although I do reach for this on makeup free days. :) A little goes a long way. And the packaging is super cute!! For the price, I’d buy again.
hannah p.
san antonio, tx
Has a very lovely smell. Then again I love the smell of sunscreen. It isn’t super strong but you can slightly smell it. Makes my skin feel great! Leaves my skin feeling refreshed after using it only for a day!
Samy R.
Houston , TX
Amazing for the skin! Especially for those with sensitive skin, this helped a lot and I didn't break out! And it has a light smell to it but nothing major, I definitely recommend to everyone! In love with this
Alyssa L.
Baton Rouge la
This is my favorite sunscreen. I bought this during the friend's and family sale and am going to repurchase for the next sale. This does a good job and doesn't white cast. It smells fine and gets the job done!
Jacquelyn P.
Milan, MO
Smells nice, good price for quantity, all in all it works very well better than a regular sun screen and definitely better than off brand or just any other sunscreen, isn't my go to but definitely one in top 3
Sabrina M.
Panorama
UH-MAZE-ING!!!!! This is my favorite spf and let me tell you I HATE wearing spf!!!! It’s great for combination skin it isn’t greasy or smells like sunscreen! It doesn’t have flash back or cause a white residue
Katelyn D.
Beaufort, SC
This is a great product. Sunscreen is so important, & this doesn’t ruin my makeup that I put over it. I love this stuff so much. It’s very good for the price. I will definitely buy again! Super good spray to!
Keri T.
Minneapolis, MN
Got a sample of this from Sephora and was impressed! I love that it has SPF in it, and that it didn’t feel super cakey or greasy on my face. Would consider buying if I didn’t have so many samples to go through!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?