BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Elizabethe C.
Wichita, KS
I love this non chemical like sunscreen lotion I never thought I would find a sunscreen that I would love this much. This absorbs into your skin so quickly and doesn't leave you feeling like a greasy mess. It also doesn't have a strong smell and just feels so refreshing after you apply it it's like a lotion uh setting spray :)
Sarah P.
Overall, I think this is an okay sunscreen. It didn't leave a white cast when applied, but it never really felt like it truly absorbed into my skin. I would wear foundation over it, and my foundation would start to break up and not last long. I think it's good for makeup free days, or going to the beach, but not for every day.
Laura P.
Louisville, KY
Just received this in my Sephora play box. So far as with all tarte products it isn't irritating my skin and I've used it several times now. As a former sun goddess and lifeguard who hit 40 a few years ago, I now wear some sort of sunscreen on my face daily if I'm going outside. It feels nice, smells nice and isn't irritating!
Rebekah K.
Lansdale, Pa
My go to facial sunscreen. Works really well, have never burned in he 3 years I use it. Doesn't leave your face greasy at all and doesn't have that overwhelming sunscreen smell. Definitely hydrating too since I have really dry skin. It aso is good for my sensitive skin and doesn't break me out. The only downside is its pricier
Melissa D.
Love this sunscreen! It is by far my favorite facial sunscreen. Although it is a physical sunscreen there is no white cast. I love the packaging on this product feels nice and sturdy. I have oily sensitive skin and this product is very gentle and doesn't break me out nor cause more oil production. I would recommend to anyone.
Kristy C.
Abington, PA
It's ok
Lobe the packaging...gets me every time. Thai is a little on the heavy side so if you like a thicker sunscreen then this might me good for you. I prefer a lighter Or spray on. It's pricey for a sunscreen so I probably will not purchase again. It smells lovely and gets the job done. I've just had better for way less.
Megan S.
Brandon, FL
I was a little skeptical at first of buying this product as it's more expensive than most sunscreens. BUT I am very glad that I did. It protects your skin without leaving a greasy film behind, also it is very light and breathable so you don't feel like you are wearing it! Which is great when you are at the beach or outside!
Vanessa R.
El Paso, TX
I love this product, especially the packaging its adorable, the product itself is not too oily leaves my skin soft, I bought this at Ulta it was a bit on the pricey side and since it was my first time trying it was good but not that good enough if you have the money and not that much of oily skin you should go and buy this.
Marcie M.
I like All things Tarte! I didn't even get this big of a bottle! I only received a small packet as a free sample in a mail order. I liked it and would like to buy more, but it is expensive and the CC cream I wear has a 50 SPF already in it. So for right now I'm okay. If I were to buy facial sunscreen this would be the one.
Sara S.
I received this as a sample packet in a recent purchase from tarte.com and overall liked how it felt on my skin. It wasn't greasy and absorbed nicely into my skin. However, I think I can find sunscreen that works just as well for much less money. Overall, i would recommend it to my friends, but wish it didn't cost as much.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?