BY TARTE #22 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Gigi S.
I'll be honest, I never regularly used sunblock before. I hated how you either felt oily or sticker (sometimes both) or the white cast would make you look zombie-esque. But then I received a sample of this in my Sephora Play! Box and fell DEEPLY in love with it. My skin has never been so soft and hydrated and I'm happier knowing that my skin is being taken care of. It is a little pricier but it is so worth it and a little goes a long way. I can't recommend this product enough!
Rene M.
Wilmington
I have some pretty serious hyperpigmentation from picking at scars. Having dark skin, this is sort of an issue for me. Also finding a cream that doesn't make my skin more oily than it already is. Tarte has pretty much saved my face. I use this almost daily even in winter months because the sun darkens hyperpigmentation. It holds up well and doesn't interfere with my makeup. So far so good as luckily my hyperpigmentation hasn't darkened and I feel well protected with the 30 spf.
Lisa D.
Hialeah
I live in Miami, and it can get pretty hot here. It is always good to wear sunscreen. I have tried many different brands because I wanted to find a sunscreen I could wear before applying foundation and may make up routine. The ones I had tried before would make me make up wear out fast or it would just not get as much coverage as without it. With this one from tarte it has been totally worth it. I love the packaging and it has a pretty good amount for its price.
Janeigne N.
I have tried virtually every natural mineral sunscreen on the market, and this one is my new favorite. It is the only non-tinted one that truly leaves no white cast on my face. The others require vigorous rubbing for the white to disappear. I do not have to rub this one in - there just is no whiteness. It is also wonderfully moisturizing for my dry skin. The bottle is a good size that will last me a long time, and I like the bright cheery packaging.
Jay 💖.
This was a good product! My mother gave me a bottle of this last year,and I really liked it! I wasn't super oily and it didn't break up my makeup on the days I wore makeup underneath. It was lightweight and absorbed into my skin easily,without breaking me out. I also liked that it didn't smell much like sunscreen,and instead smelled like a regular mosturizer. I'm not quite sure it was worth the $32 price tag,but I do think it's quite nice.
Samantha H.
Berlin, CT
I was so excited about this product because I love almost everything that tarte comes out with. I bought it online and when I got it I couldn't wait to put it on my face to help keep my face secure from the sun. It's smells amazing but the texture is just too greasy and feels heavy on my face and I'm pretty sure it was the cause of my breakouts. If you have drier skin people might like this but for us oily ladies it's just way too heavy l gave it to a friend who has drier skin.
Jamie D.
Escanaba, MI
The packaging intrigued me and I immediately needed to try it out! I love the way that it smells and the feel is fantastic! It is super light, doesn't feel greasy, and spreads better than anything! A little goes a long way! I usually break out when I use sunscreen on my face, but this one makes it look and feel great! It works well under makeup too! I am never going to use another sunscreen on my face. EVER!
Amanda D.
Chesapeake, VA
Growing up my parents bought banana boat and I loved the smell. There's no comparison here, this smells like heaven. It goes on thinner than some big brand sun screens but a little goes a long way. It's definitely more expensive than drugstore brands but you get what you pay for and since I'm a pale red head taking good care of my skin is important to me! I'll buy this every summer until they make something better or I die tarte tarteguard 30 sunscreen lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30
Rachel S.
Tallahassee, FL
This is the only sunscreen I will use on my face, and this is coming from someone who used to burn after 10 minutes of direct sunlight. For makeup lovers like me I highly recommend adding this product into your daily routine. It’s not only lightweight but doesn’t leave a white cast on my skin. Makeup applies beautifully on top and has no flashback, always an added plus.
Natasha K.
Fort Myers
Great sunscreen product! This product I wouldn’t recommend putting it near your eyes because it kinda hurts when you get it in your eyes lol
I bought it off the tarte website it came in a kit that included other products it averages $20-30. I think it would be good for those that just want it under makeup not really for people who sweat or will be out in the heat
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?