BY TARTE #18 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Kira M.
I thought this was great effective sunscreen however it left my face fairly shiny throughout the day and was a little stickier than I would have liked. Overall worked great as sunscreen but left a little to be desired.
Samantha H.
Very light! It goes in to the skin, instead of sitting on top feeling like a grease trap how others do! I will continue to use this and buy it when needed. I like to buy from Sephora for points! Got it for a trade this time!
Yesenia B.
Dallas, TX
I really like this sunscreen lotion by Tarte. I love the fact that it's not greasy or too heavy feeling on the skin. It is fast-absorbing and works very well with my foundation. It also leaves my skin well moisturized.
Mikaela G.
I am LOVING this sunscreen! it doesn't feel greasy on my face at all and doesn't clog my pores! I reapplied once throughout the day and my face didn't burn at all. This sunscreen also smells amazing, unlike other sunscreens. I highly recommend this product!
Maddie O.
I love this sunscreen, I received it in a glossybox of mine and I use it under my makeup and it works great. It even leaves a nice glow to the skin which is a perk for me since I'm in love with dewy skin at the moment.
Jen S.
Elkhart, IN
this is pretty awesome sunscreen. Anything really made from tarte is amazing. I like the fact its easy to use and its well known throughout the makeup community which means many have tried it and I've enjoyed using it.
Lisa V.
Hollywood, FL
extremely useful for the summers and springs! effective for sure and can be used again. I used for the first time and i was happy with the product. It was great and i would definetly recommend the product for others !
Britney S.
Sierra Madre, CA
My favorite product by far!!! Love how this makes my skin feel and the amount you only have to use is amazing! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!! It’s so so amazing and for the price worth every penny !!! Make sure to check it out
Allysa H.
Peabody, MA
Tarte is one of my favorite brands. I purchased this at sephora. I use it on the days I know I'll be out in the sun and needing the extra protection. Not too pricey. Packaging is cute along with all of tarte products.
Sarah R.
Ann Arbor, MI
I love love love tarte and this sunscreen ROCKS! It’s effective, non-greasy, and doesn’t clog my pores. I am very fair skinned and have a family history of skin cancer so I’m very cautious about the sun and this stuff is the best
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?