BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Katie W.
London, KY
Left a bit of a white tint to my skin & felt a bit sticky but it smelled wonderfully & was very effective at protecting my skin.
Haley B.
Sarasota, FL
A very lightweight sunscreen I love! I will use as often as I can. My skin typically will burn easily but using this protects me
Whitney O.
palm city, FL
I did not feel like this sunscreen provided me with the protection I need and have some to expect while living in South Florida.
Jackie R.
Eagle, CO
Well it' has a SPF of 30 and it's a great sun lotion & who doesn't love tarte? It's just a great sun lotion to use on the daily.
Mia M.
Russellville, AR
I'm a huge fan of Tarte products and this one is pretty nice. I like to use it on lake days or pool days and it does a nice job.
Erika S.
Redwood City, CA
Great to use under any makeup. I didn't notice any flashback or greasy feeling after applying. Very lightweight and comfortable!
Kimberly P.
I love this amazing product. Good for the summer, works really well on me. I would recommend this to a friend or family member.
Ann L.
McLean, VA
This is a great everyday sunscreen, non sticky, lightweight, and absorbs very fast. I would use this more is the SPF was higher
Cindy L.
Hialeah, FL
Tarte is a great brand and this sunscreen is fine for any skin type. It's always good to keep your skin protected from the sun.
Tammy N.
Philadelphia, PA
This sunscreen gives great protection! I have used this quite a couple of times and I have no complaints what so ever. Love it!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?