BY TARTE #19 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Anna S.
Lee, NH
i have never burnt my face with this sunscreen. i got this in a subscription box and i cannot complain. however, if you have oily skin i do not recommend this. The packagaing is beautiful, i would buy this again.
Taryn M.
This is really great for the summer/when doing outdoorsy activities like hiking. It's very light and when I'm not wearing a Foundation with SPF it works really well to make sure my face has some type of protection.
Kate L.
Conneautville, PA
I use this stuff all of the time I love it. It has a really nice smell to it, doesn't leave your skin feeling layered in lotion and keeps my skin, especially my face, super hydrated. Definitely would recommend.
Madison L.
Nederland, TX
This sunscreen really works great. Tarte did a wonderful job. The only thing is I had to put the lotion on several times throughout the day in order to keep from burning. It's all around a great product though.
Perla C.
I received this product as a gift and I use it every other day. It's a bit pricy but it's well worth. Leave skin smooth and shine free. I would befenently purchase this product. I highly recommend this product.
Janae Z.
Chino
Good sunscreen. Not my favorite but definitely good. Didn't have a harsh smell or feel too thick on my skin. I purchased from Sephora. Packaging is cute and didn't feel too cheap. I would recommend to give a try
Arielle D.
Anderson, SC
I have only received a sample of this but I am definitely buying a full size. The coverage is good and it sits well and isn't irritating to my sensitive skin. I love wearing this when I'm gonna be outdoors a lot.
Kiarra G.
It's pricey but it works well under makeup. Most sunscreens cause my makeup to smudge but this is not very oily and does not have a distinct scent. It also works well with oily skin, all in all I would recommend
Alfred E.
Goes well and smooth not super oily and would prefer using it often. Goes well with my makeup routine. Love the product and doesn't make me oily. Would purchase again.
Amani A.
Dearborn, MI
Great product to use. I have super oily skin and it helps to balance that for me. Great product for early day use or night use. I would recommend to someone who is worried. I use it myself and it works wonders.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?