BY TARTE #13 in Facial Sunscreen

• I would love to try this does it wear well under foundation?3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
danielle t.
mcminnville
This product is amazing. It protects my skin from getting damaged by the sun, but it very sensitive as well. It doesn't leave my face feeling oily, and after the day is done I wash it off and my skin feels so soft. I definitely recommend this product!
Morgan J.
I don't really see the point in buying such an expensive sunscreen when in my experience ones you buy at a drugstore work just as good if not better. If you really love and support tarte go ahead and buy it but if you're just in the market for a sunscreen avoid this.
Nay M.
houston, TX
Me gusta mucho ponermela cuando voy a salir en las tardes soleadas para que me proteja mi rostro y la verdadera es que me gusta mucho y si te proteje y le ayuda a tu piel, aveces me la aplico antes del maquillaje, la recomiendo
Angelina R.
Beaumont
I have dry sensitive skin, this product was great on my skin. It is not too heavy but would not use if you have oily skin. For it being my first time using it, I would recommend people who have combination or dry skin to use it.
Emma F.
This is my favorite sunscreen to use under makeup. It is light & never gives me flashback in photos. I wish that it had higher protection. But other than that I love everything about it. It's easy to travel with & does it's job!
Marrien f.
I heard a lot of good things about it on youtube so I went ahead and gave it a try. Now I'm in love with it and wear it almost everyday. very lightweight and definitely met my expectations. one of the best sunscreens out there.
Kristin B.
Central Islip, NY
I had really high hopes for this sunscreen. I generally enjoy tarte products but this sunscreen was just okay and the bottle broke very easily getting sunscreen all over my makeup case. Overall, I will not be purchasing again.
Kelsey D.
Plymouth, MN
This sunscreen smells so good! Very pricey for what you get, but you only need a small amount. The packaging is so cute, as usual for tarte. Easy to dispense, and easy to blend into the skin. Would recommend to beauty fanatics.
Rubi G.
This sunscreen product by Tarte was absolutely the best! Usually other sunscreens make my face feel really oily and this Tarte sunscreen worked and did not make my face feel oily! I purchased it on Sephora online. I will be repurchasing in the future!
Elisa G.
I love this sunscreen. Not only does it protect my skin, but it also moisturizes it. I use it almost all the time. You get a pretty good amount of product for the price, though it is a bit pricey. Definitely recommend though.
ROSA M.
San Antonio , TX
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?