BY TARTE

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

Paula L.
Brewton, AL
I love this product so much!! This was the only thing that helped me with my dry skin. It hydrates my skin and give it a smooth feel. A little bit will go a long ways. It's an all purpose oil for all skin types to surely please. Buy this product , it's so worth the price. P.L.
Kyrsten C.
Buda, TX
I first got this as a sample from Sephora and I really liked it. I went back and I bought the regular size. It's good to wear in the summer when I don't want to wear a ton of makeup! My skin doesn't feel so damaged after a day outside.
Catherine W.
Columbia, MO
This works about as well as other moisturizing sunblock. Pretty pricey still for sunblock. If you put it on in the cool of your home before going out, its not greasy, but if you are outside in the sun sweating a lot, it seems to be more greasy. Even after wiping the sweat off.
Adrienne W.
Grand Rapids, MI
If I could recommend just one skin-saver for all it would be this. Easy to apply and reapply. Melts seamlessly into skin for use with foundation or nothing at all. Not greasy or smelly. I wear it everyday all year round in the Midwest.
Jessica H.
Roseville, CA
This stuff is great! It is not a bad price and works great. I love to put this on before going in the pool or a hike. It is not greasy or makes my skin breakout ( and I have acne prone skin) I buy this at the beginning of every summer!
Haley W.
This is a decent high end sunscreen. It applies well and if you let it dry for a bit can be placed under makeup. I have never burned using this. But if I am spending money on Sunscreen I would rather get the Murad or Supergoop on
Michele P.
Oceanside, CA
Pretty good sunscreen. I apply every thirty minutes so my face doesn’t get sunburned. Tarte does really good on hydrating the skin while also protecting it. Would really recommend but is on the pricey side! Will be buying again when I’m out.
vanessa k.
It does not smell bad it actually smells good. I was concerned about it breaking my face out or causing dryness it did not. If your makeup doesn't have SPF you need to try this or if your makeup doesn't have enough for your skin type.
Marianny Q.
Lawrence , MA
I use his product as my moisturizer and sun screen. I like to bronze a little bit without getting burn or uneven skin tone. This is a must on your vanity. I would recommend this product as it can be use to moisten and protect your skin
Abby S.
Bottle is gorgeous, it works and smells good compared to other spf lotions. Doesn't feel oily to me. This is my first time using this product. It was gentle enough for my sensitive, dry skin. I love that Tarte is cruelty free, but it's pricey.
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

Sephora