BY TARTE #10 in Facial Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Alexandra C.
Spring, TX
This is my favorite sun screen! It is fantastic and it smells amazing to me lol! It makes my skin feel so nice and it's not heavy on my skin! I love the packaging! I definitely recommend it to other people! Tarte is such a fun company I love all of their products!
Nikki M.
Turlock, CA
Tarte has amazing products and this product is amazing! I do not like using regular sunscreen on my face, so this product was great for me. I wish there was more SPF, but I did not get sunburned. It is very gentle on the skin and lasts a long time. Love it
Brittany G.
Tampa, FL
I love this product because it's great to use under foundation for sun protectant. It's also very light on the face and it's best because 30 spf is good start for your sunscreen. Specifically if you live in a sunny place
Nicole S.
Somerville , MA
This sunscreen is so good! I'm not sure if this is the one that's tinted or not but I'm going to review the TINTED one. It's great coverage for being a SPF and moisturizer. I love it. I just bought a full size in it also!
Ashley M.
Kiahsville, WV
Smells amazing, the bottle is adorable on my vanity. Tbh the packaging is what got me lol, but the more I use it the softer and more radiant my skin gets, I never get burned, it goes on incredible under my makeup. I love
Taylor S.
tarte tarteguard 30 sunscreen lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30 is great because you can get a nice tan while still being protected. I was more than happy with this product! I would definitely recommend this product!
Traci W.
Brownsville, TX
This is a great all-purpose sunscreen. It's not overly shiny when applied and does offer good protection. I like the packaging and application is easy. It's a bit pricy for a sunscreen, but I like Tarte as a brand and am willing to spend a bit more for it.
Dana A.
Denver, CO
Good sunscreen but nothing to write home about. It doesn't have a scent and it's overpriced as more Sephora sunscreens are. It doesn't have any anti aging in it so I would just buy my aveeno drug store sunscreen instead.
Paige A.
Chula Vista, CA
Awesome product but i wish it sat better under make up. The product really works well, but I can't use it on a daily basis because by 12 my makeup looks blotchy. I have repurchased it twice. Great product one minor flaw.
Dianna C.
Pharr, TX
Have I mentioned tarte is my favorite brand. This facial sunscreen is a tad pricey but SOOOOOOOOOOO WORTH IT. I love this so much and it smells great, packaging? I love it. There’s nothing that could beat this product.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?