BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Bailey P.
Tuscaloosa , AL
As far as sunscreens go, I enjoy this one. I would probably recommend it to friends. I think it smells very nice. I have medium/light skin tone and I think it does a good job protecting my skin. It is not too greasy.
Kimberly B.
Royalton, IL
This sunscreen is amazing, especially for people who don't want to completely block out the sun, but don't want to burn. This can be used on all skin types which is amazing! I would recommend this product to anyone!
Jessica M.
I liked this at first, but I think it causes me to break out on my face. I'll probably not buy this again once I use it up, but I'll keep it around and use it up.
Dylan C.
This sunscreen blocks the sun away from your face, it is also very moisturizing to add! It is a bit pricey. This is very effective on my skin and benefited it a lot. It definitely met my expectations. I would definitely  recommend this to everyone I know.
Stefanie A.
Somerville, MA
Amazing product!! Great at sun protection, doesnt have that sunblock smell, easy to apply and get it everywhere. Only complain i wish it could be a bigger version lol i am white pale and tanning is not a thing for me
Danielle B.
One of my all time favorite SPF's to use under makeup! Packaging is cute, doesn't leave an oily feeling on the skin like other SPF's tend to do and makeup applies beautifully over top. Highly recommend for everyone!
Amber G.
Los Angeles, CA
This is super light, non-greasy, doesn't feel like you have anything on, and dries matte. It basically has everything I always want in a sunblock. It also has a great scent and cute packaging. I think it's totally worth the price if you appreciate good quality sunscreen.
Taylor E.
I just recently got into tarte products. I love that they are cruelty free! Overall I thought this was a good product, I wouldn't use it if you plan on being out all day in the sun, but it is perfect for walks and short time in the sun.
Leneia S.
Great for sunblock not going to lie BUT very oily very thick. If have oily skin it will bother you. Cause summer for oily skin people we tend to get major oily. I don't suggest this sunblock for us oily skin people.
Angelia C.
PENSACOLA, FL
A bit oily but not drying that is for sure would prefer something less greasy but they are generous with the amount and love the bottle ! Pumps out just the right amount to which is usually not the case with other competitor brands, may or may not buy again.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?