BY TARTE #28 in Facial Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Rachel F.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love that Tarte is a vegan brand that uses nature to back its products. This stuff smells great and a little goes a long way. It’s a bit pricier than one you would find at a drug store but, I never had a breakout from it.
Rouland R.
winter garden, FL
I got this lotion as a gift. It is wonderful leaves my skin so soft and with the added sunscreen benefits I just love that. I would definitely purchase and recommend.
Jessica S.
Stevenson, AL
I loved this sunscreen. The pump was very easy to use. I just pumped it in my hands and rubbed into my face. It didn’t really have a smell and I liked that a lot. My face is very sensitive and this did not bother it at all.
Linda C.
This sunscreen is lightweight, easy to apply, and isn't greasy. Makes it good to apply under makeup. The pump dispenses a good amount of product. This is my first time using this sunscreen and I'd be willing to purchase again.
Sarah H.
Youngstown, FL
Living in Florida aka the sunshine state, sunscreen is a must to keep healthy skin. This stuff is great! The sunscreen goes on smooth and doesn't leave your skin looking or feeling oily, which is one worry I have with sunscreen. Tarte's tarteguard also smells wonderful! I would recommend this to anyone.
Allison B.
Dresden, TN
I got a sample of this in my Sephora Play box and I'm in love. It is a light weight sun screen. It's not heavy or pore clogging like wearing regular sun screen on your face. It is a great size for your purse so you can reapply.
Jessica M.
Hemet, CA
I love the sunscreen has an amazing smell. Gives me a matte finish look, and doesn’t irritate around my eyes! Once it’s soaked in feels like has Extra moisture. I love it and I will buy it again. I am satisfied with my purchase.
Fatima G.
Dallas, TX
This is my favorite sun screen! I just wish it was less expensive but I would continue to buy it. It just sinks into the skin so well and I like that the smell is not horrible like other sun screens.
Caroline Y.
If you have sensitive skin like me this is a life savor!! I am allergic to a lot of sunscreens but this is one of the few that I am not allergic too. Goes on very smooth not oily at all. It also sits under makeup very well!
Robin C.
Bergenfield, NJ
Really good facial sunscreen, if pricey. It absorbs fast, doesn't leave me feeling greasy, and plays well with makeup. Also didn't irritate my sensitive skin; bonus!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?