BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Hannah L.
Aurora, OR
I love all of tartes products, and I especially like that their sunscreen doesn't have a bad or gross smell, it works good for me.
DeAna V.
El paso, TX
The only sunscreen lotion I use .. And live by. Leaves my face slightly tanned and I live in the desert .. Burns are slim to none
Vivi S.
Mission, TX
I mix a little with my makeup and apply it during the day. keeps me safe from the sun's harsh rays and I really like the product.
Jennifer S.
San Benito, TX
I usually hate the smell and feel of sunscreen. But I don't hesitate at all to use this sunscreen especially on my face and neck.
Katee M.
Felt great on my skin. Was able to put makeup on top and it stayed on nicely. The price is a little high but it's a great product.
This is absolutely my favorite sunscreen. I use it everyday and add a thin layer beneath my foundation and my skin feels so nice.
Ruth M.
Lansing, MI
I received this in my Ipsy bag. Smells great feels great I use it in my daily regime now right after cleanser before moisturizer.
Nikkie P.
Lakeside, CA
I love everything about This sunscreen. Doesn't leave me oily and I can apply my primer and foundation over it without it moving.
jackie c.
Tarte is a great brand so are they're product this sunscreen really blocks sun rays i havnt gotten burt since i started wearing it
Emma D.
Love it! Smells pretty undifferent,not too stong and the bottle is super pretty! Does what suscreen lotion should do.pretty easy!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?