BY TARTE #24 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is the quantity worth the value?3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Brittany P.
Norton, VA
Tarte Guard is a great sunscreen for everyday use. It's also great to use underneath or to mix with makeup. It's not greasy and doesn't make my skin oily. The smell is also not overpowering. The pump bottle it comes in is also a major plus!
Leslie C.
Absolutely love this product! It has a faint sunscreen smell but it's not strong and it goes away once the product is applied. It's very hydrating and it's just a great product and a must have staple for summer!
Kelly B.
Davenport, FL
Perfect size for carrying in your purse! This came in a subscription box that I pay for and I was really happy because I love Tarte products. Factor 30 is as low as I go these day, and the fact that it's a spray is definitely in its favor.
Kylie D.
Everything about this product is so amazing I like this product so much so gentle on the skin and has really cute and nice packaging it was my first time and I fell in love with that as soon as I used it I would totally recommend to anyone
Antoneta H.
This Tarte sunscreen is lovely for a low spfand also very effective protection from the sun. The sunscreen is a light lotion for the skin. The texture doesnt bother you and dries quickly and you can apply a light base of makeup without problem.
Andi N.
The TARTE Tarteguard 30 Sunscreen Lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30 has quickly become one of my go-to facial sunscreens this summer. I love the bright colored packaging! It didn't feel heavy or greasy on my face, even when I re-apply every couple of hours. Reasonable price, too!
Emily B.
Bethlehem, PA
Love this product! I have always hated wearing sunscreen on my face because it makes it so greasy and ruins my makeup. This is not the case with this product! It goes on under my makeup so smoothly I don't even know it's there. Great product
Becca D.
Bel Air, MD
I love this stuff , I always throw it on before I put on makeup or whenever I know I'm going to be out in the sun all day. It leaves a nice moisturizing feeling on the skin ! And it's perfect to use if your fair skinned and get burned easily
Lauren F.
Los Angeles, CA
Had a sample size sent to me with a purchase -- goes on well, absorbs quickly and easily, not too greasy, smells great. My only issue is that it's definitely not waterproof, so it's not ideal for a beach or pool day. really great sun protection if you plan on staying dry, though!
Yahaira O.
Yuma, AZ
This product is okay. I wasn’t a big fan of it, but tarte does tend to have good products. This product wasn’t expensive. I wanted to try it out since I saw a lot of reviews on it. But everyone is different and it felt different on my skin.
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

back