BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Jocelyn D.
Round rock, TX
Love tartes "tarteguard" sunscreen... it's almost like a moisturizer but with SPF protection. I wear on days I wear makeup and days I go bare faced. Price is decent, of recommend if you don't want a heavy, oily sunscreen
Lindsay P.
London, KY
I am not one who likes sunscreen, especially facial sunscreens, but this one is great! the packaging is super cute too! This product is not too greasy either. Ive used it more than once and plan to repurchase in the future. this is a great product overall!
Savannah P.
Santa Clara
This sunscreen is a bit to greasy for oily skin. It was great at first, lightweight for sunscreen, however after about 2 hours my makeup was sliding and creasing really bad. I applied so much powder that day that I never used it again.
Driza T.
San Mateo, CA
I have not used this exact product, but I have really oily skin. So my question is is this a good product to use if I really oily skin? Also I really like long lasting sunscreen lotion.
Brittney E.
Rumford, ME
I adore this product! I apply it after my lotion under my cc cream to keep my skin safe from the harmful sun rays! This is a summer must if you love the sunshine but not the effects. Keeping your skin safe and radiant!
Rashmi M.
Horsham, PA
Good sunscreen lotion . But to be honest i could never find a perfect lotion that would actually help me from tanning . though the effect on the skin is good and gentle , I think there is still room for more improvement.
Amy S.
Spartanburg, SC
Does the job. Smells like sunscreen for the first few minutes but is pretty discreet for a sunscreen, especially one being used on the face. I use under makeup with no problems, although I've never tried it with flash photography.
Sheelpi P.
Dallas, TX
I bought this product last month and I would say you can use it if you have normal to dry skin because it makes your skin buy sticky . So I would not recommend for oily skin. But it serves its purpose so I would recommend it.
Mikaela G.
I am LOVING this sunscreen! it doesn't feel greasy on my face at all and doesn't clog my pores! I reapplied once throughout the day and my face didn't burn at all. This sunscreen also smells amazing, unlike other sunscreens. I highly recommend this product!
Andressa L.
Everett, MA
This is super light, non greasy, doesn't like feel like you have anything on, and dries matte. It basically has everything I always want in a sunblock. It also has a great scent and cute packaging.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?