BY TARTE #10 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Caroline Y.
If you have sensitive skin like me this is a life savor!! I am allergic to a lot of sunscreens but this is one of the few that I am not allergic too. Goes on very smooth not oily at all. It also sits under makeup very well!
Cynthia M.
Austin, TX
While this went on pretty lightweight, it was definitely oily. It also didn't protect me from getting a sunburn on my trip to Mexico. It could have been my fault for not re-applying often enough but either way, it definitely still felt slimy on my face. :(
Robin C.
Bergenfield, NJ
Really good facial sunscreen, if pricey. It absorbs fast, doesn't leave me feeling greasy, and plays well with makeup. Also didn't irritate my sensitive skin; bonus!
Dana H.
Hurlburt Fld, FL
It's nice and light weight. It doesn't have a heavy sun screen smell. Perfect for throwing in your bag for the beach. A little goes a long way but if you want sun screen it's probably just cheaper to buy a drugstore brand.
Fatima G.
Dallas, TX
This is my favorite sun screen! I just wish it was less expensive but I would continue to buy it. It just sinks into the skin so well and I like that the smell is not horrible like other sun screens.
Camella R.
Their product is very refreshing to the skin.i was very surprised at the results.ive used this product many times before.the packageing is amazing beautiful than any other one I've seen.i would defiantly recommend this to u
Sarah H.
Youngstown, FL
Living in Florida aka the sunshine state, sunscreen is a must to keep healthy skin. This stuff is great! The sunscreen goes on smooth and doesn't leave your skin looking or feeling oily, which is one worry I have with sunscreen. Tarte's tarteguard also smells wonderful! I would recommend this to anyone.
Brooke H.
indianapolis, IN
As someone with really pale skin, I love this product. It is not like most sunblocks in that I can actually put it on under my makeup and it does t make my makeup look odd. It also doesn't have a harsh smell and provides great spf. Definitely recommend.
Ester L.
Round Rock, TX
I like this sunscreen, but I don't love it. It smells good, I feel like it "works," but I feel like it leaves my face looking shiny. I don't break out from this sunscreen like I have with so many others. I feel like this might work better for someone with normal or even dry skin. On me it just leaves me oily. I also feel it's pretty expensive for a sunscreen.
Laura D.
I recently started using this and I like it. I bought this at Sephora because I feel like the smell is not bad or overpowering. It might seem a little pricey for some but it's something I do see myself purchasing again.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?