BY TARTE #28 in Facial Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Whitney V.
lynnwood
I'm not sure if this product works any better or worse than other sunscreens. Maybe I just like it because it's tarte, but the bottle is super cute and it smells good for a sunscreen. Sometimes I take it with me when I travel.
Aubrey H.
Bloomington, MN
I normally love Tarte, but I do struggle to find a sunscreen that doesn't irritate my super sensitive skin. I did not love this one as much as I'd hoped, but it did give great sun protection and I love the skincare benefits!
Rebecca R.
Kingman , AZ
I got this as a sample from Sephora I loved it it's not heavy at all and it does exactly what it says my face usually gets burnt but with this it did not I just didn't like the smell I would repurchase not a full size though
Maegan M.
piedmont
Left me a bit greasy feeling but I have stopped trying to use it under makeup and just by itself and it works far better. If you use it as a base, you feel like you’re melting throughout the day. Love tarte products though.
Caroline Y.
If you have sensitive skin like me this is a life savor!! I am allergic to a lot of sunscreens but this is one of the few that I am not allergic too. Goes on very smooth not oily at all. It also sits under makeup very well!
Linda C.
This sunscreen is lightweight, easy to apply, and isn't greasy. Makes it good to apply under makeup. The pump dispenses a good amount of product. This is my first time using this sunscreen and I'd be willing to purchase again.
Jessica M.
Hemet, CA
I love the sunscreen has an amazing smell. Gives me a matte finish look, and doesn’t irritate around my eyes! Once it’s soaked in feels like has Extra moisture. I love it and I will buy it again. I am satisfied with my purchase.
Robin C.
Bergenfield, NJ
Really good facial sunscreen, if pricey. It absorbs fast, doesn't leave me feeling greasy, and plays well with makeup. Also didn't irritate my sensitive skin; bonus!
Allison B.
Dresden, TN
I got a sample of this in my Sephora Play box and I'm in love. It is a light weight sun screen. It's not heavy or pore clogging like wearing regular sun screen on your face. It is a great size for your purse so you can reapply.
jasmyn j.
i like this product but it could be better. i purchased this at sephora in jcpenny. The packaging is actually very cute and fresh. the product itself is gentle. the only thing i didnt like about it would be the smell of it.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?