BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
cyrena h.
I spend a lot of days at the beach with the kids and this is an absolute must have! Keeps my skin protected from the sun and last!
Maria R.
LOVE IT!! OLOVE THE TEXTURE, ITS LIGHT ON THE SKIN AND DOESN'T LEAVE IT STICKY OR GOOEY. FEELS PERFECT, I WEAR IT UNDER MY MAKE UP
Anaya E.
Ann Arbor, MI
Very overpriced but it does get the job done. It's high quality as well. If you're willing to spend that much, then I recommend it
Luz H.
This is a great sunscreen!! I love it! It leaves your face smooth and not oly at all! my only complaint is the SPF is a little low
Brooklyn A.
Tuscaloosa
I love this stuff. I was looking for a facial suncreen that wouldn't break me out or make me look greasy and this did just the job!
Mari M.
Robstown, TX
Love love love this product!!! I can use this every single day without damaging my skin. Of course, a little goes a very long way.
Jackie R.
Danbury, CT
I picked up a sample at Sephora and I was surprised at how good it really was. I heard mixed reviews but I'm glad I got to try it.
Bindiya P.
Great product. Not irritating or drying. It's great for picnics it small gatherings. Really cute packaging and easy for traveling.
Katrina B.
Litchfield, NH
This works very well! I got a sample size from Sephora. It comes in a cute bottle and it smells great. Only downside is the price.
Nikkie P.
Lakeside, CA
I love everything about This sunscreen. Doesn't leave me oily and I can apply my primer and foundation over it without it moving.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?