BY TARTE

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

Ana S.
I absolutely love this! I used it while on vacation as a base, before applying foundation and my face did not feel cakey at all! I received it in one of my monthly boxes and I will be buying it again once I run out! Highly, highly recommend
Mireya o.
Phoenix, AZ
I have a mini version of the tarts lotion broad spectrum and Iam in love! It’s perfect for travel size and I love that it has SPF 30. Glides in smoothly on skin and is not to oily or sticky and I will be buying a backup because Iam running out.
Michelle m.
Sharpsburg, MD
I mean, there are truly no words! This is everything! I love this sunscreen. It is my must have for the summer days and I use it almost everyday! It's so clean feeling on the skin, not too heavy and sticky. And doesn't break my skin out or cause any irritation. Must must must have!
Megan H.
Tarte's sunscreen is my favorite! It's the perfect spf so that I can catch a tan, but not burn! The packaging is so nice as well! It's very easy to travel with, and I don't go anywhere without it! tarte Cosmetics
Bethany b.
Franklinton, LA
Personally I love this sunscreen. It is a little pricey but it works really well alone and under makeup. I definitely recommend it. I have sensitive skin and it didn't dry out my skin nor did it give me any type of negative reaction to it.
Jillian G.
Chillicothe
Best sunscreen around! Smells great and goes on so smooth. It's not super oily and it leaves your skin feeling light and manageable. It's a little pricey but you are paying for great quality and it lasts so much longer than others like it.
Leslie C.
Absolutely love this product! It has a faint sunscreen smell but it's not strong and it goes away once the product is applied. It's very hydrating and it's just a great product and a must have staple for summer!
Edith M.
Hampton, VA
This product smells divine and it does the work. I have dry skin during the summer and the tarteguard sunscreen does wonders. Keeps your skin miniaturize and it feels very gentle when you put it on. I would definitely recommend to others.
Antoneta H.
This Tarte sunscreen is lovely for a low spfand also very effective protection from the sun. The sunscreen is a light lotion for the skin. The texture doesnt bother you and dries quickly and you can apply a light base of makeup without problem.
Rachel M.
I love this sunscreen. It's creamy and easy to rub in and provides the protection you need against the sun. It smells decent. It's good but the price tag is a bit high for my liking. I think you can find cheaper sunscreen to do the same job.
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

Sephora