BY TARTE #22 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is the quantity worth the value?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Jennifer K.
Delray Beach, FL
For being tarts first sunscreen I think they did a really great job with the formulation of this product having no chemicals in it they still manage to find an amazing formula that keeps your skin hydrated and protected I love how this product is filled with vitamins A, C&E
Holly N.
Andover, KS
I like this product, but my biggest complaint is that there is not enough of it for the price... it does a great job and my skin feels great after every use! When used on my face it is so light and doesn't block my pores like most!!
Nichelle L.
Sheboygan, WI
I love this stuff more than other sunscreens I have used. Its lightweight and feels good on the skin. I am not sure if I would purchase again (I received a sample) because I cannot justify spending so much on a sunscreen. If I had extra money, I would probably purchase as I think protecting your skin is important.
Leslie D.
It really helps to protect my face from the sun! I take this with me when I'm on vacation and in the beaming Cancun sun, I didn't get burnt. I have sensitive skin and it didn't affect me negatively. I really recommend this to anyone.
Jamie F.
The Tarteguard sunscreen is fine. Very thick, creamy formula that leaves a heavy white cast on my face and left me feeling a little oily, but it gets the job done of protecting me from the sun's harmful rays and has cute packaging!
Tommy M.
San Antonio , TX
This product worked well didn't feel to heavy on my face and didn't make my sensitive skin break out . A little pricey but would purchase again because a little goes along way so this well last a good while ! I highly recommend this product .
Casey B.
I got this product in a subscription box. Its nice, it smells good. I wouldn't say its the best sunscreen there is but it does its job. You can buy something cheaper and does the same thing but the bottle is cute and it smells nice
Brooke A.
I have a super sensitive face so I have to be careful of what I put onto my face. But this is something that i would recommend, it actually works and doesn't make me break out
Liz H.
Parish, NY
Love this! I received it in a subscription box and it is amazing! It works great, its lightweight and it doesn't have that annoying sunscreen smell. Plus its all natural. What is there not to love?! Will definitely be buying ore when I run out.
Chloe C.
It left my skin extremely greasy. I liked the smell however in the summer I felt like it attracted bugs. I wouldn’t recommend this product to anyone with oily or combination skin, maybe it would work better for those with dry skin.
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?