BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Driza T.
San Mateo, CA
I have not used this exact product, but I have really oily skin. So my question is is this a good product to use if I really oily skin? Also I really like long lasting sunscreen lotion.
Andressa L.
Everett, MA
This is super light, non greasy, doesn't like feel like you have anything on, and dries matte. It basically has everything I always want in a sunblock. It also has a great scent and cute packaging.
Kat A.
I have this tarte sunscreen. It's great! Especially in the summer time. I love anything from the Tarte brand. Great quality items. Can be pricy but definitely worth the money.
Sheelpi P.
Dallas, TX
I bought this product last month and I would say you can use it if you have normal to dry skin because it makes your skin buy sticky . So I would not recommend for oily skin. But it serves its purpose so I would recommend it.
Nikki F.
This stuff is great! I have a small sample that I kept in my purse during the summer. Works great to touch up on your nose during the day and also as basically a primer under your makeup. Very light weight and lendable.
Mikaela G.
I am LOVING this sunscreen! it doesn't feel greasy on my face at all and doesn't clog my pores! I reapplied once throughout the day and my face didn't burn at all. This sunscreen also smells amazing, unlike other sunscreens. I highly recommend this product!
Kristyn C.
Love this. It is perfectly light weight for summer all while giving you more than enough spf. Very effective and the packaging is adorable. So soft and gentle, you really can't go wrong! I would definitely recommend to others.
Shirley T.
Ponce
This is my favorite sunscreen. The ingredients are natural and I mean is #Tarte you can't go wrong. I finished my second bottle and ready for the next one. Is very gentle and i will definetely recommend this to anyone!
Jen S.
Elkhart, IN
this is pretty awesome sunscreen. Anything really made from tarte is amazing. I like the fact its easy to use and its well known throughout the makeup community which means many have tried it and I've enjoyed using it.
Kira M.
I thought this was great effective sunscreen however it left my face fairly shiny throughout the day and was a little stickier than I would have liked. Overall worked great as sunscreen but left a little to be desired.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?