BY TARTE

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

Brianda S.
Sorrento
This sunscreen lotion is amazing. I thought that I wasn’t gonna like it but I did and it actually didn’t give me a bad sun burnt. Most of the sunscreens I use end up not really working and I get a bad sum burnt but with this one it was different.
Angelina H.
Really strong sunscreen smell besides that worked wonders didn't burn at all and moisturizered my nose. Was very effective and nice and gentle on your face didn't cause break out would definitely buy again!
Kristen S.
Dundalk, MD
I love this sunscreen! I received this as a sample from a past purchase and I find that it is the perfect facial sunscreen. Not too thick, the scent isn't overpowering and it works nicely under foundation. I wish the full size bottle wasn't so expensive otherwise I would purchase as I like it so much!
Gabriela L.
Me gustan los bloqueadores solares, pero este es un poco más hidratante de lo que mi piel necesita. En los días de piel seca me funcionó muy bien, sin embargo normalmente me dejaba un aspecto grasoso en la piel.
Si tienes piel grasa no es recomendable, te dejará la piel super brillosa :(
Skylar L.
Liverpool, NY
I love this sunscreen, I wish I could buy it more often, its an expensive one. it smells really good, my skin is very sensitive so I was worried it was going to irritate my skin but it actually moisturized my face without any irritation so that was pro.
Christina O.
Reseda, CA
Lifesaver this product works wonders for my skin! I LOVE tarte and every single one of its products. I am never let down with this sunscreen and prefer it over all other brands. Absolutely the best sunscreen and super flexible to mix with other products
Aileen T.
I would recommend this to people with skin on my more dry side because I have combination oily skin and layering this on top of my moisturizer made my face really shiny and oily and it wouldn't really soak in. I use Clinique moisturizing gel and that makes my face feel " normal" but when you add this on top it just makes it super oily.
Starlah E.
Harrisburg, PA
I applied this on a day I was going to be outside a lot. I was outside for about 4 hours, in the sun. I think that this worked very well for protection against the sun rays. I do however think it is a bit pricey for a lotion. Although I am a pretty cheap person.
Sierra K.
Columbus, OH
Nothing special about this sun screen. It seems to be regular sunscreen very comparable to something you could get for way less and target or a drugstore. The bottle is convenient and it works, but I won't be spending the money to buy the full size.
Lacey W.
Garland, NE
This is my holy grail sunscreen for my face. It works well, doesn't mess with my makeup when put on before makeup, doesn't clog my pores and feels great on the skin. I have a large bottle on my vanity and a small travel sized one in my purse.
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?