BY TARTE #18 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Magbis C.
This is my sunscreen for everyday that I got out . I mix it with my moisturizer and don't get close g pores or sticky skin. Love it- I love the smells- that's very important , don't want a good product with bad smell , that just doesn't go together. Must have both
Sherry M.
Odessa, TX
Perfect for sun protection for your face! I'm always apprehensive about putting sunscreen on my face but you shouldn't go with out spf either so this provides grest protection without worrying about causing breakouts either.
Hannah c.
Hampstead, NC
This product is great. It does not irritate my skin, is not too heavy and is very moisturizing. Works very well under my makeup and absorbs quickly.
Only thing i would suggest is for there to be a smaller size for traveling.
Ashley T.
Jersey City, NJ
I love this sunscreen! Very smooth and silky and also gives your skin a natural glow. The scent is a nice perk! It's smooth, light weight and has a very faint and pleasant fragrance. It doesn't leave your skin feeling oily. It's such a good size to have in your bag. It's so convenient. Totally recommend this product.
Whitney V.
I'm not sure if this product works any better or worse than other sunscreens. Maybe I just like it because it's tarte, but the bottle is super cute and it smells good for a sunscreen. Sometimes I take it with me when I travel.
Jessica M.
Hemet, CA
I love the sunscreen has an amazing smell. Gives me a matte finish look, and doesn’t irritate around my eyes! Once it’s soaked in feels like has Extra moisture. I love it and I will buy it again. I am satisfied with my purchase.
Kira Y.
This sunscreen is the perfect size for traveling, and didn't break me out like many sunscreens. It is really light and doesn't make me feel oily, on the downside, it left kind of a film on my face. But regardless, I love it
Caroline Y.
If you have sensitive skin like me this is a life savor!! I am allergic to a lot of sunscreens but this is one of the few that I am not allergic too. Goes on very smooth not oily at all. It also sits under makeup very well!
Cory H.
['Sacramento', 'CA'], CA
I love using this on my face before applying my makeup. It’s nice and thick and leaves my face soft and not oily. Sometimes I mix in fountain for a lite finish and it works great. I always recommend this product to friends!
Allison B.
Dresden, TN
I got a sample of this in my Sephora Play box and I'm in love. It is a light weight sun screen. It's not heavy or pore clogging like wearing regular sun screen on your face. It is a great size for your purse so you can reapply.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?