BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Lauren S.
Rome, GA
I love this product! It is a great moisturizer for my skin. I like the new packaging and look of the bottle. It is very gentle on the skin. I bought this product from a friend that got the wrong moisturizer and loved it!!
I adore this product. I get sunburned soooo easly it is unbelivable. I use it whenever I go somewhere that is really worm and I know that i will deffinetly get a sunburn. It really helpes my skin not to get sun damaged. I highly recommend this product 😍❤
Jasmine T.
This sunscreen is one of the bests I have ever used! Plus it also smells great and is not greasy on the skin. Super gentle and great application! Best sunscreen I have ever bought and recommended this product to everyone!
Fitzpatrick S.
Kermit, WV
I definitely rate this five stars. I am a repeat user! This will be my 3rd time buying! It is on one hand kinda pricy! But a little bit goes along way! Can't wait to buy again! I recommend this to everyone! I love Tarte
Jennifer C.
Beaufort, NC
I received this sunscreen by Tarte in one of my GlossyBox a few months ago. And now that summer is approaching I've been able to try this product out, it's very moisturizing and has a pleasant scent. Overall it's a very nice sunscreen.
Ester L.
Round Rock, TX
I like this sunscreen, but I don't love it. It smells good, I feel like it "works," but I feel like it leaves my face looking shiny. I don't break out from this sunscreen like I have with so many others. I feel like this might work better for someone with normal or even dry skin. On me it just leaves me oily. I also feel it's pretty expensive for a sunscreen.
Latifa Y.
Charlottesville, VA
Love this part guard sunscreen it's perfect actual worst hundred percent I love it I use it is the outside goodbye it's not that pricey I definitely will be able to have bad skin and sunlight this really helps and I ordered mine online
Caitlyn N.
Bancroft, NE
This sunscreen is unscented, mixes well with your makeup, and doesn't leave an oily residue. It is inexpensive, and a little goes a long way. Tarte outdid themselves with this product and I will repurchase this for life.
Dana A.
Denver, CO
Good sunscreen but nothing to write home about. It doesn't have a scent and it's overpriced as more Sephora sunscreens are. It doesn't have any anti aging in it so I would just buy my aveeno drug store sunscreen instead.
Swara P.
Bowling Green
The sun cream moisturizer is amazing! It helps keep my skin safe from the sun rays and I haven't noticed any tanning when I use it. It was my first time using it. I'd recommend it to anyone looking for a heavy sun block.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?