BY TARTE

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

Miranda C.
Very light and does not make your face feel greasy and heavy and you can definitely be able to put on makeup over it. A little pricey for sunscreen but I mean tarte is a trusted brand. Vegan cruelty free... I mean what else could you ask for!
Lacey W.
Garland, NE
This is my holy grail sunscreen for my face. It works well, doesn't mess with my makeup when put on before makeup, doesn't clog my pores and feels great on the skin. I have a large bottle on my vanity and a small travel sized one in my purse.
Francesca R.
This is a great sunscreen for all types of skin. Gave it 4 stars because I feel that it does affect the primer that I like to use. I prefer to use a sunscreen that soaks into the skin quickly and allows for a water based primer. This one takes a bit longer but honestly is not bad enough for me to stop using. Just a nit-picky comment. :)
Courtney R.
Eagan, MN
Tarte is myONLY brand for skin care at this time. This lotion goes on thin and gives even coverage. I love that I don't have to add a sunscreen on top of everything else to my face. Tarte has me covered.
Starlah E.
Harrisburg, PA
I applied this on a day I was going to be outside a lot. I was outside for about 4 hours, in the sun. I think that this worked very well for protection against the sun rays. I do however think it is a bit pricey for a lotion. Although I am a pretty cheap person.
Jeanette L.
Lakewood, OH
I love this moisturizer! Sunscreen is something I try to wear daily and this feels lightweight but also provides enough moisture for my skin. Does not leave a white cast which can be a problem with some SPF moisturizers I've used in the past.
Maria B.
Brooklyn, NY
My ride or die sunscreen! It wears nicely under makeup it applied evenly on the face. I prefer using my beauty blender to apply my foundation if I have sunscreen under. I love this one because it doesn’t leave you looking ghostly. It doesn’t leave the white residue most sunscreen have.
Julianne G.
Philadelphia, PA
The price of this is too expensive for me to buy it. I got it in a monthly value box. It is gentle. It's light. It's like any other sunscreen I think. It's pretty average. I don't think I'd recommend this to others because I just think you are paying for the name.
Hannah G.
powell, TN
Tarte is always SPOT ON WITH PACKAGING. People tell you you dont need sunscreen year round but you do. And this is like a fancy sunscreen per say. I personally love the smell of all Tarte products. They are my favorite company so far when it comes to make up.
Sierra K.
Columbus, OH
Nothing special about this sun screen. It seems to be regular sunscreen very comparable to something you could get for way less and target or a drugstore. The bottle is convenient and it works, but I won't be spending the money to buy the full size.
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

Sephora