BY TARTE #10 in Facial Sunscreen

• The packaging is really pretty. How is it? Is it oily?1 Answers
  • Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "this product is very good. the price of this product is very good. this product is smooth and very hydrating to the face while protecting your skin from the sun. i would recommend this product to people." in 1972 reviews
Sherry M.
Odessa, TX
Perfect for sun protection for your face! I'm always apprehensive about putting sunscreen on my face but you shouldn't go with out spf either so this provides grest protection without worrying about causing breakouts either.
Karreen B.
Grants Pass, OR
I was excited to sample this sunscreen, and it did help with sun protection, but unfortunately it left too much oil on my already-oily skin. It didn't last well under makeup, made me look shiny earlier than usual. I usually love Tarte so it was a bit disappointing.
Ashley T.
Jersey City, NJ
I love this sunscreen! Very smooth and silky and also gives your skin a natural glow. The scent is a nice perk! It's smooth, light weight and has a very faint and pleasant fragrance. It doesn't leave your skin feeling oily. It's such a good size to have in your bag. It's so convenient. Totally recommend this product.
Trina W.
Ogden, UT
This is a high SPF UVA/UVB product. It's not too smelly and is not oily like most sunscreens are. The only improvement this needs is the dispenser. It's too thick and creamy for a pump and much of the product is wasted inside.
Whitney V.
lynnwood
I'm not sure if this product works any better or worse than other sunscreens. Maybe I just like it because it's tarte, but the bottle is super cute and it smells good for a sunscreen. Sometimes I take it with me when I travel.
Kaylee H.
Union Bridge, MD
This stuff is amazing! Let's not forget the cute packaging either. I love it!! It's very gentle and I did not get any breakouts from it. It's very important to keep your face full of sunscreen. I would totally recommend this to a friend
Hannah c.
Hampstead, NC
This product is great. It does not irritate my skin, is not too heavy and is very moisturizing. Works very well under my makeup and absorbs quickly.
Only thing i would suggest is for there to be a smaller size for traveling.
Aubrey H.
Bloomington, MN
I normally love Tarte, but I do struggle to find a sunscreen that doesn't irritate my super sensitive skin. I did not love this one as much as I'd hoped, but it did give great sun protection and I love the skincare benefits!
Magbis C.
This is my sunscreen for everyday that I got out . I mix it with my moisturizer and don't get close g pores or sticky skin. Love it- I love the smells- that's very important , don't want a good product with bad smell , that just doesn't go together. Must have both
kailey w.
Loooove it. I use this everyday before I start my makeup routine. It doesn't feel greasy on the skin, and my foundation applies really nicely over it. Most sunscreen lotions leave a white film on my face (maybe I'm weird idk)
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?