BY TARTE #18 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Dayna T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great sunscreen for your face being that it is a tarte product you just can't go wrong. It also has a a high spf protects you from damage that the sun causes. Love the purse size bottle to.
Jailene V.
Kenosha, WI
So far I love this! I like that it has spf 30 I need that especially in my face! I have sensitive dry skin and it has been working good! Although the price is a little pricey but other than that I like it!
cheyenne m.
clearlake
I think the idea of tarte making sunscreen and it's like every other sun screen kinda pricey but I love the idea and it's so effective and so gentle on my skin ! And no room for improvement and I love it!
Clarissa C.
Weslaco, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this sunscreen lotion. Does the job and have a very unique fragrance that is not over powering. The value is overall good and the product goes a long way. I have been using this nonstop all summer and will continue to use it as my go to face sunscreen lotion.
Allison J.
Ellabell , GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product! Smoothly rubs into skin and is very gentle. The smell is nice. I've only bought this once from Tarte online but would definitely buy again. Would definitely recommend to anyone!
yasmine M.
Austin, TX
FAVORITE FACE SUNSCREEN!!! I LOVE IT! LIGHTWEIGHT. not greasy or oily. Applies well under makeup or alone! I use this product everyday and I definitely helps protect against that harsh southern sun
Lena M.
Marathon, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hands down one of my favorite facial sunscreens! It's consistency is extremely thin and it does not sit on top of your whatsoever. It doesn't leave a white cast on your face nor does it leave your skin greasy. The smell is minimal. Overall, great product!
Tara K.
Taylorsville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE this sunscreen. I received a sample with my last Tarte order and I will order a full size next time! I love how it doesn't feel greasy like most sunscreen. It has a sort of cooling feel which us amazing for the summer!
Quiana H.
Sumter, Sc
This sunscreen lotion is the best. I use it on my face and it is very gentle. I would definitely be repurchasing this. It is very effective and easy to apply. I was very satisfied with this product.
Susan X.
BEST SUNSCREEN hands down. I've received a sample bottle and I used every last drop! It's light weight and doesn't feel sticky. It's like your not even wearing anything.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?