BY TARTE #19 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Leah F.
Acworth, GA
Great for everyday use. Very light on the skin and does not leave the face feeling oily or greasy. It is on the more expensive side but I always buy it on sale when tarte has one online of sitting the sephora vib sale
Esther R.
Oak Park, MI
I do like this SPF, it did not leave my skin sticky or break me out. However, I prefer using medical grade SPF because I know there are no fillers or irritants in it.
Maggie B.
Love this sunscreen. It's very light and doesn't feel oily. I put it on in the morning and it protected my face while I was outside in the sun for over 3 hours. I would highly recommend this sunscreen to anyone who wants sun protection without being greasy.
Nikki F.
This stuff is great! I have a small sample that I kept in my purse during the summer. Works great to touch up on your nose during the day and also as basically a primer under your makeup. Very light weight and lendable.
Jocelyn D.
Round rock, TX
Love tartes "tarteguard" sunscreen... it's almost like a moisturizer but with SPF protection. I wear on days I wear makeup and days I go bare faced. Price is decent, of recommend if you don't want a heavy, oily sunscreen
Emily F.
Valdez, AK
I always love Tarte products! I love that when I shop from Tarte I know that I am getting a high quality product! This sunscreen always went on smooth and didn't feel cakey on my skin! I definitely would recommend it!
Maddie O.
I love this sunscreen, I received it in a glossybox of mine and I use it under my makeup and it works great. It even leaves a nice glow to the skin which is a perk for me since I'm in love with dewy skin at the moment.
Jen S.
Elkhart, IN
this is pretty awesome sunscreen. Anything really made from tarte is amazing. I like the fact its easy to use and its well known throughout the makeup community which means many have tried it and I've enjoyed using it.
Haley K.
Aiken
As someone who is a former employee of a dermatologist I approve of this product! I've used Tarte Cosmetics in the past but never their skincare line until now. After being at the beach all day I can say that this sunscreen lasts! No more future sunspots!
Allysa H.
Peabody, MA
Tarte is one of my favorite brands. I purchased this at sephora. I use it on the days I know I'll be out in the sun and needing the extra protection. Not too pricey. Packaging is cute along with all of tarte products.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?