BY TARTE #25 in Facial Sunscreen

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

Terra J.
Xenia , OH
If I could buy every bottle of this in the world, it’d be rolling in it right now! This stuff is remarkable!!! If you’ve ever tried it, go out and purchase it this very second! I’m a huge fan and will always have an extra bottle put up for later use! A m a z i n g!
Breannan P.
This sunscreen has helped me so much! I was recently prescribed a topical treatment that has made my skin very sensitive to sunlight so I have been using this! It's perfect especially for right now during  summer when I want to go to the pool or go outside without worrying about my skin being irritated and sunburnt from my current topical!
Harley B.
Lewisville, TX
This is the best facial sunscreen, I won't use anything else! I used this all last summer on our trip to Florida. It applies so effortlessly and doesn't feel to thick! It kept my skin from burning for the entire week. Would recommend to anyone!
Kristen S.
Dundalk, MD
I love this sunscreen! I received this as a sample from a past purchase and I find that it is the perfect facial sunscreen. Not too thick, the scent isn't overpowering and it works nicely under foundation. I wish the full size bottle wasn't so expensive otherwise I would purchase as I like it so much!
Genesis J.
I got lucky to receive this product with my subscription box. Before that I was debating on purchasing the sunscreen for a very long time but never did. Now that I have it I love it and it's a great sunscreen. The packaging is really cute also.
Arianna G.
Amazing texture for dry skin and also sensitive skin but after a while the product gets kind of greasy which is not really pleasant, that was my first time purchasing it, and I will not be purchasing again. I purchased this on Sephora's website.
Ruffa F.
Las Vegas, NV
Tarte is amazing because they promote healthy skin & natural products. I really love using this on days that I’m in a rush and don’t have time to throw on an ounce of makeup. It keeps my skin moisturized and protected throughout the day & I throw this baby in my bag! Definitely recommend!
Gabriela L.
Me gustan los bloqueadores solares, pero este es un poco más hidratante de lo que mi piel necesita. En los días de piel seca me funcionó muy bien, sin embargo normalmente me dejaba un aspecto grasoso en la piel.
Si tienes piel grasa no es recomendable, te dejará la piel super brillosa :(
Livia C.
135 hillside road westfield MASS
Love this product to look gray to make everything amazing used over the summer didn't get a sunburn at all I met my expectations recommend it to everyone who is effective but there is room for improvement the packaging was OK but could be better
Brittany L.
I love this product! Tarte is such an amazing company that uses only amazing ingredients, so you know when you're out there sweating and your pores are opening up that no harsh chemicals are seeping in to clog your pores and make you break out.
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

back