BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Megan B.
I don't feel that there's anything special about this moisturizer or sunscreen or whatever it's supposed to be. I feel that if you are prone to shine this is probably not the best one to put on under make up. It does the job. That's what matters most and it does prevent sunburn. However, there are cheaper ones out there than this one.
Kaelan L.
Pasadena, CA
Tarte is one of my favorite makeup brands, so when they came out with sunscreen I was happy. The packaging is very pretty much like their other products. It seems to cover well, and the consistency is perfect. It isn't runny like most face sunscreen, and it isn't too thick either. To me it just feels like you're applying moisturizer.
Nina P.
This is my absolute favorite sunscreen to use on my face during the summer. Most sunscreens are way too greasy, and some of them even burn my sensitive skin. The Tarteguard is light, and has a dry finish. It works perfectly on its own, and it also layers wonderfully under makeup. I will not use anything else on my face on sunny days!
Patricia S.
Alpharetta , GA
I really like using the tarteguard 30 sunscreen lotion broad Spectrum SPF 30. I gotta admit I'm not good at applying sunscreen I usually use makeup with sunscreen on it. But, anything had worked like this one does. I definitely love it and use it even those days I don't wear makeup. I'm giving it 4 stars because I wish it was SPF 50
Gabriella D.
Phoenix, AZ
This is definitely my beach bag essential! I can't go to the beach without this gentle sunscreen; as I have gotten older I have realized that sun damage is a huge factor in aging of the skin and I love to take care of it as much as possible. This is my favorite sunscreen to date from one of my favorite brands, I highly recommend it!
Brenda N.
Clatskanie, OR
A product worthy of superhero status! A shield more powerful than captain America's! As mighty as Thor's hammer! Like Wonder Woman's whip it snatches up protection for your delicate and precious visage. Never fear exposure to harmful UV rays again. This product puts the hulk smash on harmful rays to protect your youth and vitality!
Jennifer V.
Not worth $40. You're better off with drug store sunscreen. I usually love Tarte products, but this one is terrible. It has a nice scent when you're applying it, but when you go outside and the wind blows, it smells awful. It also leaves a white cast and makes my skin look super oily. It's way too expensive for such a small bottle.
Susan M.
Big stone gap , Va
I love this! I buy it every summer & use it every single day. It's great under makeup too. It's gentle in the skin & the price point is pretty good. Love the packing. The only improvement would be a slightly lower price, otherwise it's great. Most sunblocks aren't good at all under makeup, that's why I love this so much, Bc it is.
chloe k.
I take this suncreen to the beach with me ver the summer, and I trust this suncreen like any other tarte product. it keeps me from burning on my face(where i apply it). I got to try it as a sample first and bought it soon after. I do have very oilys skin though, so it makes me oily, but so does every other suncereen. Very Good!!!!
Josseline V.
Bell, CA
Es pequeño pero es buenísimo es un tanto alto su costo pero cumple con todo lo que debe hacer un protector solar me encanta si tienes disponibilidad de gastar en el hazlo es muy bueno
is small but is great is somewhat high cost but it does everything that should make a sunscreen if you love availability spend on the do's very good
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?