BY TARTE #19 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Amanda B.
Brownsville, TX
This tart sunscreen is absolutely great I love how it doesn’t feel like a regular sunscreen it doesn’t feel tacky and it doesn’t leave your face white the sunscreen sinks into your skin like a moisturizer but at the same time protects you from the sun. I wore this for my summer vacation And I did not get sunburned at all
Jordan V.
Love this sunscreen, it feels great on your skin not oily and gross. Can go on under your makeup as a primer basically. No problem. Absolutely love this, it’s a great price and I would definitely recommend it
Katelyn D.
Beaufort, SC
This is a great product. Sunscreen is so important, & this doesn’t ruin my makeup that I put over it. I love this stuff so much. It’s very good for the price. I will definitely buy again! Super good spray to!
Niasia W.
Hinesville , GA
I haven’t really used this product much myself,but I’ve heard wonderful things about it. I’ve tried it a few times and it just feels a tad bit sticky on my skin. Other than that I think it works pretty well.
Lauren P.
Estill Spgs, TN
This skin product made my face fairly oily. My skin tone is fair and I noticed that the spf really did well on my face. It was an average product and I don’t think that I will be getting it again for myself.
Carmella F.
It does have a bit of a white cast but I’m tanner then most but I’ll wear it on my neck and chest it’s perfect for the more delicate areas like that. I’ll definitely repurchase this I’m very pleased with it.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
I love Tarte everything. I know that alot skincare products try to say that there is sunscreen mixed in but it's really a small amount because it mixed in with other things so that is wjy I started with a great sunscreen like Tarte and mix it in with my daily moisturizer specially in the Spring and Summer. Yes I know I should do all the time but hide when it's cold. Great product and doesn't break out.
Jadon P.
This product doesn't feel like sunscreen, which was exactly what I was looking for. It smells so fresh and absorbs into the skin great. You don't feel as if you are a greasy mess all day after applying this
Vanessa B.
Morongo Valley
Tarte has done it again! I live in California, so the sun is always out and shining! I keep this in my bag and it works so well to keep my skin protected and safe. Pick some up if you’re in a sunny climate!
Noemi A.
Albert Lea, MN
I love this sunscreen and I love it how you can put it on and it's late and you could still wear Foundation over it and it would still be effective I really like it and totally recommend it and it's gentle it's also super gentle and it just like feels so good on your skin and it's light and love it totally recommend it to anyone that likes to wear sunscreen but also Foundation I'm totally recommend this
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?