BY TARTE #24 in Facial Sunscreen

• The packaging is really pretty. How is it? Is it oily?1 Answers
  • Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body...6 Answers
  • Is the quantity worth the value?3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
It dose the job it’s a great product it’s amazing, I love it I take it everywhere I go and also put it on it and it smells good and fresh when you put it on I Love tartes products so much I love all there new products.
Tera R.
Cypress, TX
I’ve used this product for a year now every since I switched to a moisturizer that doesn’t have sunscreen. I put it underneath a variety of moisturizers and have never had a problem. It always performs really well! It’s not greasy and not too thick or thin.
Patricia C.
Anaheim, CA
I’m not usually a fan of sunscreen because I apply it many times so my skin can be safe and I use it appropriately and none have worked and. When my friend recommended this to me it changed my look on tartewhich is a trustworthy brand
Idalis M.
Coloraso Springs
I’m not a fan of this at all. I get horrible breakouts every time I use this product. I tried to stick with it and see if my skin would adjust, but it never does. I also do not see any benefits from using this product.
Lily-ann G.
Los Angeles
I don’t really like wearing or using sunscreen but this Tarteguard sunscreen lotion made my skins feel comfortable to use it. Although it was a little pricey it was totally worth and yes I would buy this product again.
Maggie O.
Dallas, TX
MY ALK TIME FAVORITE FACE SUNSCREEN! The light scent and light formula of this sunscreen makes it the perfect first step in the morning. Make up goes on beautifully over this sunscreen, and SPF 30 is wonderful for everyday wear. I’ve bought this product multiple times in small sizes in value kits, and the pump on the smaller bottles never works. Just a warning! I’m not sure how the large pump works. All in all, I love this product, working pump or not!
Julia F.
Beverly Hills, CA
Really like this sunblock. Doesn’t leave a white class. Slightly oil-y but can’t see it on skin after using it. Has yet to break me out. Recommend it highly (also it’s vegan which is a big plus!), will be buying again.
Evan G.
Denver
This stuff works okay. I was surprised to have a little burning in my elites although it’s a mineral sunscreen. It didn’t seem to provide the best sun protection, but it is comfortable on skin and leaves a nice finish.
Vanessa I.
Edison, NJ
I really like this sunscreen. It doesn't leave much of a white cast but honestly Ive only found one that doesn't and i have to go to Europe for it 😥. It's good for what it is and protecting your skin is more important
Kristin P.
Roseto, PA
I got this in a mini tarte trial box a while ago and honestly I really enjoyed it. However, the formula felt a little too greasy and I easily sweat it off after being in the sun. Plus, I always wear a hat in the sun and this stained the brim of my hat :(
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

back