BY TARTE

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

amy n.
I love tarte products but I'm not crazy about this one as others. Very irritable on my skin. Makes my skin oily, has nice packaging I personally wouldn't recommend and I don't think it's worth the hype but I also think it depends on your skin type.
Chelsea B.
TERRY, MS
Okay so tarte is one of my most favorite high end brands and let me just say this product is amazing. I was so pleased with how it felt on my skin. It didn’t feel sticky or anything. It was easy and quick the packaging is gorgeous and effective when purchasing 😂 I mean all around just my favorite sun protector.
Meghan L.
I think this product is great! And I love how a makeup brand came out with a sunscreen. I love using this sunscreen for my face. I do think it is a little pricey but since I only use it on my face I don't use as much of the product. Would buy again!
Chelsea S.
Mabank, TX
I like that this product is in a pump! It smells good and works great under foundation if you are wearing any! Love the purple packaging-looks very high end. Large bottle as well so you don't have to buy it as often as you would a cheaper product.!!
Andrea C.
Merced, CA
This has a nice consistency and gives good coverage. I like Tarte products and haven’t been disappointed so far. The only downfall is that it makes my skin burn a little. It is a good value for the price considering you only need one pump a day.
Brianda S.
Sorrento
This sunscreen lotion is amazing. I thought that I wasn’t gonna like it but I did and it actually didn’t give me a bad sun burnt. Most of the sunscreens I use end up not really working and I get a bad sum burnt but with this one it was different.
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
If I could buy every bottle of this in the world, it’d be rolling in it right now! This stuff is remarkable!!! If you’ve ever tried it, go out and purchase it this very second! I’m a huge fan and will always have an extra bottle put up for later use! A m a z i n g!
Gabriela L.
Me gustan los bloqueadores solares, pero este es un poco más hidratante de lo que mi piel necesita. En los días de piel seca me funcionó muy bien, sin embargo normalmente me dejaba un aspecto grasoso en la piel.
Si tienes piel grasa no es recomendable, te dejará la piel super brillosa :(
Harley B.
Lewisville, TX
This is the best facial sunscreen, I won't use anything else! I used this all last summer on our trip to Florida. It applies so effortlessly and doesn't feel to thick! It kept my skin from burning for the entire week. Would recommend to anyone!
Arianna G.
Amazing texture for dry skin and also sensitive skin but after a while the product gets kind of greasy which is not really pleasant, that was my first time purchasing it, and I will not be purchasing again. I purchased this on Sephora's website.
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

Sephora