BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• The packaging is really pretty. How is it? Is it oily?1 Answers
  • Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
I adore this product. I get sunburned soooo easly it is unbelivable. I use it whenever I go somewhere that is really worm and I know that i will deffinetly get a sunburn. It really helpes my skin not to get sun damaged. I highly recommend this product 😍❤
Ester L.
Round Rock, TX
I like this sunscreen, but I don't love it. It smells good, I feel like it "works," but I feel like it leaves my face looking shiny. I don't break out from this sunscreen like I have with so many others. I feel like this might work better for someone with normal or even dry skin. On me it just leaves me oily. I also feel it's pretty expensive for a sunscreen.
Alexandra C.
Spring, TX
This is my favorite sun screen! It is fantastic and it smells amazing to me lol! It makes my skin feel so nice and it's not heavy on my skin! I love the packaging! I definitely recommend it to other people! Tarte is such a fun company I love all of their products!
Jennifer C.
Beaufort, NC
I received this sunscreen by Tarte in one of my GlossyBox a few months ago. And now that summer is approaching I've been able to try this product out, it's very moisturizing and has a pleasant scent. Overall it's a very nice sunscreen.
Camille P.
Huntley, IL
I love this sunscreen! It is not greasy on my face and absorbs all the way. It doesn't make me feel like my pores are being clogged, and it doesn't break me out like most sunscreens do. I have very sensitive skin and this is the only facial sunscreen I can use
Caitlyn N.
Bancroft, NE
This sunscreen is unscented, mixes well with your makeup, and doesn't leave an oily residue. It is inexpensive, and a little goes a long way. Tarte outdid themselves with this product and I will repurchase this for life.
Lauren H.
Bloomington, MN
This is great! I usually use this sunscreen in the summer when I am going to be outside for awhile. I love that I don't have to worry about breaking out, like I do with some other heavier sunscreens. I will continue to purchase.
Latifa Y.
Charlottesville, VA
Love this part guard sunscreen it's perfect actual worst hundred percent I love it I use it is the outside goodbye it's not that pricey I definitely will be able to have bad skin and sunlight this really helps and I ordered mine online
Gloria S.
San Leandro, CA
I love this SPF 30. He said me loving tart brand I love this sunscreen it does not have the smell of a typical sunscreen and is very easy to apply . After you apply it sinks into your skin and does not leave your really.
jessica c.
Bakersfield, CA
Love it!! Got this in a sample box and fell in love!! I hate the smell and feel of most of sunscreens.. but this one doesn't have that sunscreen smell or feel.. goes on smooth and works great!! I use it on my face and it has never made me break out!! A must have in your beach bag or your everyday wear!!!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?