BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Kate L.
Silver spring, MD
This stuff does its job and it doesn't have a blatant sunscreen smell. Doesn't make me too greasy and it's great for under my makeup.
alyssa k.
N Miami Beach, FL
Ive only tried a small sample. Id love to try more of this product along with more of tarte. I fall in love more and more with tarte
Megan T.
Lakewood, OH
Works great, feels soft I haven't been out in the sun after using to know if it helps with sun but everyone i know said it's amazing
Gabbii M.
Chula Vista, CA
I always use this for my face . under my make up or just by its self .. i just love and i will re buy the item i got mine at sephora
Kate G.
Richmond, CA
This is by far the most effective sunscreen lotion I've ever used. It really doesn't have a scent but, it really helps my skin a lot
nadiah a.
Salt Lake City, UT
It doesn't leave my face all oily . And it make it have a shine which I like. I sometimes don't even prime my face I just use that .
Charity R.
Charleston, WV
Love this makes ur skin feel super smooth and protects you from the fiery sun and will keep u glowing like a beautiful glazed donut.
Selah F.
Clinton Twp, MI
This is so amazing and I love the perfect cute pruple packaging. I love how a high end makeup brand came out with this sort of thing
Ashley C.
Louisville, KY
Love using sunscreen that is made for my face, i know it is getting protected! a little pricey but worth it. i bought it at sephora!
Kristiana R.
Amarillo, TX
It's light weight and also a non sticky liquid lotion , great packaging and great and protecting against the sun's damaging uv rays.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?