BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Sherry M.
Odessa, TX
Perfect for sun protection for your face! I'm always apprehensive about putting sunscreen on my face but you shouldn't go with out spf either so this provides grest protection without worrying about causing breakouts either.
Ashley T.
Jersey City, NJ
I love this sunscreen! Very smooth and silky and also gives your skin a natural glow. The scent is a nice perk! It's smooth, light weight and has a very faint and pleasant fragrance. It doesn't leave your skin feeling oily. It's such a good size to have in your bag. It's so convenient. Totally recommend this product.
Josselyn T.
Round Lake, IL
I thought it was great! The smell is pretty nice which is awesome! Very gentle and make my skin sooooo soft! The pricing is fair and I definitely let me expectations! I love tarte and their products so I definitely recommend!
Allison B.
Dresden, TN
I got a sample of this in my Sephora Play box and I'm in love. It is a light weight sun screen. It's not heavy or pore clogging like wearing regular sun screen on your face. It is a great size for your purse so you can reapply.
Alicia H.
Visalia , CA
I love it it has a little bit of color to it I love that you can use it alone or under foundation it's a lightweight it doesn't feel oily which I love great price and it will last a while you can always get a sample at Sephora :)
Caroline Y.
If you have sensitive skin like me this is a life savor!! I am allergic to a lot of sunscreens but this is one of the few that I am not allergic too. Goes on very smooth not oily at all. It also sits under makeup very well!
jasmyn j.
i like this product but it could be better. i purchased this at sephora in jcpenny. The packaging is actually very cute and fresh. the product itself is gentle. the only thing i didnt like about it would be the smell of it.
Rouland R.
Orlando, FL
I got this lotion as a gift. It is wonderful leaves my skin so soft and with the added sunscreen benefits I just love that. I would definitely purchase and recommend.
Kira Y.
Seattle
This sunscreen is the perfect size for traveling, and didn't break me out like many sunscreens. It is really light and doesn't make me feel oily, on the downside, it left kind of a film on my face. But regardless, I love it
Cynthia M.
Austin, TX
While this went on pretty lightweight, it was definitely oily. It also didn't protect me from getting a sunburn on my trip to Mexico. It could have been my fault for not re-applying often enough but either way, it definitely still felt slimy on my face. :(
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?