BY TARTE #28 in Facial Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Maeghan G.
sherman, TX
A great sunscreen that doesn't have an overwhelming smell or leave your skin oily. There's actually quite a bit of product in the bottle, you don't need to apply much, so it will last you a while. Another great tarte product. I recommend.
Mallory G.
New Caney, TX
The best sunscreen for my face. I always used the drugstore ones and my face was always dry and burned but this sunscreen protects my face, leaves it moisturized and my face never burns anymore.
Julia G.
This is one of the best sunscreens I have ever used. I love how Tarte doesn't animal test and they still have really high quality products. It's a little but pricey, but totally worth it in my opinion. I'm extremely happy with it!
Maggie P.
Mobile, AL
Works nicely and smells great. I love that it moisturizes and also doubles as a sunscreen. Tarte's products are always awesome. I like that they are also cruelty free. Everyone needs this sunscreen to keep your skin looking young!
maricella m.
Pageland, SC
For the price point this product I should have came in the bigger bottle that's why I give it 4 stars instead of 5. Other than that I want to the beach for a week and was out in the Sun every single day and haven't got sunburned.
Niki N.
Love love love! Summer is here and sunscreen is a must. This product has everything you could ever need in a sunscreen and it even comes in a stylish bottle with and easy pump dispenser. Tarte definitely had my back this summer!!
Rachel R.
Saratoga Spgs, NY
I got a mini size version of this from a Sephora box with similar products and I absolutely loved it! It didn't feel greasy at all, and it was easy to blend in. Plus I could apply makeup on top of it without it feeling too heavy.
Jessica M.
Britt, IA
Love this sunscreen! I keep a small bottle of it in my purse for emergencies. A little goes a long way and i have very sensitive skin, so far no breakouts from this which is amazing! It comes in a very convenient pump bottle too!
Katie A.
Clovis, CA
This sunscreen is very water and thin compared to other sunscreens. It didn’t meet the expectations I had however it did the job it’s suppose to do. Packaging was very nice however the product is a little over priced for sunscreen. Would probably not recommend to others
Jacob W.
Cincinnati, OH
I haven't personally used this but my sister has and she loves it. It smells great and has a great SPF. She has fair skin so she needs a good sunscreen and this works pretty well for her! It helps that it isn't too harsh on skin!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?