BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Ana B.
Easy to apply! Big bonus it smells great! its definitely a great buy! Its something I must when I go outside! I love the brand Tarte!
Alexia B.
Smells so good and gives you great protection from the sun!!! I highly recommend it especially if you are fair skinned and burn easy!
Luz S.
I will probably buy this product again I like it a lot and defiantly a favorite I have been using it for a week now and I'm loving it
Jennifer G.
Bauxite, AR
Got a sample of this and I love it! The smell of sunscreen can be so off putting but this one is not at all. It is not greasy at all.
Bridgett H.
San Diego , CA
Tarte products are my favorite because they are all natural so of course I love this sunscreen for my face. Very effective sunscreen.
Melissa C.
Brownsville, TX
If you want to protect your skin from the horrendous sun rays, this is an amazing product. Best thing you can wear your makeup on top
Gabbii M.
Chula Vista, CA
I always use this for my face . under my make up or just by its self .. i just love and i will re buy the item i got mine at sephora
Brandi R.
San Antonio , TX
I used this a few times under my makeup wasn't a fan how it made my matte foundation oily!! As a sunscreen by itself I did enjoy it!
Tori L.
Smells good and doesn't clog my pores! Tarte had a lot of good for you ingredients in their makeup and skincare so I was feeling it!
Kate G.
Richmond, CA
This is by far the most effective sunscreen lotion I've ever used. It really doesn't have a scent but, it really helps my skin a lot
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?