BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
jasmyn j.
i like this product but it could be better. i purchased this at sephora in jcpenny. The packaging is actually very cute and fresh. the product itself is gentle. the only thing i didnt like about it would be the smell of it.
Rouland R.
Orlando, FL
I got this lotion as a gift. It is wonderful leaves my skin so soft and with the added sunscreen benefits I just love that. I would definitely purchase and recommend.
Kira Y.
Seattle
This sunscreen is the perfect size for traveling, and didn't break me out like many sunscreens. It is really light and doesn't make me feel oily, on the downside, it left kind of a film on my face. But regardless, I love it
Sarah H.
Youngstown, FL
Living in Florida aka the sunshine state, sunscreen is a must to keep healthy skin. This stuff is great! The sunscreen goes on smooth and doesn't leave your skin looking or feeling oily, which is one worry I have with sunscreen. Tarte's tarteguard also smells wonderful! I would recommend this to anyone.
Linda C.
This sunscreen is lightweight, easy to apply, and isn't greasy. Makes it good to apply under makeup. The pump dispenses a good amount of product. This is my first time using this sunscreen and I'd be willing to purchase again.
Briana J.
Hercules, CA
First off, the packaging is beautiful. I look out for products with wasteful containers. When applying this to my face it was extremely smooth and felt almost weightless. A problem I tend to have with sunscreen more often than not, is it being too runny or oily. However, this was the perfect creamy consistency. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Tiffiney B.
I like this sunscreen. It is perfect for all skin types and it doesn't irritate my skin. It didn't leave that white cast that I normally get and it was easy to use. I would recommend this product and I would buy this again.
gracie j.
Hampton Cove, AL
i think this stuff is so good, its so exspensive though. i think it works really well but its so pricey i dont know if i would purchase again. im not sure though. i loved the oackaging a lot, extra points for cute packaging
Cynthia M.
Austin, TX
While this went on pretty lightweight, it was definitely oily. It also didn't protect me from getting a sunburn on my trip to Mexico. It could have been my fault for not re-applying often enough but either way, it definitely still felt slimy on my face. :(
Camella R.
Their product is very refreshing to the skin.i was very surprised at the results.ive used this product many times before.the packageing is amazing beautiful than any other one I've seen.i would defiantly recommend this to u
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?