BY TARTE #18 in Facial Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Sadie P.
S Dartmouth, MA
I used this sunscreen all last year and loved it! Super cute packaging and very creamy SPF! It definitely helped protect my skin from the sun. Decently priced, but I would recommend to others! I would definitely repurchase again.
maricella m.
Pageland, SC
For the price point this product I should have came in the bigger bottle that's why I give it 4 stars instead of 5. Other than that I want to the beach for a week and was out in the Sun every single day and haven't got sunburned.
Kat M.
I just bought my second one of these. The only issue I have is that it doesn't want to play nicely with my makeup sometimes. This is perfect for the summer though. Great price for the size too. Don't forget the SPF in the summer!
Ellen T.
This is super light, non-greasy, doesn't feel like you have anything on, and dries matte. It basically has everything I always want in a sunblock. It also has a great scent and cute packaging. I think it's totally worth the price if you appreciate good quality sunscreen.
Mallory G.
New Caney, TX
The best sunscreen for my face. I always used the drugstore ones and my face was always dry and burned but this sunscreen protects my face, leaves it moisturized and my face never burns anymore.
Maeghan G.
sherman, TX
A great sunscreen that doesn't have an overwhelming smell or leave your skin oily. There's actually quite a bit of product in the bottle, you don't need to apply much, so it will last you a while. Another great tarte product. I recommend.
Maggie P.
Mobile, AL
Works nicely and smells great. I love that it moisturizes and also doubles as a sunscreen. Tarte's products are always awesome. I like that they are also cruelty free. Everyone needs this sunscreen to keep your skin looking young!
Alexandra S.
Franklin , WI
Love this daily moisturizer/sunscreen! It doesn't leave my face oily or shiny. I love the bottle, the rubber protects the bottle from breaks if accidentally dropped. I would recommend to anyone looking for a daily moisturizer with sun protection.
Niki N.
Love love love! Summer is here and sunscreen is a must. This product has everything you could ever need in a sunscreen and it even comes in a stylish bottle with and easy pump dispenser. Tarte definitely had my back this summer!!
Alexis S.
San Antonio
This is my go to sunscreen! I absolutely love it! It's one of the only sunscreens I have tried that does like leave my face feeling sticky! It's lightweight and doesn't irritate my skin! Tarte really brought it with this product!
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?