BY TARTE #19 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Briana J.
Hercules, CA
First off, the packaging is beautiful. I look out for products with wasteful containers. When applying this to my face it was extremely smooth and felt almost weightless. A problem I tend to have with sunscreen more often than not, is it being too runny or oily. However, this was the perfect creamy consistency. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Tiffiney B.
I like this sunscreen. It is perfect for all skin types and it doesn't irritate my skin. It didn't leave that white cast that I normally get and it was easy to use. I would recommend this product and I would buy this again.
Lauren S.
Rome, GA
I love this product! It is a great moisturizer for my skin. I like the new packaging and look of the bottle. It is very gentle on the skin. I bought this product from a friend that got the wrong moisturizer and loved it!!
Gloria S.
San Leandro, CA
I love this SPF 30. He said me loving tart brand I love this sunscreen it does not have the smell of a typical sunscreen and is very easy to apply . After you apply it sinks into your skin and does not leave your really.
Swara P.
Bowling Green
The sun cream moisturizer is amazing! It helps keep my skin safe from the sun rays and I haven't noticed any tanning when I use it. It was my first time using it. I'd recommend it to anyone looking for a heavy sun block.
Laura D.
I recently started using this and I like it. I bought this at Sephora because I feel like the smell is not bad or overpowering. It might seem a little pricey for some but it's something I do see myself purchasing again.
Caitlyn N.
Bancroft, NE
This sunscreen is unscented, mixes well with your makeup, and doesn't leave an oily residue. It is inexpensive, and a little goes a long way. Tarte outdid themselves with this product and I will repurchase this for life.
Camille P.
Huntley, IL
I love this sunscreen! It is not greasy on my face and absorbs all the way. It doesn't make me feel like my pores are being clogged, and it doesn't break me out like most sunscreens do. I have very sensitive skin and this is the only facial sunscreen I can use
Jennifer C.
Beaufort, NC
I received this sunscreen by Tarte in one of my GlossyBox a few months ago. And now that summer is approaching I've been able to try this product out, it's very moisturizing and has a pleasant scent. Overall it's a very nice sunscreen.
Stephanie W.
I received a sample of this sunscreen in a subscription box. I love the tarte brand because they are ingredient conscious & cruelty-free. The product has a slight fragrance but it goes away quickly. I like that this sunscreen can be applied under makeup but beware of flashback.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?