BY TARTE #18 in Facial Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Maria S.
Mckinleyville, CA
I found that the has the regular sunscreen smell it does protect me from the sun especially since I have super sensitive skin and I burn easily but it is a little bit pricey and for the price you could get drug store ones similar
Jessica M.
Britt, IA
Love this sunscreen! I keep a small bottle of it in my purse for emergencies. A little goes a long way and i have very sensitive skin, so far no breakouts from this which is amazing! It comes in a very convenient pump bottle too!
Rachel R.
Saratoga Spgs, NY
I got a mini size version of this from a Sephora box with similar products and I absolutely loved it! It didn't feel greasy at all, and it was easy to blend in. Plus I could apply makeup on top of it without it feeling too heavy.
Kansas B.
Sparta, NC
Tarteguard is no joke! This is the best facial sunscreen I've ever used! The SPF 30 is so perfect for protecting my skin and preventing sunburn. I put it on under my makeup, and it works as both a moisturizer and a sunscreen. I love it!
Vicky S.
Westminster, CA
I got this in one of my Sephora play boxes a while ago and I have loved it since then. I like that it doesn't feel too heavy as an SPF and that it moisturizes at the same time. I really like this in the summer months particularly.
Monica C.
Dodge City, KS
Love this product, I picked this product up to add it to my foundation for the summertime but loved it so much I kept using on a daily basis. love that is gentle on my skin. I think it is at a good price point. I also make sure to have it with me when ever I travel.
Mayra A.
La Mesa , CA
This is a must we should all invest in a sunscreen but if you want to apply a great sunscreen purchase this one. I love the smell of this tarte sunscreen. I used to hate sunscreens but once I found this one I fell in love with it
Jacob W.
Cincinnati, OH
I haven't personally used this but my sister has and she loves it. It smells great and has a great SPF. She has fair skin so she needs a good sunscreen and this works pretty well for her! It helps that it isn't too harsh on skin!
BettyJo M.
Just bought this from Sephora. I really like it. It seeps into the skin nicely and my makeup sits nice on top without it rolling. It's pricey however I recommend it and will buy it again. The smell gets some getting used to though.
Julia G.
This is one of the best sunscreens I have ever used. I love how Tarte doesn't animal test and they still have really high quality products. It's a little but pricey, but totally worth it in my opinion. I'm extremely happy with it!
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?