BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Kyle M.
Bakersfield, CA
Very good for moisturizing the arms and legs but i just feel like my Hawaiian Tropic sunscreen provides the same effect, if not better.
Kayla G.
Hialeah, FL
I really liked this and for sure i am going to get R again. It felt great on my face. Didn't feel like I was wearing anything. Love it!
Rachel R.
Nunn, CO
Works as a nice primer no different than elf honestly but a larger price tag I hate typing it won't leg me proceed with out saying more
Isaura D.
Had a nice consistency, not too oily or greasy but after using it, it made my skin break out and I had so many bumps. Do not recommend.
Lynda A.
I got a sample of this in the mail and i instantly fell in live with it and i just had to buy it. Its amazing product highly recommend.
Ericka S.
Vandalia, MO
Great sunscreen for the face! Smells great and is very affective. However, it is very expensive and i will go to a cheaper alternative
Jennifer M.
I loooooooooooove love love this tart is already one of my best brands!! so when they came out with this one I was in it and I love it

Beth M.
Fayette, AL
I received a sample of this product from Sephora and I really enjoyed it. Very gentle on my super sensitive skin and a pleasant smell!
Donna H.
Brady, TX
Really loved this. I also really like the bottle it comes in. Really cute!! Really protects your skin from the sun. I recommend this!!
Maria G.
Very light weight on the face. Works well, very gentle on the face does not leave and kind of white residue. Can be used under makeup.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?