BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Mackenzie S.
Huron, OH
I have very dry pale skin so I was hoping this would be amazing. But it just ended up making me oily looking. I wanted to use it for summer but the oiliness mixed with sweat and heat is not gonna work for me. I wish I loved it.
Josephine R.
Love it! It actually keeps me from burning. Most with other brands I tend to burn but not with this one plus it doesn't smell weird and doesn't leave me all greasy like most sunscreens tend to do, I would definitely buy again.
Susana V.
Katy, TX
Enamorada de esta marca, todos sus productos son espectaculares al igual que su presentación. Esta crema protectora es magnífica para protegerte de los rayos del sol este verano, no es grasoso y deja un aspecto matte, lo cual es fambuloso para llevarlo sin problema debajo del maquillaje.
Marrien f.
I heard a lot of good things about it on youtube so I went ahead and gave it a try. Now I'm in love with it and wear it almost everyday. very lightweight and definitely met my expectations. one of the best sunscreens out there.
Yamileth C.
Tyler, TX
Love this product! I recently started using sunscreen and this one is the best I've used! I apply it before my makeup. Not a strong smell, well atleast to me. The only con is that it's quite pricey for a sunscreen, yet it's an high end brand so... but other than that, it's a great product!
CRISTAL D.
Long Beach , CA
I purchased the travel size but I have to say that I liked it will definitely purchase again from Sephora. It's very affordable and the product is effective. I would definitely recommend this if your into protecting your skin.
Cerys H.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
This is a good sunscreen, but not the best I've ever used. I find it to be a bit heavy and pill up on the skin beneath makeup slightly. Nothing terrible and it definitely does protect the skin and has kept me from getting burnt!
Cara M.
Natrona Hts, PA
This is an excellent sunscreen. It's spf 30 and a little goes a long way. This was my go to sunscreen for my face all last Summer because it never broke me out or clogged my pores. I will continue to use this product this Summer
Brittany G.
San Antonio, TX
I used this on my face this summer at the beach and I did not get any sunburn. I usually get sunburn every time I go out in the sun, but this product was amazing and kept me from getting even the tiniest bit of sunburn.
Angelica G.
Tucson, AZ
Just actually purchased this product not to long ago haven't used it enough to give a great review but for first time using I actually like it the price is good for the quality and size. I would deff recommend this to my friends
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?