BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Edsie M.
Milwaukee, WI
LOVE. Usually sunscreen for my face makes me super oily but this keeps my skin from getting oily. Definitely a need during the summer.
Sonia P.
This smells so amazing & not only protects my face, but keeps it moisturized. Tarte's skincare is on a whole other level, & I love it.
Melissa R.
Yucaipa, CA
Its a good suncreen , if you apply it before your foundation it still leaves a good flawless look and overall its protecting your skin
Jenna L.
Saint Amant, LA
I get sunburned so easy but this sunscreen kept me from getting burnt and felt really comfortable with my skin! I defiantly recommend.
Donna H.
Brady, TX
Really loved this. I also really like the bottle it comes in. Really cute!! Really protects your skin from the sun. I recommend this!!
Ericka S.
Austin, TX
I live in texas so i have been using this for years. Under my make even if my make up has some spf i still use thia for extra coverage
Jennifer M.
I loooooooooooove love love this tart is already one of my best brands!! so when they came out with this one I was in it and I love it

Beth M.
Fayette, AL
I received a sample of this product from Sephora and I really enjoyed it. Very gentle on my super sensitive skin and a pleasant smell!
Andrea L.
Hialeah, FL
I love this sunscreen! I can use this under my makeup without it altering the shade of my foundation or oxidizing it in any way! Love!
Giovanna A.
Great sunscreen lotion. I don't give it a 5 star because of the price but apart from that it's a great sunscreen. Tarte does no wrong.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?