BY TARTE #18 in Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Kiara I.
I always put this on before leaving the house. It doesn't smell like sunscreen to be honest with you. I hate getting burned by the sun and this helps a lot. Especially for the face. So I recommend this.
Guadalupe A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the product and love the store love the just about everything . It is a good brand I would like to review it . I've used many of mac'S products and I love it hopefully I have an opportunity to try this out
Maura A.
Concord, NC
Perfect for a light coverage day. I especially love it in the summer time when it's to hot to have a ton of foundation on your face plus with the sunscreen in it, it keeps you protected. Definitely my go to foundation when I go to the beach. Just apply with a damp beauty blender and you're ready to go without your skin feeling weighed down.
Erin L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product! I highly recommend it to people who are looking for a foundation with sunscreen. You can find this product at Sephora and Ulta and the packaging is super cute! 10/10 would recommend.
Dominika C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Tarte the brand speaking for it self!! The best products from Tarte. This sunscreen is just amazing!! Not mention how cute nice packaging it has. I definitely buying again and recommend this product to others.
Steph O.
Phoenix, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Seems to to the job as well because I've not gotten burnt while wearing it! As for high end sunscreen it isn't my favorite because it's a little bit greasy compared to others I've used. I will use it up though and am pretty happy with it!
Robin S.
Hugo, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just started using this around a month ago. So far so good. Isn't thick and has a great soft smell that doesn't make it hard to wear. I put a thin layer on before makeup or anytime I'll be in the sun.
Brittany P.
Pensacola, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product Works well when worn under makeup. It Did make my skin slightly oily, but I didn't mind it. My makeup stays in place because I use a primer and setting spray :) I would recommend this product.
Kaila S.
Fort Myers, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Tarte is one of my favorite skin care lines. I love that I'm able to buy this at Sephora, and the price point is great. This sunscreen doesn't leave my face feeling oily. Perfect to wear any time of the year.
Ashley M.
Clermont , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
There guard has a cute bottle. I love how it is spf 30 which is great for your face. The formula is very light weight and does not have a gross smell. It is not noticeable when you put it on or leave a white cast.
Ana C.
Does this product have a strong scent? Does it have flashback in photos?
Desirée T.
Olympia, WA
How does this feel on the skin? Does it impact anyone's makeup?
Lucy C.
Warrington
Is this good for oily skin?
Oyuky R.
ALBUQUERQUE, NM
Does it really work though? The SPF isn't so high in this product.
Laney P.