BY TARTE

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

Brianda S.
Sorrento
This sunscreen lotion is amazing. I thought that I wasn’t gonna like it but I did and it actually didn’t give me a bad sun burnt. Most of the sunscreens I use end up not really working and I get a bad sum burnt but with this one it was different.
Tatum ❤.
I use tarte mainly as a makeup brand but I have come to love This sunscreen. I have used it before and recomened it to many people. It glides on smoothly and doesn’t make the skin feel oily. As always it comes in a nice tarte package. This is the perfect formula for my type of skin.
Ruffa F.
Las Vegas, NV
Tarte is amazing because they promote healthy skin & natural products. I really love using this on days that I’m in a rush and don’t have time to throw on an ounce of makeup. It keeps my skin moisturized and protected throughout the day & I throw this baby in my bag! Definitely recommend!
Lauradale M.
Valley Stream, NY
I haven't really put this to the test yet but the first time I used it made my face feel oily and sticky, I have oily skin and the last thing I want is my skin to feel more oily.
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
1,354 reviews
If I could buy every bottle of this in the world, it’d be rolling in it right now! This stuff is remarkable!!! If you’ve ever tried it, go out and purchase it this very second! I’m a huge fan and will always have an extra bottle put up for later use! A m a z i n g!
Livia C.
135 hillside road westfield MASS
Love this product to look gray to make everything amazing used over the summer didn't get a sunburn at all I met my expectations recommend it to everyone who is effective but there is room for improvement the packaging was OK but could be better
Andrea C.
Merced, CA
This has a nice consistency and gives good coverage. I like Tarte products and haven’t been disappointed so far. The only downfall is that it makes my skin burn a little. It is a good value for the price considering you only need one pump a day.
Brittany L.
I love this product! Tarte is such an amazing company that uses only amazing ingredients, so you know when you're out there sweating and your pores are opening up that no harsh chemicals are seeping in to clog your pores and make you break out.
Genesis J.
I got lucky to receive this product with my subscription box. Before that I was debating on purchasing the sunscreen for a very long time but never did. Now that I have it I love it and it's a great sunscreen. The packaging is really cute also.
Harley B.
Lewisville, TX
This is the best facial sunscreen, I won't use anything else! I used this all last summer on our trip to Florida. It applies so effortlessly and doesn't feel to thick! It kept my skin from burning for the entire week. Would recommend to anyone!
Heather A.
E Fairfield, VT
Does this actually protect your skin? Dooes it leave your skin greasy like some sunlotions?
hind h.
Abudhabi
can i apply it before makeup and is it oily
Dan J.
Yorba linda, CA
Do you have to apply this over and over?
Isidora V.
Nis
tarte tarteguard 30 sunscreen lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30 I would love to try this product Unfortunately i live in a country where tarte doesnt sell and for some reason i can not order it online Help :(
Gabriela O.
I have oily to combo skin. Will this be enough to moisturize my skin or should I use my regular moisturizer along with it?