BY TARTE #18 in Sunscreen

Buy on Sephora
Andrea C.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The price is a bit high for the amount you get. It also leaves a greasy residue as well. Other than that it does what it's supposed to do, but there are better products suited for my acne prone skin
Jessica V.
Little elm , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used this spf for a while and I really enjoy it. I've always loved tarte products, I can be a little sensitive and they never irritate my skin. This wears very well under makeup and is not drying
Kristen J.
Marshville , NC
I love love love this sunscreen!! THe packaging is so very cute and summery looking, and the sunscreen smells awesome which is rare for stuff like that. It isn't heavy and doesn't break out my skin.
Brianna G.
Cleburne
I was worried it wouldn't work or it would make my face break out because I have very sensitive skin but oh my goodness it's amazing it protects your skin from the suns harsh rays and it's wonderful
Mia W.
It works really really well but I don't know if I would say that it is worth the price. This is a pretty small bottle of sunscreen and I get it's just for your face but a bigger bottle would last longer. I love this though
Amber L.
Virginia Bch, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I thought this worked really well. I have very fair skin. I re applied every few hours like I normally do in the sun and I didn't burn. Love the pump. Wasn't too goopy and applied to the skin evenly.
Jennifer B.
Fayette, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this sunscreen but doesn't always play with my foundation great. Got this from sephora and thought it was effective. Like the packaging. I don't mind the smell too much but it smells like sunscreen.
Lauren B.
Furlong, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This sunscreen was not greasy like other on the market. It was a bit pricey but worth it if your looking for sunscreen that is like a
Moisturizer. It has a great scent and doesn't leave a white cast.
Angel H.
Abbeville , SC
It could be better. It broke me out. I don't recommend it to anybody. Was very harsh on my skin. Does not meet my expectations. Not nice packaging it could be better.I do not recommend it to anybody.
Mary T.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love this sunscreen. I have oily skin so I get worried about applying sunscreen on my face but this doesn't make me feel oily! The packaging it really cute and it smells nice as well. I am so happy I have this for the beach!
Jayme H.
Would you recommend using this under makeup? And does it leave a white cast on your skin?
zuly s.
Does it work for all skin types
Veronica M.
How does this sunscreen differ from others, especially compared to those at lower and comparable price points?
Slady U.
CORONA, CA
Would you recommend for oily skin or will it just make it more oily?
Natalie D.
Do any of you who have this wear it daily? I'm looking for a good daily sunscreen and I want to make sure it's not going to make me look oily.