BY TARTE #18 in Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Briana J.
I am a huge fan of protecting you skin from the heat! This sunscreen offers great coverage and doesn't appear oily on the skin. Very effective and useful for the outdoors. Definitely gonna buy for the summer!
Alexis B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I genuinely love this product. It's not suffocating on my skin. My pores do not get clogged and gross. I like that a little goes a long way! I have nothing but wonderful things to say about it. 10/10.
Emmi W.
Marrero, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's a good sunscreen but it messes with your makeup if you have dry skin or use makeup with spf. It clumps up in the sun when it melts and it doesn't soak in very well but without makeup it's amazing.
Beca M.
Winter Haven, fl
Beauty Junkie Expert
The SPF in tarte's sunscreen is pretty good but REALLY expensive for the amount you get.  Unfortunately, I also have really oily skin so I have to use this sparingly so that I don't break out.
Nancy J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I actually really like this sunscreen, it doesn't smell awful like other sunscreens. I like using this during the summer to protect my skin from the sun. I use this before applying makeup; my makeup sits nicely on top of this product.
Alixx B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Got this as a sample in my birchbox and it's alright. Not my favorite Tarte product. I do love the packaging it's very eye popping. I don't like the way it feels on my skin. It's a little too oily for me.
♥ K.
Glendale, AZ
I 100% believe in sunscreen! I apply daily. I always want something that's effective without all of the junk in it. This product appeared to be the most natural and I haven't swayed away from it since.
Beka S.
Camino, CA
I'm going to have to say it-- I don't love this sunscreen at all. It feels heavy and doesn't seem to work as well as other options. It's not worth the high price tag in my opinions. I do not recommend this overall
Christina O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you need a good spf moisturizer this is it! It's lightweight. Non greasy feeling. My favorite part is that it doesn't leave the white sheen you usually get in anything with spf. Hands down amazing.
Patty N.
Millbrook, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best under makeup sunscreen I have found! The smell isn't overbearing and it doesn't leave my skin feeling oily. The only drawback is the price. I feel a little uneasy about spending $32 for sunscreen.
Natalie O.
Irondale, AL
Is this greasy? I need a sunscreen that won't oil up my face and that I can use with makeup.
Veronica M.
How does this sunscreen differ from others, especially compared to those at lower and comparable price points?
Slady U.
CORONA, CA
Would you recommend for oily skin or will it just make it more oily?
Juanita N.
I found that I look very shiny when using this product, even under makeup, does anyone else have the same problem and what do you do to help it?
Cleia M.
How does this compare to other spf 30 sunscreens?