BY TARTE #10 in Facial Sunscreen

• The packaging is really pretty. How is it? Is it oily?1 Answers
  • Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "this product is very good. the price of this product is very good. this product is smooth and very hydrating to the face while protecting your skin from the sun. i would recommend this product to people." in 1972 reviews
Courtney G.
Mobile, AL
Just bought this from Sephora and expected it to be something special. I have it four stars because I love the packaging but the product overall was that of a plain ole sunscreen. It left me feeling greasy and it's mildly overpriced
Liz H.
Parish, NY
Love this! I received it in a subscription box and it is amazing! It works great, its lightweight and it doesn't have that annoying sunscreen smell. Plus its all natural. What is there not to love?! Will definitely be buying ore when I run out.
Jennifer K.
Delray Beach, FL
For being tarts first sunscreen I think they did a really great job with the formulation of this product having no chemicals in it they still manage to find an amazing formula that keeps your skin hydrated and protected I love how this product is filled with vitamins A, C&E
Kitty C.
Arlington, TX
I like this sunscreen. If I'm not going to put in a foundation that has an spf in it, this is what I use first. This smells great, goes on smoothly, and doesn't mess with your foundation as long as you give it plenty of time to soak in.
Valerie A.
Fresno, CA
Tarte brand is so perfect for my skin, I use the sunscreen and also bronzer, ive had problems with special sunscreens in the past. But tarte never is disappointing. the Pricing and the value of tarte is very good I would love to purchase everything I can from Tarte brands.
Ashley R.
Mission, KS
I don't know if I would say this works or not. I tried it but I normally wear my makeup without this on and it last all day. Sooo unless you just have the extra cash around or if you're using drug store make up that doesn't last as long use this and i guess for protection too
Stephanie R.
Phoenix, AZ
This has to be one of my favorite sunscreens I've ever tried. It protects my skin underneath my makeup and leaves it feeling moisturized as well. It doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy and it sinks into my skin relatively quickly.
Mikayla C.
Whitewater, WI
I really like this product! The scent does not linger and it is very moisturizing as well I received it in a subscription box and though I normally would not spend this much on sunscreen, once I am done with this bottle I would consider buying it again.
Chloe C.
It left my skin extremely greasy. I liked the smell however in the summer I felt like it attracted bugs. I wouldn’t recommend this product to anyone with oily or combination skin, maybe it would work better for those with dry skin.
Tommy M.
San Antonio , TX
This product worked well didn't feel to heavy on my face and didn't make my sensitive skin break out . A little pricey but would purchase again because a little goes along way so this well last a good while ! I highly recommend this product .
Shellby M.
I have oily combination skin does this cause acne breakouts?
Mariah B.
Hamilton, ON
Is this basically like an SPF primer. Is it a moisturizer? I'm looking for something to wear to work (I do a lot outdoors). Looking for basically a moisturizer with SPF...Would this cut it?
Illy J.
PITTSBURGH, PA
I have dry and patchy skin, is this sunscreen is good for dry skin?
Jayme H.
Would you recommend using this under makeup? And does it leave a white cast on your skin?
Amanda G.
Tucson, AZ
Wow fancy. Is it worth it?